Guess This Aircraft ?

I'll havae to be honest, there are a number of extremely similar designs which all could have been spawned from the same basic design. That's not the name that was on this one, which has a facebook group. There is a difference between this one and the Mini P, in the mounting of the top wing - rectangular central mount vs triangular. There are two aircraft which look almost identical, have the same second name but different first names.

I'll havae to be honest, there are a number of extremely similar designs which all could have been spawned from the same basic design. That's not the name that was on this one, which has a facebook group. There is a difference between this one and the Mini P, in the mounting of the top wing - rectangular central mount vs triangular. There are two aircraft which look almost identical, have the same second name but different first names.

Don’t know this one but it looks as if only a contortionist could get into it!

I'll give you that one. It was listed as a Texas Parasol, and was the banner photo for the Texas Parasol group.[ATTACH=full]54262[/ATTACH]

G.A.L. 38 fleet shadower.

Correct. This one is similar so should be identified quickly.[ATTACH=full]54268[/ATTACH]

Whatever it is, I can't help but think that putting (complicated) retracts on something that looks like a pregnant duck tangled with a chain-link fence is a little bit of a wasted effort.