The Never Ending Story

Admin

Congratulations Captain after receiving this endorsement from the Administrator - it's almost as if the Queen put in a call to Wogga Wogga, isn't it.

"It is people like you and the NES crew that make this site what it is, there is hardly any moderation needed any more hug.gif, the rif raf have gone and the great aviators of today are left"

the rif raf have gone ....

Ah no, I'm still here! 002_wave.gif.38b2eb11a61bb4711f0b1477404692bd.gif...Just having writers block at the moment. i_dunno

Been talking serious stuff 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif on another thread and some not so serious stuff :clown: on another...It just takes Soooo long to think up 'old days endorsed' material.:black_eye:

Hey Turbz,

You sure your old nick name was "sheep whisperer"? I recall reading your name somewhere, and the last part of the nickname started with an "s".....

Great photo BTW 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

..... and the lot.But will Planey eventually be happy?

Methinks not a jot.

"Not a jot, after that lot?. What rot, you clot, if your not careful I'll sit you on your blot" said Planey, "And I never touched her".

"Don't give us that Planey" said the Cappo "No wonder you have tried to steer the NES away from the true story about you and Nanna. Just remember what can be done with modern day forensics and dna testing. Give us a sample you sly old dog."

"DNA stands for a 'Did nae" touch her" he insisted "So let's quickly jump back to a story about Terry Tecnam and Cyril SportsCruiser or I'll snot ya"

"I'm prepared to testify" came a voice from the shadows.

'It was .....................

"I'm prepared to testify" came a voice from the shadows.

'It was .....................

Tony Tecnam, his next door neighbour, and he was in a flap (Oldie/Aviation term double).

"It's Bronwyn Bishop on the line" he said " and she's accusing...."

Tony Tecnam, his next door neighbour, and he was in a flap (Oldie/Aviation term double).

"It's Bronwyn Bigjobs on the line" he said " and she's accusing...."

.... Planey of kicking a goal there as well"

"Wow, he was good" said McLock

"You can say that again" came the chorus from the Riverland and around Sydney's northern suburbs.

"Here, here, here" said the Forum Police "There has been too much "begatting" going on in this thread, and the numerous offspring have asked me to keep you blokes under control ... for a fee"

'You aren't the Riverland Lass's brother from an earlier aviation related flowing post, are you" asked Le Crapp.

"Yes I am" he replied "My name is Sgt Jack and I have a 3rd corner on it".

So Brony replied "..............

'You aren't the Riverland Lass's brother from an earlier aviation related flowing post, are you" asked Le Crapp.

"Yes I am" he replied "My name is Sgt Jack and I have a 3rd corner on it".

So Brony replied "..............

"It's all very well for you lot to be talking about flow and watching Father Knows Best, but after suffering a fate worse than death, I'm now being cast as the New Bindi by Tunnel Mouse because he was sick of th tinny voice, and he's been influenced by You Know Who to use the script from You Know What, and I don't want to dress up as a Nun, particularly since that Locks chap has just admitted he flogs his Rotax and Le Crapp kept on putting the five star out of sight".

She took a deep breath, adjusted her trim and reached for the carb heat lever.....

"It's all very well for you lot to be talking about flow and watching Father Knows Best, but after suffering a fate worse than death, I'm now being cast as the New Bindi by Tunnel Mouse because he was sick of th tinny voice, and he's been influenced by You Know Who to use the script from You Know What, and I don't want to dress up as a Nun, particularly since that Locks chap has just admitted he flogs his Rotax and Le Crapp kept on putting the five star out of sight".

She took a deep breath, adjusted her trim and reached for the carb heat lever.....

"And that's been one of your big problems lately Brony" said Terrance (Tecnam) "Too many carbs."

"You'd better do some more exercise, run around the block, flow a lot more and think of all things aviation" said Planey-Knows-Best "And it will be much more enjoyable for us all ..... particularly if the light gets behind you when you wear a flimsy nightie (out there in the garden ..... like you used to when we were younger)"

"What's this?" asked Cyril (Sierra) "Is someone critical of Bronys MTOW?"

"Too right" said Malcolm (Millenium) while his mate Derick (Drifter) knodded in agreement.

"Ooooooooooooooo" said Julian "She's playing with the trim again and .............

"Ooooooooooooooo" said Julian "She's playing with the trim again and .............

"Cut, Cut, Cut!" shouted Planey the Prefect who seems to have forgotten some of his old posts.

The top rating NES team (thanks Admin - I might even eat one of your hot cross buns) looked at each other blankly.

Eventually Rodney phoned Roger and they decided to organise a barbeque to discuss how they could retro the show and make it flow.

The theme was Underbelly, and the guests began to arrive.

"Hullo thailor" said Rodney as Robert arrived, come and meet Archie the Auster, and this is Christopher the Cessna, Thimon the Thpitfire, Michael the Mustang, Walter the Wirraway, Neil the Nanchang, Clifford the Chipmunk, and Yvonne the Yak"

Robert turned a pale shade of green.......

Robert turned a pale shade of green.......

...... as the gatecrashers arrived.

There, in tight leather, and braided uniforms, were Peter Pitts, Adolph Mesherschmidt, Klim Kawasaki, Eric Extra, Lionel Lanceair, Zoe Zero and the ultimate bad-boy Schlava SportStar.

"What do you all want?" asked Bob.

"We want to keep it flowing" they replied in unison "And ...

ve have vays to make you flowyour task this fine morninggg is to................

..... make BigPete & Planey totally happy and flow-ified with the new direction of the NES.

"If only Peter Piper had turned up" said Adolph. "I hope he is OK and hasn't picked too many pecks on the way to the party .............

..... make BigPete & Planey totally happy and flow-ified with the new direction of the NES.

"If only Peter Piper had turned up" said Adolph. "I hope he is OK and hasn't picked too many pecks on the way to the party .............

...which usually made him puke, as he did at the last party in front of Christine the Cheetah and Damien the Dakota, and Thomas the Tank Engine (apologies for getting off aviation).

In from stage left roared Le Crapp, astride a white/cream Suzukinaharley, his white/cream satin covered leathers shining in the spotlights, with a set of his shoulders and a curl of his lip - rather like Elvis(nostalgia)- knowing he could never be drawn into the bikie wars with that combination.

"Where is everyone", he bellowed "the NES heavies go out of town to Yarrawonga and they can't linger longer because....

...which usually made him puke, as he did at the last party in front of Christine the Cheetah and Damien the Dakota, and Thomas the Tank Engine (apologies for getting off aviation).

In from stage left roared Le Crapp, astride a white/cream Suzukinaharley, his white/cream satin covered leathers shining in the spotlights, with a set of his shoulders and a curl of his lip - rather like Elvis(nostalgia)- knowing he could never be drawn into the bikie wars with that combination.

"Where is everyone", he bellowed "the NES heavies go out of town to Yarrawonga and they can't linger longer because....

.... there are no peanut butter & bacon rolls (because the Cappo does look a bit like a receding Elvis in his latter years (without the sequins) ... so bring on the 700 kgs weight limit for 230's, I say).

"Hang on" said Planey. "Thommy the Tank-Engine has nothing to do with avialtion and that doesn't flow too well"

""Well it sure did flow out of Peter when those pickled peppers hit bottom" said Tom.

"I can attest to that" said Howard Hurricane (who often used big words like "attest").

"He was like a ...............

The pen of my Ahlocks is going to be busy catching up with that little lot, today

"firey at a locked gate........"

'Don't worry about the gate" said Arnold the AirTractor (a turbine version with only 4,500 hrs on the airframe) "This is a flowing aviation story, not some rural gate related Forum, so I'll duck over there and water-bomb whatever fire has brought those fireys to that gate." (But why didn't that Ahlocks bloke just pick the lock & save all that JetA1 ????? ... that's what Planey would ask).

"He just doesn't care" replied Priscilla the Pawnee (who was an 11000 hr veteran with an old 200 hrs TMO radial and a loose undercarriage [a bit like Nanna]).

"While Ahlocks flies me beautifully and never outside my flight boundaries" said Schlava 'He often .................

"While Ahlocks flies me beautifully and never outside my flight boundaries" said Schlava 'He often .................

"....cleans me with the fire hose, and it tickles, partularly on my bubble."

"I wish he'd do that to me" said Petronella the Pilatus Porter (7700 hard hours humping in Papua New Guinea, third undercarriage, fourth exhaust system - the natives made stills out of them)

"Come over here!" said Tiger the Moth.......

"Come over here!" said Tiger the Moth.......

...... "You're not a Tiger the Moth, you are just Gary the Gypsy Major, who was rebadged with a bodgy nameplate so they could get more money for you during the last aviation boom" said Schemp the Schlepsev Storch (try saying that when you are pished). 'And they even stuck an engine into you off a Vauxhall Velox, so Tiger the Moth my empennage".

"What about me, though" said Corbey the Starlet (the ......................

"What about me, though" said Corbey the Starlet (the ......................

....little diamond in a sea of stones. (there you are Yenn) "It just goes to show that looks aren't everything".

Just then in walked a makeup plastered Gannet, who was a Fairey....

...."It just goes to show that looks aren't everything".

"That's easy for you to say" said Felix the Flying Flea (who removed all mirrors from his hangar) "And it looks like I'll be making another exhibition of myself at Narromine this year. Yet this here Gannet is always wanting to sit next to me. How weird is that?"

"Not that there is anything wrong with that" chorused Cccedrick Sssting and Ponse Pipistrel. "We'll ..................

"Not that there is anything wrong with that" chorused Cccedrick Sssting and Ponse Pipistrel. "We'll ..................

"... have to watch Chum the Cub very closely in case he infects some of our more sensitive readers - you know what he's like (innuendo from the 1950's, one foot still on the floor).......

"... have to watch Chum the Cub very closely in case he infects some of our more sensitive readers - you know what he's like (innuendo from the 1950's, one foot still on the floor).......

TIME OUT CLARICATION NEEDED HERE TUB ..... Is that Chum the fair dinkum Cub, Chum the imitation Cub or Chum the 75% Cub .... as it makes a difference on how the reply should be couched.

And where is ahlocks? He came to the NES, had a squizz, then went away, probably to compose his response (which is now 20 posts ago - tee hee), or is he still trying to pick that lock on the gate?

Now 113_im_with_stupid.gif.d45bc13dd386fe8822f6b5bda0f59e40.gif099_off_topic.gif.cbd8eb9108eb2cb184f81c01b4d4d307.gif

"Nine thousand six hundred and thirty three...., Nine thousand six hundred and thirty four...., Nine thousand six hundred and thirty five. left wing OK!" 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif said non-sequiturLock who was still checking for loose rivets after hitting the depth charge (altitude charge?) that the Krappa had set inbound WGA(x2) on Saturday. 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

And after interrupting the flow, unlike the flow of hot resin emanating from a well alight Jab in Bundy :devil:, Slovak is off to find a televised finishing school in an attempt to learn how to be couth. :confused:

==============

Krappee and Turbz and Hidey Ho have been busy little vegemites this morning! Lots of chuckles to be had. 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Victoria also felt the shock that day, and Premier Brumby wants to know who fed onions to Le Crapp.

It is still time out Ke Crapp, or do we have to go back to boring flow.....which is like crutching sheep. (or were we talking about Flo the F15)

Let's assume it is.

Couthness, FenceLocks is a matter of degree. There is couth, imitation couth, and 75% couth (recreational aviation theme).

Weary Dunlop once summed up couth professors when he said "Lead, Follow, or get out of the way....."