Another passenger jet lost apparently.

Wouldn't think it's very similar. This plane was on track and where it was supposed to be. Lack of communication from any one on board is just one curious aspect of it. I understand the Mediterranean is quite deep in that area. Nev

Not inferring any conspiracy, just pointing out the spooky coincidence. What are the chances? About as long as picking the Powerball numbers.

Not inferring any conspiracy, just pointing out the spooky coincidence. What are the chances? About as long as picking the Powerball numbers.

I know you weren't. 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif I just googled "MS804 conspiracy" and there's a whole swag of them already. Heaps of people saying it can't be a coincidence and must mean something. Which is intriguing, as the tendency for humans to seek out patterns and links is well established, even if it sometimes spears right off the rails.

Reminds me of the one time in my life when I bumped into an astronomer and she said "hello, what's your name"?

I thought to myself, if your any bloody good at what you do, you would have worked that out already.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Caution 1

Of course I meant astrologer, but you're too much of a gentleman to give me a hard time over my mistake. Thank you.022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

S'ok Mate. . . .I stopped correcting 'Possible' spelling errors years ago ! I still get 'told off' on various other sites for deliberately using made up gobbldegook words. . .they've all given up now . . .this is why it is sometimes difficult to say ( unless you know the writer ) whether the spelling, or even choice of word, was intentionally Monty Pythonesque. or some other esque. . . . there are that many very humorous posters { AND 'persons of letters' } at this site that it's too risky to take the bait.

Well; time to esqueape and help the missis in't garden like.

Err, 804 to 1?

Nope - 50:50

... its a binary outcome on a specific date that has some 'pattern' alignment it either occures or doesn't ... once you get to day 804 a plane somewhere either crashes or doesn't ... conspiracy theorist will then post-fact assign the event the link and there you go.

As for THAT particular plane on THAT particular flight the odds are rather smaller ... but for the overall outcome required for conspiracy theory its binary ... 50:50

What went down 370 days before MS370?

So far the flight recorders havn't been found, but there was supposedly heat in a toilet and in the avionics.

Going on recent airliner losses it will probably end up being pilots incompetent or distracted by smoke, causing them to fly into the sea. That is my "Guess".

these 'big birds' obviously have smoke or heat detection systems - what sort of fire suppression systems do they have ?

............... and at altitude is there any oxygen to burn ?

boat 804 - F is the next letter after E (Egypt) .................... cooukie (not spooky)

Looks like one of the FREMM frigates? The radar looks like the french and italian shorter ranged unit that shares it's origin with the more powerful unit on the Type 45 before Britain pulled out of the common euro frigate project since it was ending up Med-centric (shorter ranged, shorter radars) than the world wide global roaming design the RN needed.

I used to play "humoresqe" on the Piano. Nev

Nev,. . .I would like to hear that played Sir !

I first set eyes upon my 'Wife to be' on stage in an amateur theatrical production in the late sixties,. . . she was wearing a Besque. . . . .

. . .or was it a Basque. . .? ( my brain hurts . . .)