Josh Hoch found guilty on 13 charges of unlicenced flying and fraud

onetrack

7 hours ago, Ian said:

What you've identified is not the issue with not vaccinating. I fully support people right not to vaccinate be it on the basis of a conspiracy theory, it being banned by the pixes at the bottom of the garden or on good scientific evidence.

However I don't support those people being able to participate in functions where they pose a risk to others such as healthcare, teaching, policing and interacting with the public on such things as RPT when there is a heightened risk of transmission as their belief system is putting others in danger. If the belief is based on good scientific evidence eventually logic will prevail however if it is because of the first two reasons, basically you're out of luck.

Read the story on Typhoid Mary to understand the risk a carrier can pose to others. I still find the final solution somewhat harsh but the reality was that it achieved a greater good as some estimates put the number of deaths caused by her at 50.

well i have had 2 astrazenecas and a moderna, now my blood tests keep saying i have glandula fever. it started not long after my third vax. i do not have it but my blood tests say otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

I had a injection for going O seas, such a simple thing like drinking from a unsanitary cup could be a risk factor . So long ago I can,t remember what it,s called .

Now that immunization is in my blood & no longer able to give blood .

spacesailor

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BrendAn said:

well i have had 2 astrazenecas and a moderna, now my blood tests keep saying i have glandula fever. it started not long after my third vax. i do not have it but my blood tests say otherwise.

If you're testing positive, the test is picking up the antibodies that you have, so you've been exposed to the  virus . Nothing to do with COVID it's a common infection.

Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) antibodies are a group of tests that are ordered to help diagnose a current, recent, or past EBV infection. EBV is a member of the herpes virus family. Passed through the saliva, the virus causes an infection that is very common.

• Like 2

If you really do have glandular fever, I can tell you from experience, you won't be working, and you will be very sick. I caught glandular fever in 1990 and I hardly got out of bed for 3 weeks, and the pain level was intense - like doing 20 rounds with Mike Tyson every day, and then getting kicked by a gang of thugs when you were down. I have never encountered pain levels like it, before or since.

The tests may be simply showing you're carrying a low level of the Epstein-Barr virus, and you don't actually have the full-blown disease. Many people carry dangerous viruses at low levels but are asymptomatic. A lot of testing today is set to pick up even low levels of whatever they're looking for.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ian said:

If you're testing positive, the test is picking up the antibodies that you have, so you've been exposed to the  virus . Nothing to do with COVID it's a common infection.

Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) antibodies are a group of tests that are ordered to help diagnose a current, recent, or past EBV infection. EBV is a member of the herpes virus family. Passed through the saliva, the virus causes an infection that is very common.

do a bit of research. 82 people in australia have been found with ebv after astrazenica jabs. i have blood tests 3 times a year and this has never been mentioned before i got vaccinated.

• Informative 1

6 hours ago, onetrack said:

If you really do have glandular fever, I can tell you from experience, you won't be working, and you will be very sick. I caught glandular fever in 1990 and I hardly got out of bed for 3 weeks, and the pain level was intense - like doing 20 rounds with Mike Tyson every day, and then getting kicked by a gang of thugs when you were down. I have never encountered pain levels like it, before or since.

The tests may be simply showing you're carrying a low level of the Epstein-Barr virus, and you don't actually have the full-blown disease. Many people carry dangerous viruses at low levels but are asymptomatic. A lot of testing today is set to pick up even low levels of whatever they're looking for.

i have never had glandular fever . thats what i am saying. my blood tests have started coming back with it since i got vaccinated and i am not the only one.

• Informative 1

13 minutes ago, Bruce Tuncks said:

My son says that everybody who has had a vax will die. I say so what, we are all gunna die.

I have nothing against vaccination obviously. I just don't know why I am getting these results after it.

Edited by BrendAn

The EB virus is a weird one that stays in your body forever, and is occasionally reactivated in some people. 90% - 95% of the human population carries the EB virus, either from having had Glandular Fever (also known as Infectious Mononucleosis, or "Mono"), or from having had extremely close contact with someone carrying the virus.

EB virus hides in your bodys cells and occasionally comes out and replicates itself to ensure it stays in your body. The virus has most researchers puzzled, and research into it has been stymied because it has always been regarded as a "benign" virus, and not worth studying.

Now, recent research has proven a link between EB virus and Multiple Sclerosis - and Long Covid. So studies of the EB virus are now ramping up. 

I have no idea why the EB virus is now showing up in your blood tests, but perhaps it is because it was previously not looked for in your blood tests, but now it is.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2022/mar/20/can-we-vaccinate-against-epstein-barr-virus-multiple-sclerosis-cancer

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

3 hours ago, Bruce Tuncks said:

My son says that everybody who has had a vax will die. I say so what, we are all gunna die.

For all the vaccines I have had, in the Military, working overseas, traveling in third world countries etc, I should be long dead 🙂 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BrendAn said:

do a bit of research. 82 people in australia have been found with ebv after astrazenica jabs. i have blood tests 3 times a year and this has never been mentioned before i got vaccinated.

You'll have to point out the research papers which show vaccines have caused EBV in 80 people in australia.

As far as I know there are a couple of cases of COVID reactivating EVB.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35349757/

https://immunityageing.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12979-021-00252-x

However, it now seems that “long COVID” could also be related to reactivation of the Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), which lies dormant in a very high percentage of the population

4 hours ago, BrendAn said:

i have never had glandular fever . thats what i am saying. my blood tests have started coming back with it since i got vaccinated and i am not the only one.

You may have had EBV in the past and recent illness of stress may have reactivated it. Or you simply may have been exposed to it recently. I doubt that a vaccine is going to give you EBV. It would take some pretty messy manufacturing controls for that to happen.

Edited by Ian
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Ian said:

You'll have to point out the research papers which show vaccines have caused EBV in 80 people in australia.

As far as I know there are a couple of cases of COVID reactivating EVB.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35349757/

https://immunityageing.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12979-021-00252-x

However, it now seems that “long COVID” could also be related to reactivation of the Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), which lies dormant in a very high percentage of the population

You may have had EBV in the past and recent illness of stress may have reactivated it. Or you simply may have been exposed to it recently. I doubt that a vaccine is going to give you EBV. It would take some pretty messy manufacturing controls for that to happen.

i will try and find that article, i read it a couple of months ago.  and i never get sick or stressed.   

• Like 1