Jack Flyer The Movie - The Red Devil

hey everyone. Here's my first short movie . Jack Flyer The Movie " The Red Devil"

Be kind I did it all on my own including all the music... with no budget I had to use what ever cameras were available...

Hope you enjoy

• Like 7
  • Winner 6

Watched it with the kids, loved it! Great job Tim, we have the book and often talk about Jacky Boy and Black Betty, so popular in fact my 9 yo took to his red diamondback push bike with Matt Black Spray paint and named it Black Betty.

• Winner 2

Watched it with the kids, loved it! Great job Tim, we have the book and often talk about Jacky Boy and Black Betty, so popular in fact my 9 yo took to his red diamondback push bike with Matt Black Spray paint and named it Black Betty.

She will be featuring in a film very soon ;)

Goodonya Tim! You`re a champion!........I had my very first flight in an Ultralight aircraft, as a passenger, in that aircraft, when it had two seats and was powered by a Fuji Robin 440 engine! It`s the one I copied from to build my own, difference being, I made several modifications to mine and left the whole fuselage uncovered,also, the fabric was yellow.

Frank.

• Like 1

Hi Tim

Great little film... love the character who sells you the Red Devil. Stoned and hungover on arrival. Clearly needs to brush up on his 'Human Factors'! ;)

I think your music was awesome. Did you use some kind of arranger keyboard to do the score? The strings sounded very authentic.

Alan

• Like 1

Hi TimGreat little film... love the character who sells you the Red Devil. Stoned and hungover on arrival. Clearly needs to brush up on his 'Human Factors'! ;)

I think your music was awesome. Did you use some kind of arranger keyboard to do the score? The strings sounded very authentic.

Alan

Thanks mate , I start with a melody on my guitar and/or keyboard. Then record it to iPad. and start accompanying with the iPad synthesiser , once happy I transfer to My PC and master it through A mastering suite ;) It's a long process but well worth it ...

IMG_5351.PNG.86a3f062ca86143e88a0e98c7ac92773.PNG

• 4 weeks later...