Chick Flick!

Flygirltam

Very tongue in Cheek! made me smile because I put my headset on to suit my hair too!!

LOL - excellent stuff, ladies! I did expect to see a handbag hanging from the throttle though.....

Let's see some more videos - you obviously have a not-so-hidden thespian talent 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Cheers

Neil

• Like 1

Guest Maj Millard

That blonde looks great in shorts.......................bit scary though, girls should not be allowed near aeroplanes, unless they are coming for a ride with me !................................................................................Maj...114_ban_me_please.gif.0d7635a5d304fa7bdaef6367a02d1a75.gif

Hasn't a 152 got wing tanks!!!

Thanks for posting, I got a laugh out of that.

Reminds me of the time I took a group of office ladies out to a building site for an orientation tour. One lady wouldn't come because her hair would be messed up when she put the hard hat on - just a little precious I think:crazy:

Pud

• Like 1

Hasn't a 152 got wing tanks!!!Thanks for posting, I got a laugh out of that.

Reminds me of the time I took a group of office ladies out to a building site for an orientation tour. One lady wouldn't come because her hair would be messed up when she put the hard hat on - just a little precious I think:crazy:

Pud

Have another look at the video PUD, she put oil in the wing tank and fuel in the oil filler!; there were quite a few little subtelties like that. I of course wasn'tb watching the legs but paying attention to the very pointed comment on the mindset of us men.

• Like 2

My Instructor at Goulburn was (and still is) Teraya Miller. Very easy to learn from, great pilot and a nice person. This lady runs 2 flying schools, Goulburn Aviation and Canberra Aviation, and works full time for "big brother". Her work load would kill me. Check out the article by Eric McAndless in the December Pacific flyer about his Goulburn TIF with this lady.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...