Who is going to Natfly 2010?

I'm going.

First time in my own plane. Don't have X country yet, so am taking an experienced nav as my co pilot. Hoping to use the trip as part qual for my own nav though.

Hope to leave Ballarat on Friday and return Sunday, Monday or when the weather OK.

Looking forward to the new venue.

See ya,

Ding. :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Progress is looking a lot better...

I should be there around mid thursday, to mid afternoon. My mobile is 0429 680 423, you can text me your number, and we can make sure we meet up.

We'll be in this - 5317

Things have changed suddenly, and I've decided to bring the 120 now.

Hi all,

Just clearing up an error from yestreday. My co-pilot will actually be PIC. The reference to co-pilot was simply that we are going to be in my plane.

Hope no-one thought we were breaking rules.

Cheers,

Ding.:vis:

Hope no-one thought we were breaking rules.

No worries Ding, the thought had crossed my mind, but I knew you wouldn't do such a thing, so figured it were just a text error. :rotary:

• 2 weeks later...
I've managed to get all arrangements in place and will definitely be coming to Temora for my first NatFly. Arriving Friday morning and heading back home on Sunday. Very excited about that and hope to bump into a few of the Rec Flying regulars.

Me too! Will be my first also... I'll be flying in though :thumb_up::thumb_up:

Not yet Slarti, country postage isn't the worlds fastest, might be heading to town today, so it could be there at the post office, save waiting till tomorrow. :thumb_up:

I will be driving up with my wife and two children.Managed to get some accomodation late last year.

Regards

John

You will live in the back blocks of "God's Country" . . . :hittinghead:114_ban_me_please.gif.0d7635a5d304fa7bdaef6367a02d1a75.gif087_sorry.gif.8f9ce404ad3aa941b2729edb25b7c714.gif

I didnt realise you moved to QLD, balckrod HA HA

Yep can't wait!! got the tent out today, and checked it out. Starting to make a 'take this list'.

Could you PM me you phone number ballpoint, I'll give you a call.

Im not sure if im allowed to post this, but our school will be taking a 9 seater Chieftain from Bankstown, departing on Sat and returning sunday, you can give the CFI a call on 0410 576 011 if interested

Last year I did the luggage run to Naromine in the car.

This year, it will be a J170. Me and my mate spending some serious time around aircraft

My first ever flying flyin

Doing the whole lot, flying in, camping under the wing,. going to every forum we can and trying to place faces to RecFlying forum names

I am looking forward to meeting and talking with a lot of people

Driving and flying

Well, I'm driving AND flying !

Do you have power at the site, Ian ?

Will you be having the shop ?

Suggestion - have a projector and laptop so the uninitiated can see what this site is all about.

Jack. :):)

I will have the shop there as usual but the laptop is needed for anyone wanting to use their credit card.

I will also be taking the generator for the urn so forum users can have a coffee etc

Plans (or should I say, planes!) have suddenly changed, and I'm now bringing the 120... so that's what I'll be in... 5317 :thumb_up:

Ballpoint, we can keep up with each other now! when you get a chance, I'll catch up with you.