Guess This Aircraft ?

Oops, I thought I'd found all of those.

For those who do not know, the yellow plane is a Halley Apollo Fox.

1, I was going through an alphabetic listing of manufacturers on airport-data.com, picking smaller ones from Europe, Canada, America, all over. 

2. I cannot gain access to that website due to the code 403 error, so I'm beginning to run out of mystery photos. 

Here is the next one:

[ATTACH]38220[/ATTACH]

Fisher Celebrity?

Ok. ?. I’ll take that as a win.  Did you see my post about the type for g-pade?   

As if Christmas/New Year is not enough, our place is at 6's and 7's with new kittens and a seriously ill dog. I must have been wearing the wrong glasses.

I usually save an image t a screenshots folder, then edit and save to a Saved Pictures folder with a sequential numbering filename. The number and the aircraft name are recorded in a spreadsheet so I can track those displayed, identified, or not guessed. Somehow in all this confusion, I slipped up. 

So you are right about G-PADE and also about the Eurostar.

Good starting thoughts but not a resurgram or a maya 

the poc pic does not show scale so today’s hint is it is over 6ft high at the wing tip - this bird is big. 

I found out what the problem was with airport-data.com. The site was offline for a couple of weeks. A number of comments on their forum now its back up again.

• 2 weeks later...

OK Kasper. Your challenge has been up for two weeks, with only one unsuccessful attempt. I don't think anyone will get it. Spill the beans. I have a lot more now that a-d is back up and running.  

• Like 1

OK Kasper. Your challenge has been up for two weeks, with only one unsuccessful attempt. I don't think anyone will get it. Spill the beans. I have a lot more now that a-d is back up and running.  

Aeolus mk1 from the Uk.  I had the carcass of the second airframe years later to scrap and the poor thing with the single cylinder robin mustvhave barely flown ... the glass cockpit sitting on its legs was more than 75kg without engine etc.  built like a brick outhouse but would have been bette suites to 59-65hpbthan the 28 it had.