question

How many forum users have met each other at some time? So far i have met 3 ,Bacon,Compulsion,and a guy called colin (building a cheetah) met John (compulsion) in adelaide had a beer and chat its good to put a face to the many users on the forum. cheers gareth

G'day Gareth! I've had the pleasure of meeting many forumites over the last, what 5 years or something! It's always great to catch up, and even better to go flying together!

Hi Gareth,

Enjoyed the chat the other night. I will be in Brisbane for a day on a cruise ship in October. It is great being able to get help and advice from people that have been there and done that. I hope to meet a lot more forum members over time. Maybe at a fly in one day.

One day we will catch up tomo on the way to dalby to see my grand kids and we'llgo fly the sierra!

Cheers gareth

Sounds like a deal! 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

So far I know 2 - John [jandcruffle] and Ross [Major] but they were were friends before joining this forum.

Will be meeting Pud from WA on about Monday as he will be in Townsville then [through this forum].

I was at the last Monto flyin [& Watts Bridge last year] and no doubt many were there many of us there but how would you know until after the event and read about who was there?

FrankM

Guest Maj Millard

I've had the pleasure of meeting Tomo, Pylon 500, Biggles, gundby, frank marriot, jscruffle, windsor 68, kyle communications, farri, Yenn, Old Koreelah, Ian sitemaster, david see, david issac, don ramsey, steve runciman, Ultralights, slartibartfast and a few others at Natfly 2012 whose forum names escape me right now. Also looking foward to shortly meeting the legendary Pud next week here in the north................................................................Maj...012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

I've had the pleasure of meeting Tomo, Pylon 500, Biggles, gundby, frank marriot, jscruffle, windsor 68, kyle communications, farri, Yenn, Old Koreelah, Ian sitemaster, david see, david issac, don ramsey, steve runciman, Ultralights, slartibartfast and a few others at Natfly 2012 whose forum names escape me right now. Also looking foward to shortly meeting the legendary Pud next week here in the north................................................................Maj...012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Maj Pud flies a Thruster - shouldn't that make him a legume rather than a legend? 074_stirrer.gif.5dad7b21c959cf11ea13e4267b2e9bc0.gif

The majority of those I have met have requested that I not publish the list to protect their reputations. Nev

I've got nothing against an orange streak through the hair, black net singlet and tight leather pants.

Guest Howard Hughes
I've got nothing against an orange streak through the hair, black net singlet and tight leather pants.

Ian?114_ban_me_please.gif.0d7635a5d304fa7bdaef6367a02d1a75.gif

Maybe that is why we need to set up a board at the Recflying tent that shows our photos, forum name and real name and arrange for a general get together (at the bar) (maybe we could meet at David Isaacs tent and drink his supply of good red wine) augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif

• Like 2

Maybe that is why we need to set up a board at the Recflying tent that shows our photos, forum name and real name and arrange for a general get together (at the bar) (maybe we could meet at David Isaacs tent and drink his supply of good red wine) augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif

I wasn't going to Natfly next year but I think I've changed my mind.026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gif

Alan.

Guest Maj Millard

Mark (Kyle Communications) and his friend (flys the powered parachute out of Cabulture) were nice enough to come to the Breakfast Creek pub while I was in Brissy recently, for a beer and a feed.

Enjoyed the chat with both, and it's always nice to meet someone you've communicated with on the forum over the yeaars. 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif........................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif