Something different !

flyerme

fellow aviators...

I'm planing on something exciting, something different,something unique.

An adventure for all to be involved in (within distance and availability ),

It's all about aviation Fun...

We need your involvement...

"The great Jack Flyer gate crash 2015"

I along with Tiger Moth Dwayne would like fellow aviators to join us as we Intend on gate crashing club BBQ,s,club meets , airfields, fly-ins, private strips etc...(read on)

We will be promoting our sport,( RAA),cheap affordable flying , the excitement and adventure of recreational flying,mate ship, ect..

I and any one else interested will be filming these adventures for a documentary project I'm working on to promote our sport showing the diverse range of aircraft and affordability,the friendly clubs and there events, the adventures , ect...If you would like to participate please let me know as I would love as many planes as possible to join in :)

Plan is to start around July and on through year.,.

We would meet at a common place on the day of flight and fly in a loose (legal separation)formation ,or meet at destination or even meet over head . Then fly out for the day or for special requests camp out for further xcountry. Plan to arrive in group .

I say gate crash but we will really arrive via invite :).

If you like flying with very friendly people,enjoy ongoing adventures, enjoy visiting new places then please join in, this is a non clicky, non member, non mucho, no club, anyone welcome friendly open event.....WHAT!!!! Your an instructor? Well what better way to sus out the competition than gate crashing there BBQ. all in the name of good fun and good times, promotion and adventure.

If you would like to be part of the filming this is encouraged .

to be gate crashed so far is :

Loxton.S.A Sunday BBQ (to be confirmed in due time)

Benalla VIC Falcon Hawk flying school sat-sun over night( will confirm date in due time)

Nhill Airshow Oct 10 ( 1-4 nights) confirmed

All aviators please join in - the more the merrier ......all categories all shapes and sizes. 3-axis,2-axis,weight shift...all welcome and wanted.

if you would like your club gate crashed( schools name will be filmed if you would like the free promo)? or if you would like to be part of "the Jack Flyer Gate crashes", Let me know. All are welcomed, wanted , encouraged and desired. SPARE SEATS WILL BE OFFERED ( availability pending) for those without access to aircraft.

PM ME:)image.jpg.b626f0e83f1ccf264872a5d495d6e62c.jpg

• Like 8
  • Winner 3

We have been warned! YQDI Aero Club will definitely be on the lookout for dodgy looking gate crashers. We will send out scouts and post sentries lest your dangerous-looking mob breach our perimeter.

• Agree 2
  • Haha 4

We have been warned! YQDI Aero Club will definitely be on the lookout for dodgy looking gate crashers. We will send out scouts and post sentries lest your dangerous-looking mob breach our perimeter.

Yes but how many can out gun my .303 Lewis 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ask any aviation buff and they will back a 'hornet' over a Nieuport 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif No need to get technical as to which hornet.....

Would be awesome to see you if you made it up this way Flyerme:thumb up: (The second sat of each month in case anyone has missed it, not that I'm advertising or anything:happy:)

I doubt you will run out of places that will welcome you, what an awesome idea.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Could be a busy year. Hope the WX gods are taking note!

Loxton

Nhill. Oct 10

Benalla

Unconfirmed :suggestions

Murray bridge RPA

murray bridge LAF

Lamaroo mallee micro lights

Lamaroo. Kevin Gyro's

Aldinga

Strathalbyn

Brooklands

Meningie

Karoonda-DC

Goolwa

Gawler

Hind marsh island

Rowland flat

Clare valley

Swanreach

Kangaroo island

Pinnaroo

Also would like my own get together at some point ,my thoughts and ideas on this are:

A get together at x strip for the day, BBQ and flying activities/competitions. I find there's not enough actual activities once at destination (if any)so let's make a day full of trophy/ ribbon award winning activities and alike......

-spot landing , furtherest distance flown, best looking plane per catorgory , flower bombing( if still allowed?). Smoothest landing,PLEASE MORE SUGGESTIONS HERE.

Also we could have a safari day : were we will go out with a map and clues ( fuel/ground crew will be needed) More details to come

As mentioned all this will be filmed for my documentary project aimed at promoting our sport and getting new young blood involved... I will also be publicly promoting our events through regular media, social media, advertising and word of mouth.

So please get involved we need everyone's support.

"The Great JACK FLYER Gate Crash 2015"

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

For those interstaters. Need some motivation to get out this way?

A trike pilot all the way in Perth has confirmed involvement, if he can't find time to tow his trike across he will fly commercial and take a spare PAX seat for an event or 2...

Love it.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Tim HeylbutImagination always in overdrive,Another suggestion I'm thinking. And it May be a first? And is a bit out there- Is a costume/ dress up day. Yeh that'll take some out of there comfort zone,! All good for us eccentric weirdoes whom dress up in ww-1 costume to go down the street .. Lol. Could go random dress up! Dress up to reflect your plane! Dress up to plane era Eg: have a plane called umm I don't know... Say ...flappy Bird! Well surly a chicken suit would be appropriate?;). Have a plane with missing spatt? A pirate she be With eye patch....fly a trike! Could dress up as NASA space man - you know the wing history ...... could be really fun ( awards given of coarse). Media would have field day. What are your thought on this? You keen?
  • Like 2

fellow aviators...I'm planing on something exciting, something different,something unique.

An adventure for all to be involved in (within distance and availability ),

It's all about aviation Fun...

We need your involvement...

"The great Jack Flyer gate crash 2015"

I along with Tiger Moth Dwayne would like fellow aviators to join us as we Intend on gate crashing club BBQ,s,club meets , airfields, fly-ins, private strips etc...(read on)

We will be promoting our sport,( RAA),cheap affordable flying , the excitement and adventure of recreational flying,mate ship, ect..

I and any one else interested will be filming these adventures for a documentary project I'm working on to promote our sport showing the diverse range of aircraft and affordability,the friendly clubs and there events, the adventures , ect...If you would like to participate please let me know as I would love as many planes as possible to join in :)

Plan is to start around July and on through year.,.

We would meet at a common place on the day of flight and fly in a loose (legal separation)formation ,or meet at destination or even meet over head . Then fly out for the day or for special requests camp out for further xcountry. Plan to arrive in group .

I say gate crash but we will really arrive via invite :).

If you like flying with very friendly people,enjoy ongoing adventures, enjoy visiting new places then please join in, this is a non clicky, non member, non mucho, no club, anyone welcome friendly open event.....WHAT!!!! Your an instructor? Well what better way to sus out the competition than gate crashing there BBQ. all in the name of good fun and good times, promotion and adventure.

If you would like to be part of the filming this is encouraged .

to be gate crashed so far is :

Loxton.S.A Sunday BBQ (to be confirmed in due time)

Benalla VIC Falcon Hawk flying school sat-sun over night( will confirm date in due time)

Nhill Airshow Oct 10 ( 1-4 nights) confirmed

All aviators please join in - the more the merrier ......all categories all shapes and sizes. 3-axis,2-axis,weight shift...all welcome and wanted.

if you would like your club gate crashed( schools name will be filmed if you would like the free promo)? or if you would like to be part of "the Jack Flyer Gate crashes", Let me know. All are welcomed, wanted , encouraged and desired. SPARE SEATS WILL BE OFFERED ( availability pending) for those without access to aircraft.

PM ME:)[ATTACH=full]35522[/ATTACH]

This is a great idea! lets chat about this on the podcast when you come on to talk about 'The Diary of Jack Flyer'. Also I still have the book to give away to a lucky listener as I bought two!

• Winner 2
  • Caution 1

Good idea Tim,

Keep in touch with your itinerary.

I will let our members know of your plans.

Third Sunday is the official bbq to tie in with Renmarks breakfast, but we have one weekly anyway.

Phil

• Like 1

That penal colony has a moat..sp? around it with waves and bitey things in it to keep the felons from escaping. It also impedes mainlanders in flimsy slow little planes with a sense of self preservation, from flying there. ( And we haven't even mentioned the DEVILS). Nev

• Haha 3

... to keep the felons from escaping...

Escape is now possible with the assistance of a Virgin. (Or Qantas/Jetstar). This wasn't the case in the old days, as virgins were in short supply.

• Haha 5

11 aircraft confirmed so far and progressing.......

I have some very unique events/competitions planned.

So come on all. We now have 1 confirmed from WA. And 2 from Vic

1 volunteer ground crew

Every one is welcome, wanted and needed.

Heads up. 1 of events - Plan to gate crash a BBQ in costumes ;). Lol.

• Helpful 1
  • Winner 1

• 2 weeks later...