Any Gay and Lesbian Pilots out there?

Guest troyanddamien

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what

trivia: if you google "gay pilot" and click images, the most common image is of John Travolta.

were you doing looking up gay pilots!?!?spacer.png

on a serious note though guys, welcome to australia and if you come by byron bay, Ill fly with you

Why do gays always want a separate group for everything?

Your sexuality has nothing to do with flying a plane - we aren't flying naked to a weekend retreat!

As others have said, we have no group for bald, fat, ugly or old pilots (small group)?

Personally, I don't care what your preferences are - I respect good pilots - any age, gender, race or religion

I guess we still have some way to go in OZ... especially among pilots it seems.

The reason there is a Gay and Lesbian Pilots Group in the States is pretty obvious... There is still a lot of very subtle discrimination around... and some not so subtle.

Equality is something that is unimportant to people who have have it.

At least we can take comfort in the BIG changes I have witnessed over the last 20 years on this... These days 2 men can kiss live on National TV and our kids don't bat an eyelid (unless they are trying to impress their Homophobic parents)...

spacer.png

I guess we still have some way to go in OZ... especially among pilots it seems.The reason there is a Gay and Lesbian Pilots Group in the States is pretty obvious... There is still a lot of very subtle discrimination around... and some not so subtle.

At least we can take comfort in the BIG changes I have witnessed over the last 20 years on this... These days 2 men can kiss live on National TV and our kids don't bat an eyelid (unless they are trying to impress their Homophobic parents)...

You have to love political correctness don't ya.

I can't stand the thought of 2 blokes doing any of that sort of stuff, it makes me sick. I guess that makes me a Homophobe. I can't help it anymore than they apparently can't help being gay.

So how is it, that if I voice my opinion, I am discriminating against them (gays), but they (gays and do gooders) can call me a Homophobe until the cows come home and nobody maligns them for it .

This post is not about Gays and Homophobes it is about the double standards we see so often from those who insist on political correctness.

Regards Bill