49 minutes ago, The Flying Show said:

yeah thanks RossK, he won't touch Raaus aircraft unfortunately.

Well, that 'could' be two-thirds of his business in coming years based on the decline of GA.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, tillmanr said:

Rod Shearer at Bendigo has a lot of followers from around Kyneton.

....and Penfield, including me.

To be accurate he is based at Huntly Field, a few miles to the east of Bendigo airport.

Edited by Neil_S
  • Like 1

Well there’s the problem, RAA aircraft might be smaller but are not toy planes, where would aviation in Australia  be today if we didn’t have the RAA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think Scott Sutcliffe at Full Throttle Aero Pty Ltd is great.  Professional, reasonable.  He was at Moorabbin now at Lilydale Airport.  He does plenty of RAAus including Lilydale Flying School.  If you want his mobile number message me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/05/2022 at 11:00 AM, FlyBoy1960 said:

Well, that 'could' be two-thirds of his business in coming years based on the decline of GA.

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated said GA. A few fun facts. RAAus registered aircraft numbers have been in a slight decline over the last three years, currently at 3290. None of these require LAME maintenance. VH register continues to grow, ok some of these are RPT aircraft the rest from Kingairs to cessna 150s and helicopters are all GA. Prices of nearly all GA piston aircraft are crazy high at the moment,  people want them. They all require an annual inspection. At my local airport the GA flight school, the GA ag operator and the GA maintenance were I work are all going great. I love a good fact.

• Informative 2