A GOOD BREAKFAST MAKETH THE MAN ! !

Phil Perry

I didn't realise the extent of your Family Phil.

Yeah, we are spread about a bit. . . 2nd cousin Johnnie lives in Hong Kong, another cousin in Canada, but most of them live in the 'States mate. . .

None living in OZ, just lots of good friends. . .

Yeah, we are spread about a bit. . . 2nd cousin Johnnie lives in Hong Kong, another cousin in Canada, but most of them live in the 'States mate. . .None living in OZ, just lots of good friends. . .

Did you miss something Phil?

I was talking about how many Family members sit at the one meal.

Did you miss something Phil?I was talking about how many Family members sit at the one meal.

No mate. . .but YOU did . . 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Sorry,. . .my stuff is a bit too deep for an 'Engineering' mind. . . you need to be a police forensic psychologist to work it out. . . .

The photo is a fake of course,. . .I would not even entertain a brekky with that crappy French bread garbage,. . .it would have to be proper, thick sliced bread, Fried in genuine pork fat for the proper 'Fried Bread' experience and taste sensation. . . .secondly, I wouldn't put baked beans on a brekky as they overcome the flavours of the other good gubbins. . . .thirdly . . . .I do NOT drink bloody tea YUK. . . bin a Coffee bloke for as long as I can remember. . . Fourthly,. . .There's no sign of any hot, buttered Toast ? ? ? . . . WTBH ? . . .Fifthly,. . .where's the rough cut Marmalade for the toast ? ? ? I could go on,. . . .but you don't want me to do you ?

• Haha 1

I'll post a pic of my average evening meal next week ( Just like they do on BookFace. . . .)

'Here I am at Manfanackapans Grill on the Gold Coast, and this is a picture of what I'm eating. . . . .' Jesus C on a bloody bike. . . .reason #139 why I don't use Bookface. . . .lots of sad folksies out there. . . but if it keeps them off the streets then great. . .

Those baked beans aren't Heinz Baked Beans 054_no_no_no.gif.950345b863e0f6a5a1b13784a465a8c4.gif Look at the watery sauce.

I just love it that Maccas in England offers baked beans with a Big Mac. At least the beans provide a modicum of protein and fibre.

OME

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

I don't care whose baked beans they are. After my time in the British army as a regular soldier I have never again eaten baked beans. It is not that I dislike them, but I had far too many while I was in the army. I just don't want rubbish like that. A nice big greasy pork chop wouldn't go astray.

Yep...there's so much BS over the years about diet...and so little we actually know. Earlier this year, as a celebration when various health bodies said...um....well, maybe fat isn't that bad after all.....we went out and bought a tub of good pig fat....and for old times' sake did this:Sigh....jpg.f691ce87f1ab20d631296e5319a2b914.jpg

• Like 1

Those baked beans aren't Heinz Baked Beans 054_no_no_no.gif.950345b863e0f6a5a1b13784a465a8c4.gif Look at the watery sauce.I just love it that Maccas in England offers baked beans with a Big Mac. At least the beans provide a modicum of protein and fibre.

OME

Branston baked beans are not too bad,. . .completely different taste though. . . got to support local industry, Branston's is just oop the A38 from here, near Beertown upon Trent . . .

Our BRAND NEW KFC Chook shop also does beanz Sir. . . I had not visited one in over ten years, but since they were doing everything for half price on the opening day,. . .I mean,. . .well,. . . .you know. . . . .

Warm Beer? Nev

I don't think it's really warm. Although the silly buggers import Fosters, I didn't know anyone drank that. I was bloody happy when I found a bottlo in Dundalk who sold Boags Premium.

Beer in British pubs is good nowadays, especially the Italian, German, Belgian and Australian beers.

I used to go into a pub and ask for a half of best bitter, then usually spit it out in disgust and go for an imported beer. When I lived there I used to drink either Guinness or Bass or Worthington

So You never tried Fullers ESB (extra strong beer). I only tried it once, and after 2 pints over lunch managed (but don't know how), to get to a mates place, where his wife plied me with coffee for a few hours to sober me up. At the time I was entertaining an Aussie mate who claimed that all Pommie beer was P**s weak.

Never again, but it was a learning experience.026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gif which they can stick where the sun don't shine as some say.

What a beer enema? I've heard it's good for washing you hair with but..your butt? Nev

It'd be the only way to take some beers. Keep it as far away from my taste buds as possible.

• Agree 1

I'm sitting here...and remembering the first Ozzie beer (if you could even call it that) I tasted...Sydney 1972ish, though mercifully I can't remember what the 'beer' was.....

and biting my tongue....)

All the fun of intoxication without having to suffer putting another four ex in my mouth ever again. Or I could just switch to a nice glass of red.

• Haha 1

I'm sitting here...and remembering the first Ozzie beer (if you could even call it that) I tasted...Sydney 1972ish, though mercifully I can't remember what the 'beer' was.....and biting my tongue....)

Probably Resches DA (we called it deadly awful).