Move to Aircraft Pilots

Admin

Due to a major server error that was happening with the upgrade to the IPS platform and the potential long delay in rectifying the issue, we have moved the site here to Aircraft Pilots. We were going to do this in the very near future anyway so it was easier to just start afresh and do it now.

In respect of the IPS Platform, this caused an issue that was going to take a very long time to properly resolve. The fault is a long story but needless to say it was going to take a long time to resolve.

So, you will notice that we have upgraded the site to Xenforo v2 and given the very limited time constraint that we had to get something back on line, we opted to just simply stick with Xenforo. So there is a lot of work we will need to do over the next couple of days to get it to a basic foundation for us to not only build from but to make it very user friendly to you, the users. So please bare with us while we undertake that work.

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused but our decisions on where the site will head from here has now been very clearly made...thank you for your understanding and I absolutely promise you that there are no more major changes.

The first thing on the agenda is to get the What's New section exactly how you like it followed by the Menu System and more

• Like 2

Thanks guys, it has been a painful few months...here is a screen shot of just a few of the many interactions with IPS support about issues and bugs especially the back and forth 19 replies to the "Keep getting locked out" issue that was fixed, or so I thought a couple of weeks ago but reared its ugly head with a vengeance over the last 24hrs so I have just given up and decided to stay on the Xenforo v2 route.

1.jpg.29605652b16ec8363ad1d7b98d619e63.jpg

Hi Ian. Sorry i might be a bit slow lol. but I cant seem to find the classified section? Thanks mate

I still need to create one so if you can give me a little time I will get that done

• Like 1

Many thanks Ian,Was put out for a coulpe of days & only mild withdrawal symptoms. LoL.

spacesailor

Thanks mate, sorry you were locked out of the IPS site but we should have no more problems now. The one thing I would have liked would have been to have had more time to make this site ready, as it stands now everything is very basic and I will have to build the site up.