The Never Ending Story

Admin

....."they clacking me up every time I raff"

"That's enough of that "clacking" (not that there is anything wrong with that)" advised Sratibuttclack who was back and and acting as a Modelator again.

"And what is with all of this raffing on my Folum" asked Ian "This is about the only raff I get these days" he added "As there is not too much raughter at the Board Meetings, where instead of raffing humourlessry, they ...........

..too the tune of "the court of king caracticus"...

..... using a Ouiga Board instead of a Wobble Board, which assisted communication with Slarti, but made it sound like a ................

Having a board is all well and good, but a fast one... now that is something.

"Who has been bored (or is it boared), quickly? (not that there is anything wrong with that)" asked and opined Ahlocks (at the same time).

"It was .......................

"Who has been bored (or is it boared), quickly? asked and opined Ahlocks (at the same time). /QUOTE]

"Well", piped up Nanna going a bit red in the cheeks. "Some of you flying types ask the most embarassing questions, but you would'nt dare admit to it in front of some of the fine upstanding members that i've come across here.

"Who has been bored (or is it boared), quickly? asked and opined Ahlocks (at the same time). /QUOTE]

"Well", piped up Nanna going a bit red in the cheeks. "Some of you flying types ask the most embarassing questions, but you would'nt dare admit to it in front of some of the fine upstanding members that i've come across here.

..... after all" she added "There's ummmmmm ..................

and added that "I suppose thats only to be expected, because most were getting on a bit".....................whatever she meant by that?

Young DalbyDitDot had a puzzled expression 034_puzzled.gif.13de25ca01afc5c2eb51a5155a4de661.gif as the 90% strong NES choir struck up with their rendition of "Memories":musicboohoo::kumbaya::gerg::gerg::gerg:followed by "Turn back the clock".

but wait!!! Dit dot had been watching too much Mash and corporal Klinger had been prancing about in one of his dresses again."If I go to work in something like that, the old man might tell me to go home, and then I could sneak off and go flying" mused the young deisel mechanic. "I musn't forget the lipstick though, or the eye shadow, or the rouge, or the frilly............

but wait!!! Dit dot had been watching too much Mash and corporal Klinger had been prancing about in one of his dresses again."If I go to work in something like that, the old man might tell me to go home, and then I could sneak off and go flying" mused the young deisel mechanic. "I musn't forget the lipstick though, or the eye shadow, or the rouge, or the frilly............

..... filly over in the corner paddock.

But Tomo was cut short, as Turbo is the modern equivalent of Colonel Potter, and Margaret Hoolahan is represented in the NES by ..........

...math skills without having to remove shoes and socks. exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif

"I'm good with numbers up to 21!" added DitDah :big_grin: as he flicked a stone from under the strap of his chinese rubber work boot. "Why just the other day I....

....... looked down and was able to count to "one."

Then I noticed my feet and could count to 3.

And when I kicked off my shoes and socks I could count to 11 .... but then I noticed ....................."

...how unreliable this method was, 'cuz I kept coming up short when it was cold." 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif

O'Dalby:big_grin: was puzzled by this complication :ne_nau: and began to consider glasses 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif when doing math, when a Seneca droned into the circuit....