The Never Ending Story

Admin

"But what is that flying happily, speedily and flowingly along?" asked Ahlocks.

'It's me" said Shapel Starlet "And because I am such a good sort, will you put this 15 kg Boogie Board in your SportStar, as it won't fit in here."

"Give it to me" said Robert the RV6 "And I'll .............

We are having a party in my Aunt's garden, and we are going to Boogie

"Give it to me" said Robert the RV6 "And I'll .............

...pass it on to Lily the Lightning - she doesn't flash often, but when she does she turns night into day"

But it was too late - Mz Starlet had left for Bali with Billy the Boeing....

the new fences in the garden of Turbo are blistering his fingers and the sun is hot..

which really gave Andre Airbus a severe attack of the CBs (AT)

With which he proceeded to lose his cool and spray his Toulouse coolant near and far much to the distress of Kylie Karatoo who ........

Oh Pheww! Hidey Ho... <insert 'relieved' emoticon that doesn't seem to exist>

I didn't have my glasses on and thought you wrote 'Kylie had seen a cockatoo' :raise_eyebrow: and then I immeadiately thought that 'Kyle' was the new cryptic code name for Nanna :heart: and you weren't making an orthinological statement 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif and well,.... you know. 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

The 'couth' and 'flow' lessons don't seem to be working...087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif

==========

SLovak will be busy for some time, decoding the musings of the day. In the garden

"Bummer, Turbz!" (not literally I hope) Replied Lovak, who too is running a bit on the rough side. :yuk: (similar to a jab mo,...ah forget it...)

"Perhaps le Krappe has been laying baits for real!?" :ah_oh:

============

A lie down in the garden without the aunt, or Nanna, might be an idea.....

Sorry guys, not feeling too good - think it was that brew you sent me Cap

Sorry to hear that Tubb.

I have been a bit on the dusty side too today.

I don't think it was that brew that I sent you because my wife has been the worst and she doesn't drink. Perhaps you caught it from her? Is that perhaps you she is seeing, on the side?

"A bloke goes flying last Saturday and his mate from the NES gets in under his guard" said Pontious Pilat-us Porter, commenting about what appears to be happening to the NES'ers. "The way the Skipper feels and looks might make more than the story "flow" tonight" added Pontious "I wash my hands of this .... and I bet the Cappo wishes he had too?"

Ooooooooooo ............ gotta go fellas .............. sorry .............................

Originally Posted by turboplanner viewpost.gif

Sorry guys, not feeling too good - think it was that brew you sent me Cap

Got the flow Turbo???

Plenty of room for a bit of run off in the garden

viewpost.gif[/url] Sorry guys, not feeling too good - think it was that brew you sent me Cap

Planey's back in town (just) after providing the medico's with a good income for his treatment, and feels a bit the same.049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

Sorry to hear that some of you guys are are a bit under the weather also:crying:051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:crying:.

Beware of gifts in bottles that could be recycled anti-freeze because that will make things flow for sure, although thats supposedly the name of the game?.

For what it is worth, the residue in the bottom of the bottle is not always the lee's from the fruit, but rust from the Vauxhall radiator (don't be fooled, straight metho's cleaner) hic.

Maybe i'm to blame for requesting things to flow, but not necessarily from the undercarriage. Just refrain from coughing!

Hopefully the Riverland girl and myself (if I can afford the blueys to keep her occupied);) will get to greet you all at Easter with a stiff upper lip???087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif.

Take care

Planey

The Three Muscatels:heart:, or should that read The Three Muscateers?, are sadly all busy in the dunny at the bottom of the back yard swatting red-back spiders from the seat, and feeling a bit under the weather.051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:crying:051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

I think they may be waiting for that man with the septic truck which has a sign which says "Yesterdays Meals On Wheels".:ah_oh:

"Sorry Guys", get well soon and come back to harrass us all :thumb_up:

The Captain with his usual humor:big_grin:, was heard to shout out "Fear not Planey, the tank is simply full of the usual political promises, and due for a change".006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Regards

Alan

The Three Muscatels:heart:, or should that read The Three Muscateers?, are sadly all busy in the dunny at the bottom of the back yard swatting red-back spiders from the seat, and feeling a bit under the weather.051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:crying:051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

I think they may be waiting for that man with the septic truck which has a sign which says "Yesterdays Meals On Wheels".:ah_oh:

"Sorry Guys", get well soon and come back to harrass us all :thumb_up:

The Captain with his usual humor:big_grin:, was heard to shout out "Fear not Planey, the tank is simply full of the usual political promises, and due for a change".006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Regards

Alan

Apologies for interupting your flow, Planey, but I (for 1) am back and ready for NES action.

When Tubb is well enough, perhaps he can advise what was the vintage on that grog that caused all the problem.

Regards Larry Lomatol

AAARGH, OOOOOH!, UGGGHHH!, I've lost 10 kg!

I've recovered the bottle from the rubbish bin, and now, your cunningness I see it is dated 1/4/09....

And was probably a Laxo/Shiraz/Variatal which had'nt been laid down, as they leave that part for the drinkers to do.087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif

AAARGH, OOOOOH!, UGGGHHH!, I've lost 10 kg!

I've recovered the bottle from the rubbish bin, and now, your cunningness I see it is dated 1/4/09....

Shateau 'de chit. April 1st vintage......i_dunno

Ahhhh, that's better...018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

Ahhhh, that's better...018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

"So" observed Nanna (who is quite observant). "While most men suffer from MSB at times (but not for long after they meet me and my girls) McAhoh has been suffering from MNESB, but he is better now that he is back in composition mode."

"No he's not" said ...........

Ferme la fenetre, mon Aunty ...................

"So" observed Nanna (who is quite observant). "While most men suffer from MSB at times (but not for long after they meet me and my girls) McAhoh has been suffering from MNESB, but he is better now that he is back in composition mode."

"No he's not" said ...........

Ferme la fenetre, mon Aunty ...................

...Mrs Stewart (Turbo, who tort himself to read, had looked up MSB on Wikipedia and assumed Captain meant "Mrs Stewart's Bluing", since Maintenance free Sealed Battery didn't seem to work)

"Tell him to come over here and I'll guarantee he's blue when he goes home" she said "He'll feel a lot better though."

McAhoh cringed in fear because Mrs Stewart was a well known Jabaru pilot.........

Le Crappe can look out his fenetre, but Turbo eats Croissants.....

..."Tell him to come over here and I'll guarantee he's blue when he goes home" she said"

"But I'm sick of feeling sad" he replied, then quickly added "As I don't have a disappearing into the distance J230. And the last thing I need is for you to guarantee that I'll feel even sadder ........... unless of course you are talking about playing some Eric Clapton songs".

"Don't mention "The Clap" to me" she replied 'As that is my pet name for Ecka, and he doesn't have a 230 either, so we are all a bit on the blue side."

Just then McAhlow pulled up in his big red phallic, with his helmet in his hand, and yelled out "I'm gunna McGet me a 230 as soon as I ........................

Mon Aunty said to Turbo "I have a croissant for you to eat mate, have a squizz at this one".

PS .... The Cappo has been trying to identify who Tubb really is by word association. Turbo is associated with Garrett and Planner is Uzbeckistanian for Peter. CONCLUSION - Torboplanner is actually Peter Garrett, the Minister for Something or Other and lead singer in Afternoon Sump Oil ..... so welcome Pete, and we look fwd to a concert in Ian's tent at Narromine.

Just then McAhlow pulled up in his big red phallic, with his helmet in his hand, and yelled out "I'm gunna McGet me a 230 as soon as I ...........

...learn how to fly (everyone knows that SportsCZars fly themselves - just look who's got them)........

PS Le Crappe fancies himself as a translator, but his Usbeckistani (the Country was previously called Nyetskigrabontite, but was renamed due to the massive influx of Pakistanis) lets him down.

The name was Geronimo Garrett, and he invented the Garrett turbocharger after hearing a story regarding the time his grandfather's horse got into the turnip patch. he had more recently been working on a design to run a car on water but realised now water was dearer than petrol, sales might be slow.

...The name was Geronimo Garrett,

So Geronimo Garrett circled Continental Custer at the Little Big Horn (similar to a Little Big Bellcrank, so this was a non sexual aviation reference) and yelled out "Hey you, .... Cont? (spellcheck needed) are you a genuine IO520BB10B or just a poxy rebadged Lycoming?"

"Did you call me General Cont" asked Larry Lycoming" who was stationed on the left flank (which isn't a bad lerk when you have formed a circle). "Yes said Cont ... do you have any experience with the Geronimo model of Garrett turbochargers?"

"Sure do" said Larry, who was a smallish Lycoming and thought Custer was a big Cont. "My sister had one and it was ....................

"Yes said Cont ... do you have any experience with the Geronimo model of Garrett turbochargers?"

"Sure do" said Larry, who was a smallish Lycoming and thought Custer was a big Cont. "My sister had one and it was ....................

"like lightning off the line, which was very handy for me because I was also very quick off the line in those days."

"My sister said it cooled down very quickly though, and that caused a lot of cracking, particularly when it had been fitted to a radial", said Larry

Larry's sister knew a thing or two - she was from Narrowmind...

"le Crappe disappearing out of sight?" she queried "Not in my book; visitors to Narrowmind should sniff his fuel filler", and as a result of several startled looks she whispered "he has to use Nitro......."

Larry's sister knew a thing or two - she was from Narrowmind...

.... she was from Narrowmind which meant that Larry was right. She just knew 2 things (on a good day).

"She bored everyone sh*tless at parties" said Larry "Because she only talked about 2 things, and they were the difference between ants and spiders, and the single benefit of a Geronimo Turbocharger, and after you've heard those for 25 years you realise the narrowness of those 2 subjects. She was as boring as listening to an Aero Club AGM" added Larry "And that is why I volunteered to fight with Cont in the wild west, where men are men and the squirrels are nervous"

'You should have seen me and Cont when we ....................

PS .... Peter G is playing hard-ball by editing and adding to his posts after Le Crappe has replied (see evidence below). This is getting serious. Grumble grumble, so watch yourself Baldy.

.... she was from Narrowmind which meant that Larry was right. She just knew 2 things (on a good day).

'You should have seen me and Cont when we ...............

"...went to Narrowmind last year" said Larry Lycoming "we knew she didn't like over ambitious flyers taking advantage of her apparently simple nature (she had a PhD degree) and we knew she was an expert in the squirrel grip, which was why General Cont was so wary.

"So we told lurid stories at the bun tent and then sat back and watched.

"Sure enough there was a procession of flying heroes chatting her up and disappearing under the wings of their overnight accommodations, usually followed by screams which led to panic in the camping area, dampened after Narrowmind Management put out a newsletter saying they were the calls of dingoes who had never been known to enter the camping area.

"The joke went sour when Le Crappe was seen chatting her up, following by a lot of fibreglass bangs, which was surprising considering the Jab is a high wing. Narrowmind Management again showed smart footwork by putting out a leaftlet apologising to those who had missed out on Midnight Mass.

With just a few sleeps to go to this year's event, Le Crappe rode his motor bike Indulgence (bikie gangs note he wears Elvis leathers and only fights other RAA chapter members) out to the Hume Highway to see which way was North.

He noticed a huge stream of Getz, Barina, Yaris and even Rav4 traffic, all driven by young blondes and wondered what was going on.

He tried to wave one of them down, but she rightly identified him as an old perv and swerved out of the way, her foot slipping off the accelerator. Her book of instructions had blown out the window a few kilometres back, so she didn't know where to put her right foot.

Le Crappe pounced: "I'll show you where to put it" he said, a single gold tooth glinting in the afternoon sun, then remembered why he had stopped her.

"What's the big stream of traffic heading north?" he asked

"Aren't you on twitter, you old goat?" she replied "If you were you'd know that Slarticats is putting on a three day Pussycat B&S ball to get us in the mood, and then we're all off to Narrowmind to see Ian's Buns, which Starti said were the best in the State.

Le Crappe, just smiled and put a call through to General Cont.

"Get the cameras on the Clear Prop tent this year" he said "once they start trying to get at those buns, it's going to be more exciting than Big Day Out...."

.... 'You should have seen me and Cont when we ...........

...... allowed Geronimo to circle us, and therefby fall into our cunning trap" said Larry Lycoming the LAME.

"And the rest is history" he added.

"What?. You mean it didn't work? .... and I have 0 hrs to TMO (TMO = To-Moh-Ork :hittinghead: 036_faint.gif.b6fdbf92c760c47b56da9b625fc7db92.gif). No wonder I have a headache and no hair"

"Typical LAME" said some unkind soul ... and it sounded like Lional the Level 2.

"Some of them don't even ...............