Dream Machine !!

With maps in NM's doesn't make sense to talk Klm's. That looks nice but the raked back tail would be just for looks. It probably fly's very well. Tandem seat. Clean but would that be popular? I don't mind it but what about most others? Nev

With maps in NM's ?...

All the aviation maps that I use have kms too.

Don't get Ian started on this one.

Let's hope he doesn't notice.

Back to my Taylorcraft "generic" Nev

sister ship to your 7ECA may be looking for a good home soon.

Guest Howard Hughes
New to the top of my wish list is the Italian built Blackshape Prime. Cruise @ 75 % 275 km at 18 Lph. 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

You have a Bristelle and you lust after a Blackshape? Did you check out the useful load? PS: I love the Blackshape, but the Bristelle is far more practical!

Looks very nice, but it should for 250 grand. Side by side for me. I like to occasionally look at the person I am flying with when having a conversation especially on a trip, more especially so when the person is young, female and good looking. It is also good to check their body language especially in turbulence etc when they may be quite uncomfortable or even half scared to death but don't want to say anything. You can then adjust your speed/height etc & watch how more relaxed they appear without a word being said.

• Like 1

Horrible!!! You shouldn't have scared the poor young thing in the first place. Nev

And she may have only looked at the pilot in that convenient side by side placement, may have just been too close and uncomfortable to bear.

You have a Bristelle and you lust after a Blackshape? Did you check out the useful load?PS: I love the Blackshape, but the Bristelle is far more practical!

They are in the process of getting certification to 600kg. Also larger fuel bladders to improve range. Nothing wrong with my Bristell I am happy with it. Just saying the Blackshape is a fairly efficient machine.

Guest Howard Hughes
They are in the process of getting certification to 600kg. Also larger fuel bladders to improve range. Nothing wrong with my Bristell I am happy with it. Just saying the Blackshape is a fairly efficient machine.

At 600kg, it would almost be worth the $250k!! 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Since the RAAF has just celebrated the PC9 being in service for 25 years and have flown 440 000 hours in service, they may be looking at this aircraft as a replacement under AIR 5428 project.

Well they look similar & would be cheaper than the PC21 or the Beechcraft T 6.008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

There was a "group" of them. ( as you would know DJP). I wonder what the thought music was. As a spin trainer it is unorthodox for me as with "frise' ailerons it's spin entry is not conventional as I usually use out of spin aileron for entry as this is the way most inadvertent spins would occur.

Wonder why they don't consider the Whitney Boomerang? Nice to see that Anthony Albanese knows little planes exist. He should inform CASA. Nev