The Never Ending Story

Admin

“Glide it in or power it in it’s all the same to me” Quipped Nana.

And then mused “Although given that those plastic parrot types have a tendency to veer sharply left coming down from the flare perhaps I should alternate them with a cz recycled Budvar can which I am certain could be persuaded to shoot to the right in the interests of balance especially if i threw in the offer of various intermittent rewards.

Speaking of rewards I feel a need coming on to dispense a portion of my meager remuneration towards the fighting fund for Boona Brian’s bent Savvy and the sad foxy at Avalon.

All I need now is some suggestions as to how I could raise some funds, perhaps Cloudsuck could advise;- his nom d pen does somewhat intrigue

Suggestions………….

..Speaking of rewards I feel a need coming on to dispense a portion of my meager remuneration towards the fighting fund for Boona Brian’s bent Savvy and the sad foxy at Avalon.….

"Good for you Hidey! :thumb_up:" Replied LovaK, who doesn't regret posting what he did elsewhere.:black_eye: "For I'm a bit tapped at the moment from having to underwrite the damage caused by an unemployed and under insured family member 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif let alone every other Tom, Dick or Harriet who chooses not to insure.":confused:

"I don't need insurance 'cuz I'm an exceptionaly good driver" 010_chuffed.gif.0eb732edf61030e6104a9a70bfa92a9e.gif024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif boasted Child version one. "Can you afford to lose your property as well as afford to pay for the repairs for the other person property?" i_dunno Quizzed LavaK, while insisting she at least had 3rd party property coverage.040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

"I've had a crash 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif and I've got no money 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:crying: and I need to pay a big under 21 driver excess 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:crying:051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif and I can't afford to fix my own car" 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:crying:051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:crying: Blubbered the Blondette a couple of months later....i_dunno

"Ah, risk and responsibilty..." pondered Nanna :heart:. "Wanna risk a roll in the hay?..." :ah_oh:

=============

The pen has been absolved of responsibility, if use in the garden is risked

"Ah, risk and responsibilty..." pondered Nanna "Wanna risk a roll in the hay?..."

A line that caused Ahlocks, Planey, Petes-various et al to rush over the horizon; they having been to the seminar where QBE, Vero and co expressed a serious reluctance to underwrite anything that involved rolling and hay.

Even a Chicho Roll from Hay ( an hour and a bit from multiple waggas by flattened budvar can) could lead to serious liability issues.

“Issues …..tissues…….. pshissues….’ Stormed Nana

“What ???

are you all pussies?

==============

the family expect the pen to underwrite them all in the garden

“What ??? are you all pussies?

"Hell NO Nanna, we're all mature and sagely aviators who never take risks or make mistakes." replied LovaK exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif, in an attempt to draw SeriousBrett 002_wave.gif.38b2eb11a61bb4711f0b1477404692bd.gif into the follies of NES.

"How's he hung?" asked the Riverland Lass:heart:question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif.

"By his neck, from a tree if I get hold of him" retorted TrainedKillerPete. "Like we need another czech non Jabiru(e) driver around here..."068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

============

The bait for the Brett Co. (PTY LTD) has been set in the garden

Guest Brett Campany
"Hell NO Nanna, we're all mature and sagely aviators who never take risks or make mistakes." replied LovaK exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif, in an attempt to draw SeriousBrett 002_wave.gif.38b2eb11a61bb4711f0b1477404692bd.gif into the follies of NES.

"How's he hung?" asked the Riverland Lass:heart:question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif.

"By his neck, from a tree if I get hold of him" retorted TrainedKillerPete. "Like we need another czech non Jabiru(e) driver around here..."068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

============

By his neck arrgghhh I don't think so me matey, as I hang a little to the left and on occasion sit on it painfully. The bait be set but the garden is deep oh the 43 pages of the NES draw me deep. Thank god me not fly a Jabiru as me may not see the light of day nor the end of the runway....

So McJocklock and Brett-the-C skipped happily thru the garden, hand-in-hand (not that there is anything wrong with that), and spoke in hushed terms about the tensile properties of aluminium, tried to identify any possible advantages of 912's over 3300's (& they are still trying) and exchanged opinions on the best 50+ sunscreens.

"Will you come to the AAAA thingy in Echuca with me Brett"" said the Scot giving his best Sean Connery impersonation (old and grey bearded, like Le Crappee) "So that I won't get left behind? We'll go in formation, attack out of the sun and with the 2 of us there we'll only be outnumbered 15 to 1 by those Jabiru buggers."

Brett thought long and hard about whether the 912 would get that far without a rebuild and said "...........

PS ..... Ahlocks ..... How is your nether getting along?

My Aunt has bought them both a pop rivet gun for their birthday parties in the garden

Guest Brett Campany

........well at least she's not going to light up like a Christmas tree and burn to the ground mid flight.

The idea of Echuca is a smashing idea and a formation flight would be supreme so as at the day come by how about we hit the sky dodge the clouds and head on our way as long as the......

........and burn to the ground mid flight.

"Eww, now that's an 'orrid reality in'it?" Pondered LovaK i_dunno 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif "A bit like how a boat always burns to the waterline, unless you can put the things out before they sink. An aircraft will burn to the ground ....especially if it's in flight at the time." :raise_eyebrow:

"...I hang a little to the left and on occasion sit on it painfully"

"Err, :raise_eyebrow: you talking about how you place the 'Cruizer' on the runway BrettPTY LTD?

The idea of Echuca is a smashing idea and a formation flight would be supreme so as at the day come by how about we hit the sky dodge the clouds and head on our way as long as the......

...rivets don't all fall out before we get there, we don't run out of sunscreen, a pelican doesn't s*it on our bubbles, and the gearboxes don't lock up on the Rootexeds" (sorry TunnelMouse).

"Why do they have gearboxes?" asked Riverland Lass who was now carefully learning some aviation terms. Turbo was still suffering jetlag or more precisely was still recovering from the terror of the landing at Tokyo, and carelessy replied "They have to get into first gear just to turn the prop over" and this seemed to satisfy RL, if anything could satisfy RL.

"What happened at Tokyo?" asked LeCrappe "Well" said Turbo, "you know how a lot of guys overshoot and have to go round now and then? Well it can happen to experts, even Jetstar A330 jockeys. We came over the threshold quite high, then stayed up as light after light passed underneath us."

"Call me unco-ordinated but I had my feet hard on the footrests (that's an old Cherokee thing - who needs brakes these days), yet still we stayed up. We're gonna land in Korea for sure, I thought, then the wheels finally touched - too late for any real reverse thrust, the pilot threw all his leg muscles at the brakes and we nearly buried the nose, finally getting down to taxi speed in the turn as the end of the runway went past my window, and as we taxied in the brakes were going "grind, grind,grind" and I was hoping we wouldn't be held up in customs too long."

"That must have been exciting" said Riverland Lass and Tirbo thought she was going to be a slow learner on aircraft terminology and how come she turned up at the airport anyway....

"What happened at Tokyo?" asked LeCrappe "Well" said Turbo, "you know how a lot of guys overshoot and have to go round now and then? Well it can happen to experts, even Jetstar A330 jockeys. We came over the threshold quite high, then stayed up as light after light passed underneath us."

"all me unco-ordinated but I had my feet hard on the footrests (that's an old Cherokee thing - who needs brakes these days), yet still we stayed up. We're gonna land in Korea for sure, I thought, then the wheels finally touched - too late for any real reverse thrust, the pilot threw all his leg muscles at the brakes and we nearly buried the nose, finally getting down to taxi speed in the turn as the end of the runway went past my window, and as we taxied in the brakes were going "grind, grind,grind" and I was hoping we wouldn't be held up in customs too long."

"That must have been exciting" said Riverland Lass and Tirbo thought she was going to be a slow learner on aircraft terminology and how come she turned up at the airport anyway....

"That wasn't my granddaughter" said Nanna, that was a similar looking Japanese maiden who is well known as the Liverrand Rass.

"She was a good sort too" said The Tuberplanter (who had been away from home for more than 3 days) "And now that I have got my Tokyo joy-ride out of the way I am ready to head on up to Narromine in the right seat with Bingles, so just duck down here, Josh, and pick me up then lets have an adventure. After all, a bloke would have to pay $50 for a thrill ride like that at a Theme Park."

"Now that McLocks has an allie he is getting a bit cocky (nethery?) and has decided to be a party to sticking it up the J's" said The Crapster "But I suggest that he puts an oxy torch near a aluminium can and see what happens. With a good fire in one of the numerous types of recyled cans, there is every chance that the engine might end up separated from the pilot by air in about 3 seconds."

"I like Splortstlars" said the Rass "They are similar to our famous Zero .... and look where that got us. We were up the cleek without a ................

The Tubb seduced my Aunt with a kimono and some LO rice wine out there in the garden

" a randing glear....no need for it - one way trip!"

.."With a good fire in one of the numerous types of recyled cans' date=' there is every chance that the engine might end up separated from the pilot by air in about 3 seconds." [/quote']...where as the donk from a jabiru(e) would stay attached by long strands of a taffy like substance....":devil:

...which would pose problems for a can jockey, with his feet in fire, the engine swinging this way and that, requiring this rudder and that, the angle of attack changing with the melt rate, and the dihedral ever increasing. On the other hand that's all in a days work for a Jab jockey who can gently set the aircraft down like a feather, but not necessarily on the centreline of the ....

of the main aisle of the "Plastics are Us" warehouse from whence it came in the first place.

Because when the dihedral is increasing the only thing that beats going home to mother is .........

=================

the dihedral of the aunt in the garden has never been the same since her hip replacement

How's that Pete

Dear CensorTunnelmousetrainedkillerPete.

Please hold up your score for the last 5 to 10 posts which appear to only discuss matters aviation, rather than some previous references to playing cars and garages.

We assume that you are content with the way the NES is progressing and that it can now be rated PG (Pretty Good) or MA (Mostly Acceptable), but we await your response with BB (Baited Breath).

"Yes GoerPete" said Nanna "Tell us what you think of us again, and we'll .......

My Aunt has a 240 volt Di-Hedral and she just loves it, although it is a bit noisier than her 6 volt version, out there in the garden

"Tell us what you think of us again, and we'll ......

..."see if I can raise the score to R (rebellion) she added with a twinkle in her eye.:heart:

"There's boundaries to be pushed here and that new sandgroper, PtyLtd, is yet to explain whether he can't land for nutz :devil: or he can't dress for err,....nutz...":raise_eyebrow:

"Where's Bingles?" asked the Riverland Lass question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif "As I've always wanted to meet with a dare devil aviator type 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif who is unsure of whether he's a cowboy i_dunno or a surfer dude i_dunno ..." question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif

"Cowabunga and stuff a dead horse." exclaimed Bingles as he hitched his board shorts up under his big buckled belt. "Here I is and ....."

==============

TurboSan has a 110 volt Japanese Dihedral - He's in for a surprise when he plugs it in an OZ garden

TurboSan has a 110 volt Japanese Dihedral - He's in for a surprise when he plugs it in an OZ garden

240 V thru a 110 V grey-import Dihedral will most likely cause TurboSan to go "poof" out there in the garden (not that there is anything wrong with that). I hope that my Aunt doesn't witness that or she'll be very pen-t-up.

Captain didn't realise it, but he'd accidentally given away TurboSan's secret reason for travelling to Japan. Firstly there was plenty of dihedral there available in six different voltages (well the packet had 6 sets of Japanese Characters anyway), but he had always wanted to buy a pair Poofpens, which, TunnelMouse is a performance enhancing extra for ailerons. You have to buy a pair as they won't work otherwise, but when they are fitted it is impossoble to drop a wing on the aircraft - brilliant piece of engineering and they only cost A$280.00. TunnelMouse may be getting edgy about the name, but it's the English translation of Shizumatsubig.

The best part about them is that suitable spares can be bought for the Aunt in the garden by ordering the domestic specification, which doesn't last a full four hour flight but lasts long enough......

The best part about them is that suitable spares can be bought for the Aunt in the garden by ordering the domestic specification, which doesn't last a full four hour flight but lasts long enough......

....... to cause embarrassment and severe chafing.

"No worries" said TurboKYSan "I can fix that with a ...........

My Aunt is feeling very relaxed and sleepy out there in the garden after giving that dihedral a whirl.

"No worries" said TurboKYSan "I can fix that with a ...........

... phone call to Ross at Leeton. Ross has been meticulously building his Jabiru under difficult circumstances, and is very thorough, however sometimes he might go too far."

Quote from Ross's 12.33 am update this morning:

They were only too pleased to supply both of the thinners in any quantity as they "were used to supplying people at the airport in small quantities for spaying aircraft and had been doing so for the last fifteen years".

"I don't think I'd go that far on a Jab" said TurboSKsan, but the material may come in handy for coating ASIC cards......"

"I don't think I'd go that far on a Jab" said TurboSKsan, but the material may come in handy for coating ASIC cards......"

....hhmmmmm thinks Nana would a good dose of the thinners make an ASIC card go all loverly soft and squishy?

so that one could, with a collection of them ( they having no other discernable use) mold them into something really useful like .....

....hhmmmmm thinks Nana would a good dose of the thinners make an ASIC card go all loverly soft and squishy?

so that one could, with a collection of them ( they having no other discernable use) mold them into something really useful like .....

..... a replacement nosewheel leg for Bingles, and there should be enough left over to make him some navigation tools and glasses so that the western slopes won't look so featureless."

But you might be onto something commerrcially very attractive here HidyHody.

We could squish up all of the ASIC cards and sell them to Sportszar or Cheetah owners so that they could coat their aluminium sculptures to catch the rivets and to also make them look more like the fine finish achieved with FRP aircraft.

Ahlocks immediately logged on, replied and said ".............

My Aunt has offered to test drive one if HiHo hand makes the type that he had in mind in his last post. She will PM HiHo with the required dimensions.

"Bugger orff, Pirate Breath!" 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif:clown:

"Probably should use the squished ASICs to make a 'how to join the circuit card' for some of the punters on Pprune. They seem to be having issues there..." :raise_eyebrow:

==========

(quick enough for you ....)006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

https://www.recreationalflying.com/xf2/uploads/emoticons/006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif[/img]

SpeedyLocks has almost set a record for a reply, but has resorted to personal abuse to achieve that speed.

"I've never been so insulted" said the groupie Kapitain "Oh yes I have. There was the time that ...... and the time that .......... and where is that Campany bloke (not that there is anything wrong with that) as he only posted twice and has disappeared?"

" He's .....................

.......... and where is that Campany bloke (not that there is anything wrong with that) as he only posted twice and has disappeared?" " He's .....................

" ....probably still trawling through forty odd (very odd 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif) pages of NES to get up to speed with the intricacies of the yarn. 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif" defended LovaktheRude :ah_oh:, after taking PtyLtd to task for insinuating that only mature and sensible people populate this forum. :confused::broken_heart:

"Gotta cut him a bit of slack as he's a bit slow (about three hours during AEST) so It'll take him a while." LTR added.

=============

Wouldn't the aunt prefer rivet lines as a feature to HideyHo's squished ASIC apparatus? i_dunno

Does he not have one of the CZ thingys with all the rivets?

Nana is fascinated by rivets and does wonder which is more fun having rivets on the wings or ribbed for extra stimulation?...

=============

the pen in the aunt's garden is quite riveting