Oct Sport Pilot Magazine

Bryon

The first members got theirs around the 5th. Now the 19th, 2 full weeks later & mine has yet to arrive in my PO Box. I don't have much faith in an organisation that can stuff around with deliveries for more than a fortnight even if the magazine postal rate is cheap. Just poor service in my opinion.

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well knock me down with a feather, My October Sport pilot Mag finaly turned up in the mail box. I now have some faith with Australia Post.017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif

So there's still a chance I'll get mine eventually. I was giving up hope.

Amazing that there's an internet thread based on the arrival date of a magazine!

That's not just a mere magazine, it is our monthly tonic which, if we don't get it on time, we suffer severe withdrawal symptoms.ranting.gif.5470ae857812d977cdbca23fadaf1614.gif.

Alan.

Mine came in thisarvo. Our great Australia Post managed to send it from the Rockhampton Mail mail center out to Longreach for a trip around before sending it back to Rockhampton so it could be sorted and sent out here to Theodore, aren't they a clever mob.

Cheers Davo.augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Good Day NS, how have you been mate. Getting much flying in with Students?PS- What I mean Nick is that as you know living here, the economy is very slow ATM on the Gold Coast.I hope its not effecting your flying school too much.

Sorry it has taken a while to reply but work has been insane. No economic downturn in the GC RAA flight training market but I'm hoping that the rain forecasted for this summer will kick in and let me get some home renos done. Painting the house sky blue at the moment while the sun is out and I'm not IFR on the verandah like a few days ago.

Nick