RAAus AGM This Saturday at YLED Lethbridge Victoria

Spriteah

Fellow flyers, This coming Saturday the AGM will be held at Lethbridge Airfield. It would be great if you can attend.

Lethbridge Airfield

18 October 2014

2.00pm to 3.00pm

Hope to see you there.

Jim Tatlock.

Treasurer.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Ian. Look forward to a catch up. 3-5pm will be an open forum so any concerns, comments, suggestions or questions from any of your forum members (if they are RAAus Members) can be raised for discussion in a less formal manner if they wish.

Regards,

Jim Tatlock.

sorry i have a half ironman on

But two things

1. RA-Aus needs to stand up for members rights when manufacturers shirk warranty responsibilities

2. Get real about RPL and make sure RPL is useful to RA-Aus aircraft owners... push through the legislation and ensure. RA-Aus aircraft retain value by being able to be used by RPL in cTA

• Like 1

Just thought, as I will be at the AGM if anyone that is going to be there also and wanted anything from Clear Prop, please let me know and I will bring it down for you...save on shipping

Guest Maj Millard

image.jpg.faa2141ae4555aee2225913702e69abf.jpg

Board members all arrived at Bayside motor inn Geelong..........

..Ed Herring, Carol Richards ( proxy for Rod Birrell who is in hospital after an operation) Michael Apps, Mike Smith.

Kelly Stirton board Secretaiat/ driver...Eugene Reid....................photos Maj........

image.jpg.00667ff1799ee53588d82c96834f6cb9.jpg

But I haven't seen even HIM wear them at an AGM. IF we have criticisms of the RAAus it can hardly be the wearing of epaulettes and IF that is all that is concerning or worth talking about our problems are not large. Hence my point that the cause is not being advanced by the comment. Nev

• Like 1

Guest Maj Millard

Board members fresh from the morning govenance class, awaiting transport to Lethbridge for AGM meeting....see you there........Maj.....

Tony King, Trevor Bange, Michael Linke and Jim Tatlock.

image.jpg.dbba51ff6a1672e1a2cef73695f7562b.jpg

Guest Maj Millard

AGM at Lethbridge well attended and still in session.......great little airfield and lots of aircraft flew in .....will post lots of photos on return to accomodation early evening......nice to meet many new members and to put a face to some familiar names...........Maj...

Guest Maj Millard
Can anyone give a bit of a summary of the AGM and the following "general discussion"?

AGM is still in session, general discussion session to begin shortly....there was also an informal General discussion session around the BBQ prior to the AGM starting.......some very valuable discussions with interested members, some who had flown some distance to be here at Lethbridge. Lots of valuable back and forth AGM discussion still occurring as I write this.......Maj....

Guest Maj Millard

image.jpg.75be9cbbf9b36d3c513f813e15bcbf5c.jpg

.....Lethbridge AGM with board members looking over the very impressive range of aircraft present....Tony King, Ed Smith, Andy Saywell, Trevor Bange....

image.jpg.13d406180b7555cea4506652713049a0.jpg

image.jpg.f10089eeb7f646ac34f6942321e89895.jpg

image.jpg.414ba3b88d8aee29f74737fea7cb0589.jpg