The good old days

howe

You can do it today without having your points close up during the trip, a smashed windscreen, the car boil, along with you, halfway up a long hill climbing in first gear while getting 9 miles to the gallon.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/dc333014c5/four-yorkshire-men-by-at-last-the-1948-show-from-greatest-comedy-sketches

• Haha 3

Marty Feldman was unique.

One of the funniest man ever but his eyes always creeped me out.

We had a bung eyed head master at school for a while and one day he was addressing a few of us for mucking around and one of my mates suddenly blurts out "Which one of us are you talking to Sir?" 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

• Haha 1

Looxoory Bex, why when we went to school, we had a maths teacher named Flick Patterson

He was called Flick, cos of his habit of picking his nose and rolling it into a ball whilst writing on the blackboard...and if you made a noise or werent working when he turned around..........he could flick a ball of boogers with deadly accuracy

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

At last! Some one else who remembers one of the best shows. Marty Feldman was unique.

Yep - saw them do the sketch live at one of the Secret Policeman's Ball shows in London (I was lucky! And I tell that to people and they don't believe me....)

• 2 weeks later...