Is this a preview into the future?

Kyle Communications

And I swear Nev backfired a 727 engine on takeoff the only time I ever sat down the back next to an engine.

He palmed it off in a very relaxed chat over the intercom as a compressor stall, but I still believe he was trying to scare the sh$it out of me!

I think these types of "contraptions" will be the thing of the future in say 25 years as with all the airfield closures and land at a premium, how will we ever get to "The Jetsons"

Tex, did you also see all the little batteries cable tied everywhere ... maybe that is all multiple redundancy ... LOL

Yep one battery (maybe two) and one speedy for each engine by the looks, given it is obviously controlled by torque differential (as opposed to movable disc) I wonder what happens if you lose a single engine... I think if an engine goes control becomes redundant ah_oh.gif.cb6948bbe4a506008010cb63d6bb3c47.gif

As an aerodyne It doesn't hit the spot. Numerous fans don't make a flying machine. At least a helicopter is a rotary WING. They must have done it for a bet. It has NO development potential. ( In my humble opinion). Nev

What next? It's a great idea but the way it was rolling around on the ground I don't think the human physique could withstand too much of that rock n roll, imagine the brain strain!