This'll stop carby ice

Gnarly Gnu

carby ice can form in a few places, mostly the throttle butterfly valve, but also in the sides of the induction system just downstream fuel jet, the ice is formed when the pressure drop at the venturi causes a temperature drop, and any moisture in the air will condense out and form ice. temperate drop can be enough to allow ice to form with air up to and over 30 deg C! if the moisture content is high.

You may never have to wash dishes again and it might make a great contraceptive. Abundant uses.

I've been washing lots of dishes of late but not doing too much contracepting... so d'ya reckon they'd give me a discount?

so where can you buy it

I'm thinking only in the USA currently - and it looks to be solvent based, if so then not obtainable via the mail either. There are other brands of the same type of product coming on the US / European market also but I think a big issue has been how to make this coating durable. I heard about a European version that was undergoing certification for coating the pointy end of airliners.

Nope they are distributing globally

$200 for 1 qt of each inc $50 freight to Oz

Says not to use detergents or touch too much with hands - cant be that tough. Dries hazy, Id expect it has rubbery texture so no good on outside AC.

I can see some great uses though

I wonder if it repels bugs/germs etc... If you painted hospital rooms and furniture with this stuff you could save some serious lives.

The next time I have a vasectomy, I'll get a few thousand litres of the stuff and paint the hospital

• Haha 1