Understanding English

kgwilson

Yeah, that's a bit like the story I read in the "Funnies" about the old WWI pilot sitting at the bar.A woman walks near him and he asks her what he was. He tells her the story of how he is a pilot from the war.

He then asks her what she is and she says she is a lesbian........

I won't repeat the story here.

But I think I am a lesbian too. ;)

?

Ok, to clarify:

You think you have lived to be 80 and know who you are, then along comes someone and blows it all to hell!

An old Marine Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old USMC flight suit and leather jacket and ordered a cup of

a

coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the pilot and asked,

Are you a real pilot?

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, then the early Grummans... flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII, and later in the Korean conflict, Banshees and Cougars. I've taught more than 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot, and you, what are you?

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked: "are you a real pilot?"

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian

Originally from:

Wow, thanks so much. I've always pondered such things as the meaning of life and what I really am. Now at least I know what I am . . . . . . . . . .

Now, tell me again, what is the meaning of life?

• 2 months later...

These days if you practiced good english at least half of the listeners on average would not understand you. One of the advantages of being married is that your wife knows exactly what you are going to say and does it for you. Nev

Thorough

Throughout

Through

Threw

Thought

Trough

Though

Thou

Bough

Tort

Taut

Taught