Hanson flys into birdsville races - Is she a Good for RAA and Jab Marketing our Sport

SSCBD

I thought this forum was about all things recreational flying and not some platform to push ones jaundice political views.

I'm just explaining the circumstances of Hanson getting the plane don't do any favours for Jabiru. The matter is still under investigation by the AFP and the AEC.

The idiots that vote for her don't fly, be honest most of them can barely read, they are the same idiots voted for Clive and his Gulfstream which also didn't lead to a surge in Gulfstream orders.

• Agree 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just explaining the circumstances of Hanson getting the plane don't do any favours for Jabiru. The matter is still under investigation by the AFP and the AEC.The idiots that vote for her don't fly, be honest most of them can barely read, they are the same idiots voted for Clive and his Gulfstream which also didn't lead to a surge in Gulfstream orders.

The idiots that voted for her are like me, totally sick of the mainstream politics and corruption that goes with it

And FT I fly, the question is do you???

• Like 4
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 2

Alf, even if Hanson becomes PM she won't save you because Bruce McNee already has her in his pocket. The racial discrimination act isn't going away.Funny that neither of you blokes own a Jabiru, just saying.

I own a Tecnam Sierra and yes I own it so why would I be owning a Jabiru

And you sir??? What do you own other than the dreams going around inside your mind

One day FT you might surprise us and have something positive to say on here

All I have ever heard from you in the 10 years I have been on here is negativity

Smile mate you actually might like it

• Like 2
  • Agree 5
  • Winner 1

have you noticed that Hanson hasn't said anything about the NO vote in the SSM plebiscite yet?

Have you noticed I and millions of others haven't either, some things don't seem to bother us and that for one doesn't bother me, what bothers me is the amount of money Halal Mal is spending on it

• Agree 3

Ok FT, I understand your bias to senator Hanson from all your posts, GET OVER IT! on this post the question was .....

(my bias is with crooked Shorten who should be in jail with a lot others) feel better not that's of my chest.

So Hanson was voted in. and is a Senator of Australia compared to a few now not knowing where their passports are at present.

However the Post Question,

Is it good or not that we have an Australian Senator FLYING AROUND AUSTRALIA IN A Jab that's an RAA AIRCRAFT.

She could have been in a second hand C172 for over half the price - So is it and advantage to RAA to have a member of parliament using the RAA aircraft.

AND should RAA and OR Jab view use this as promoting RAA, as a Senator of Australia flying around in a RAA aircraft.

• Agree 2
  • Haha 1

I'd suggest the answer so far has been yes, with the quiet exposure sending a message about what can be done in RA aviation, and specifically with a Jabiru.

However if someone decided to take the next step and poke around the forums they'd be aghast st the fruit loop crappery that's infested RF this morning.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

Where does this Halal Mal stuff come from?

It comes from me and my own opinion on his love and bend over backwards attitude for the Muslim vote

Why are we having to change our ways to please and not offend a minority when we are living in a mostly Christian western world

Things like wanting to close a public swimming pool on a certain day to allow the Muslim women and children to bathe

Yeah right leave a country their religion and beliefs has destroyed to change ours only to be destroy it

• Like 1
  • Agree 7
  • Caution 1

It comes from me and my own opinion on his love and bend over backwards attitude for the Muslim voteWhy are we having to change our ways to please and not offend a minority when we are living in a mostly Christian western world

Things like wanting to close a public swimming pool on a certain day to allow the Muslim women and children to bathe

Yeah right leave a country their religion and beliefs has destroyed to change ours only to be destroy it

Australia has 400,000 muslims, some fourth generation; a sizeable voting bloc, things like changing school procedures are coming from left wing teachers and closing pools by local councils, not prime ministers.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Camel, she and Ashby are as crooked as the day is long.

FT, if you understood a little more about the laws of defamation and slander, you wouldn't make be making what could eventually prove to be a costly and untrue statement.It's one thing to say you don't like someone, and you think they may indulge in law-breaking - but to make such a clear, unambiguous statement as yours, is inviting a very costly defamation lawsuit - unless you have unrefutable, concrete proof, to back up your claim.

There's plenty of people out there who reckons laws, regulations and rules, are just an inhibitor to doing what one likes to do - and they're made to be broken. That applies across the whole spectrum of society, from politicians to pilots.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Australia has 400,000 muslims, some fourth generation; a sizeable voting bloc, things like changing school procedures are coming from left wing teachers and closing pools by local councils, not prime ministers.

Hmm I must remember to wear my motorbike helmet in to the bank and in to service stations

Government has the power to make and change the rules but it chooses otherwise

You have your opinions TP and I respect them, I have mine, who is right?? Dunno but it doesn't matter

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

the allegations of corruption against Ashby and Hanson over the Mc Nee donation where on 4 corners, its in the public domain.

You aren't much of a bush lawyer.

Did revelations of Susan Ley's flying inspire anyone?

Ley’s $7000 bill for $190 flight

EMBATTLED Health Minister Sussan Ley is again under fire today after revelations she purchased her Gold Coast apartment from a Liberal Party donor, just months after his company received a $110,000 grant.

Education Department contract documents reveal that Children First Learning Centres, owned by Liberal Party donor Martin Corkery, received a staff training grant in November 2014 when Ms Ley was assistant Education Minister, the Gold Coast Bulletin reports.

Six months later she bought his luxury apartment for $795,000 — $35,000 less than Mr Corkey paid for it nine years earlier. Mr Corkey has denied he had any direct contact with Ms Ley before she purchased the property.

Sussan Ley purchased her Gold Coast apartment from a Liberal Party donor.Source:Supplied

The revelations come in the wake of news Ms Ley slugged taxpayers $7000 to pilot a private plane instead of taking a commercial flight that would have cost as little as $190.

Ms Ley’s use of taxpayer funding is again under fire after revelations she spent $13,000 to pilot private planes along busy capital city routes.

Fairfax reports Ms Ley, who is a licensed commercial pilot, charged $6300 to fly from Canberra to Melbourne in July 2014 and another $7000 to travel from Canberra to Adelaide in May 2015.

A Canberra-to-Adelaide commercial flight generally costs as little as $190 to fly economy.

Sussan Ley is a licensed pilot.Source:News Corp Australia

Ms Ley’s social media accounts indicate she was in the cockpit, Fairfax reports.

• Like 1

Our biggest problem these days is mainstream media, never let the truth get in the way of a good story that will sellI wouldn't leak on it if it was on fire

That should cure any interest the press might have in running an interest- piece on RA.