Post picture(s) of your aircraft

Hongie

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if your colour scheme is copyrighted?It's very distinctive 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

might have to ask bill, the builder, he is on the forums sometimes, he built 4 Savannah's, all with similar distinctive paint schemes. It does attract a lot of comment. I love it.

• Caution 1

[ATTACH=full]20186[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]20187[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]20188[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]20189[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]20189[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]20191[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]20192[/ATTACH]

I think theres one of these on ebay real cheap

OOps. . . . The preceding pics were taken at a recent MW ( Mike Whittaker ) aircraft weekend fly - in. . . Mike was on the COncorde design team and designed, built and flew one of these aircraft in three months from go to whoah. I really ought to have reduced them in size though, as I don't want to clog the server !!

Phil

I think theres one of these on ebay real cheap

There's plenty of them on Ebay real cheap here as wel. but if you want to get your bum into the air on the low cost side, . . . . . they are not a bad idea. As long as you don't need to get anywhere quickly. . . . . One young chap bought a 2 seat variant from the proceeds of a newspaper delivery round. . . . Don't forget we are all strapped for cash here in the UK, and can't all afford grp hotships with nitro-garlic injected 914 turbonutter b'stard engines. . . .

• Like 1

OOps, hey Scott, . . . . . dont forget to use the OPPOSITE FOOT when you want to turn that Nynja around on the deck. . . . , as the controls ain't wired the same way as on the wobblywingythingy you had before. . . . ( Just thought I'd let you know . . . .)

OOps, hey Scott, . . . . . dont forget to use the OPPOSITE FOOT when you want to turn that Nynja around on the deck. . . . , as the controls ain't wired the same way as on the wobblywingythingy you had before. . . . ( Just thought I'd let you know . . . .)

Uhh, yep, got that. Left foot goes right? Is that right? I mean left? Oops, now I'm all tangled up...

• Like 1

The "Girlfriend"

I saw a photo of part view of your aircraft cockpit and your ugly:smile: mug in a Caravan World magazine the other day Kyle. I thought to myself "What's an aircraft cockpit doing in a caravan magazine article on radio communications?". It wasn't until I read the article that the penny dropped.

Pud

Hi PudI have no idea what your talking about. its been a long time since I have done any magazine articles...any chance to scan it and email it to me please

kylecom at tpg dot com dot au

Mark

How about this Mark.

CCF05012013_00000.jpg.0930a07eb3e9228384896aeb88fd13c7.jpg

Pud

PS. Can email the file as well if you like. Let me know

Pud

It hasnt got enough resolution for me to read it can you send the scan to me via email. I think he came here to the workshop one day while I was still building the girlfriend thats how he got the photo...but it was some time ago thats for sure I actually think he may have hired a satphone from me

Mark

PudIt hasnt got enough resolution for me to read it can you send the scan to me via email. I think he came here to the workshop one day while I was still building the girlfriend thats how he got the photo...but it was some time ago thats for sure I actually think he may have hired a satphone from me

Mark

Coming at you Mark

Thanks Pud

I read it now....I was painting the wings on the girlfriend you can see the covering on the lexan and the sheet over the top . I do remember him coming in that day...he must have had a voice recorder to remember all that detail. It was back in around february last year...he did tell me he was writing a article but I didn't know who for really but I think he did a good job relating what I said to him