Source for Aeroshell Sport plus 4

I am looking for a source of Aeroshell Sport plus 4 preferably in Melbourne for my Rotax 912. Appreciate any referrals. 

Edited by tillmanr
Correct spelling

There are a number of on-line resellers. Check the price including freight. I recently bought a case of 12 quarts of W100 plus and the cheapest on line price was not the best price when freight was added. I paid a little more and freight cost was $13.00. The cheaper priced oil had a freight cost of $34.00. I purchased through Flightstore.

I used to purchase direct from Shell when they were at Archerfield & the price was much cheaper. When the Airport was sold to commercial interests, Shell was replaced by another retailer & the price skyrocketed. 

Check the local Airports to find out the price from there

9 hours ago, kgwilson said:

There are a number of on-line resellers. Check the price including freight. I recently bought a case of 12 quarts of W100 plus and the cheapest on line price was not the best price when freight was added. I paid a little more and freight cost was $13.00. The cheaper priced oil had a freight cost of $34.00. I purchased through Flightstore.

I used to purchase direct from Shell when they were at Archerfield & the price was much cheaper. When the Airport was sold to commercial interests, Shell was replaced by another retailer & the price skyrocketed. 

Check the local Airports to find out the price from there

The retailer that used to be at archerfield has moved to Tingalpa. They still supply the oil at very reasonable prices. I wouldn't buy it from Floods. They charge too much.

To answer the OP's question, look up the Shell distributor in your area. Or the fuel supplier at your nearest GA airport.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, skippydiesel said:

I have found Skyfuel  (nation wide distribution) to be very professional  https://www.skyfuel.com.au/product/aeroshell-oil-sport-plus-4/

Their service and delivery is quick but their cost for freight to me straight up the Pacific highway at $40.00 compared to $13.00 from Flightstore was the difference.

1 hour ago, kgwilson said:

Their service and delivery is quick but their cost for freight to me straight up the Pacific highway at $40.00 compared to $13.00 from Flightstore was the difference.

Thanks - Good to know.

19 hours ago, tillmanr said:

I am going with PM at Yarrawonga. A short flight and good price. Thanks for your input respondants. 

Yep, that’s where I buy all my aviation consumables from and you’ll get a coffee and biscuit on arrival.

if I opt not to fly up Peter will express post and it arrives in Mansfield the next day.

i also purchased everything needed to complete the build of my BushCat a couple of years back. Their knowledge and service is exceptional