• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...

The Drifter looks great, sandman!!! it looks like you don`t need to mow the grass often and you have plenty of runway in any direction! Our area has had around  3,500 m/m of rain so far this year and plenty more to come! this is what it looks like here at Deeral.

DSC00922.thumb.JPG.40fe3e540678fca732eb6135c4af4965.JPG

• Like 1

Hi farri, the drifter is going really well and thanks, nice lush country your way can you send some rain down here to Central Queensland, the farmers around here are doing it very tough. I put another photo of the drifter on here to see if I could get the page rolling again as its been awhile.

• Like 1

Hi farri, the drifter is going really well and thanks, nice lush country your way can you send some rain down here to Central Queensland, the farmers around here are doing it very tough. I put another photo of the drifter on here to see if I could get the page rolling again as its been awhile.

Chris are you going over to the Childers flyin later in the year.  Its a STOL day but would be a nice flyin day.  I plan to fly down and camp over.  One day I'll get to Mcmaster airfield again.  Cheers

Hi farri, I put another photo of the drifter on here to see if I could get the page rolling again as its been awhile.

In that case sandman, here`s mine to help the page along!

20170613_11.thumb.JPG.b958952432521e3c7aca4eebb14268b3.JPG

Franco.

• Like 1

3" of soft snow this morning, but it's melted and now so wet. Haven't seen that since the 70's when you could just walk on the ice on the dam (near the edges). Hills around here would all be below freezing level before  9 o clock. Not real Drifter weather .Nev

• Informative 1