Things you will never hear from your GPS

red750

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" .

"Sorry, I had the map upside down".

"Sorry, I meant 'Turn Right' ".

If you can think of any more, please add....

Peter.

""Sorry, I meant 'Turn Right' ".

please allow me to translate this into Chinese for you ...

"stop right now in the middle of the road" - and by road I am including 3 lane Freeways with 120kmh speed limit regardless of which lane you are in.

• Haha 1

mine is very irritating, it will say "keep to the left" by which he means keep to the left side of the right fork you are supposed to take, by whcih point you've already taken the left one and there's no direct way back...

mine is very irritating, it will say "keep to the left" by which he means keep to the left side of the right fork you are supposed to take, by whcih point you've already taken the left one and there's no direct way back...

Mine does that too.

To make it even worse it will very often tell me to keep left when it means turn left but also the opposite tells me to turn left (or right) when there's just a slight curve in the road and it shouldn't be saying anything or just keep left / right.

please allow me to translate this into Chinese for you ..."stop right now in the middle of the road" - and by road I am including 3 lane Freeways with 120kmh speed limit regardless of which lane you are in.

That could just as well be anywhere in SE QLD. Except the 120 km bit , too much nanny for that.

Mines in Swedish, No idea what SHE says........but I'd LIKE to meet HER 016_ecstatic.gif.156a811a440b493b0c2bea54e43be5cc.gif

My car reverse warning is in Chinese, female voice and it calls down the distance - i.e. 0.8 mtrs, 0.4 mtrs, STOP!! STOP!! STOP!! in a panicked voice just like a woman.

My car reverse warning is in Chinese, female voice and it calls down the distance - i.e. 0.8 mtrs, 0.4 mtrs, STOP!! STOP!! STOP!! in a panicked voice just like a woman.

Sure there isn't a Chinese woman hiding in the boot?