Guess This Aircraft ?

According to my research, it is a Hi-Tek Hurricane.

The Hurricane was originally developed as a clone of the Phantom X1 design by Jack Britton in the late 1980s and marketed under the name Avenger. Following Britton's death the design was acquired by Donnie Eccker who marketed it as the Hurricane. The aircraft was introduced to the market in 1991 and benefited from the end of production of the Phantom that same year. As a result of the timing, the quality of the kits produced and the low price, the aircraft quickly achieved market success.

In 1996 the rights to the design along with the tooling were sold to Hy-Tek The aircraft is no longer in production. (Wikipedia)

Next:

TGTP139.jpg.b90df593b6191f8fabc2b8cd4d2a5c6e.jpg

As you are possibly all aware, I have used airport-data.com to source most of the aircraft I have presented on this thread. However in the last couple of days, when I try to visit the site, of which I have been a member for more than 10 years, and where I have over 1000 of my own photos uploaded, I get the message 403 Forbidden, whether using Firefox, Chrome, or MS Edge. Even when I Google a known aircraft registration, bring up the image, then click Visit page, I get the same error.

Does anyone else get the same  error, or is it specific to my computer? Is it because the site address is http and not https?

99% of photos of the Cadet show them as taildraggers, one notable exception being red with a USAF roundel. This is one of a number of several brief attempts to turn the World War II era Culver PQ-8 target drone into a civilian sport plane. 

The plane in #1383 is a Helton Lark 95.

I am still receiving the 403 Forbidden error on aviation-data.com, and cannot contact the moderators to investigate the problem. Are there any IT savvy members who can suggest what might cause this error?

In the meantime, the next puzzle:

TGTP140.jpg.3c60fef29beed1629d9366fae1420ce4.jpg

There is certainly a link via the Rutan canard design, but from what I could see, the Infinity is a two place aircraft with a blister type canopy. This aircraft has a four place cabin accessed by doors. There were at one time 8 of these aircraft on the FAA register.

Oops, I thought I'd found all of those.

For those who do not know, the yellow plane is a Halley Apollo Fox.

1, I was going through an alphabetic listing of manufacturers on airport-data.com, picking smaller ones from Europe, Canada, America, all over. 

2. I cannot gain access to that website due to the code 403 error, so I'm beginning to run out of mystery photos. 

Here is the next one:

TGTP132.jpg.1d5e163dc1776cd930d49502ceecb9cf.jpg

Sorry red.  You are wrong.  That is a escapade without question just from the picture.  Checking g-info for the reg of G-PADE it’s a 912 powered escapade.  Clearly airport-data is not without error ?