Aircraft-overdue-halls-creek-wa

I-am-working-on-a-mine-site-300-km-east-of-halls-creek-and-today-at-2-pm-a-search-aircraft-called-on-uhf-channel-40-looking-for-a-overdue-geo/survey-aircraft,another-aircraft-anwsered-and-said-they-had-seen-some-smoke-and-then-they-went-out-of-range-.--Does-anyone-know-anything-about-this-?

UPDATE-great-outcome-aircraft-found-all-on-board-ok....Pilot-put-down-in-scrub-east-of-fitzroy-crossing,,a-cessna-caravan-flew-a-crew-change-into-the-mine-at-3-pm-today-and-one-of-the-passengers-spotted-the-aircraft-in-the-scrub-by-coincidence-and-did,nt-think-anything-of-it-after-i-brought-the-report-to-everyones-notice-in-the-mess-.he-jumped-up-and-said-i-think-i-might-have-seen-it-contact-made-with-broome-sar-and-area-identified-search-aircraft-found-them-straight-away-

• Like 4

Yes-top-news-,,A-very-weird-day-of-coincidental-circumstances-,,I-had-only-bought-it-up-to-let-the-geos-and-others-know-to-keep-a-listening-watch-on-their-radios-and-suddenly-this-bloke-jumped-up-.I-quized-him-on-any-surrounding-inferstructure--roads-homesteads-sheds-etc--and-he-said-no-there-was-nothing-but-scrub--[he-just-thought-it-was-an-abandoned-plane]by-chance-he-also-told-the-bloke-sitting-next-to-him-and-this-bloke-had-looked-at-his-watch-and-noted-the-time.--broome-sar-contacted-the-charter-pilot-{thank-you-paul-]who-worked-out-his-arrival-time-at-the-mine-and-backtracked-to-the-time-of-the-sighting-and-thats-where-they-were-unreal-work-on-behalf-of-paul-and-broome-sar

Apparently-it-had-total-electrical-blackout-on-board-or-something-but-pilot-managed-an-emergency-landing-in-light-scrubby-country-with-very-little-damage-will-update-on-causes-and-aircraft-recovery-effort-as-it-comes-in-[it-was-a-high-wing-twin]dont-know-what-type-yet..........

Bull, thanks for your updates. Very happy that it's not another fatal.

Just a question, is there something wrong with your pc or is the hyphenated writing style your preference. I ask because it's hard on the eyes when reading it.

• Like 3

Guest Howard Hughes
Bull, thanks for your updates. Very happy that it's not another fatal.Just a question, is there something wrong with your pc or is the hyphenated writing style your preference. I ask because it's hard on the eyes when reading it.

Funnily enough I hadn't even noticed until you pointed it out!031_loopy.gif.e6c12871a67563904dadc7a0d20945bf.gif

Guest Andys@coffs

He told us in another thread that the space bar on his keyboard went wheels up...Being a miner he's both poorly paid and time poor so no new keyboard for Bull anytime soon na_na.gif.fad5d8f0b336d92dbd4b3819d01d62e5.gif

Guest Howard Hughes

You can re-allocate the keys on a keyboard!

PS: I probably missed it because I don't sweat the small stuff!

Thanks-for-the-comments-guys-,and-yes-my-computer-has-terminal-Tanimi-dust-desease-and-space-bar-and-some-numbers-and-others-have-decided-enough-is-enough-[i-really-should-have-looked-after-it-better-but-oh-well-time-for-a-nice-new-lappy-on-next-break-lol

Utterly irrelevant, but reminds me of the way my grandfather wrote - he'd line up a ruler and meticulously write across the page, when you got a letter you felt like it had been professionally engraved! Funny how things remind you...

G,day-Ossie-dont-know-about-the-nomad-but-the-aircraft-was-a-highly-modified-aero-commander-and-had-an-electrical-fault-which-resulted-in-total-electrical-breakdown-and-a-inflight-fire-hence-a-hasty-return-to-earth-fortunetly-a-safe-and-proffesional-result-was-the-outcome.