Guess This Aircraft ?

Just to show there are plenty of others of us following ... but T88 is just too good for words!

Is it a Karaone?

Or maybe ... I think they were called N3 Pup?

Nice looking little plane, whatever it is, well done for finding all these red750, you're a champion!

• Agree 1

It's one of a number of similar models one of which is the J3 Kitten. It is registered as a Hipps Superbirds Reliant. Google links them together. I've just added another 17 to the list so there's quite a few to go. How about this one?

TGTP142.jpg.74f6a22e375e71131e00683aaf1651c0.jpg

I'll pay that as close enough. This extract from Wikipedia explains why:

Plans and kits were distributed by Aérodis in France and by Aerodis America Inc. in the USA.[3] Individual builders, often using the original moulds at Brienne-le-Chateau, continued to innovate.[4] Around 1990 Jaques Darcissac built an Orion with a fuselage strengthened with wire mesh and with a more robust undercarriage, which he named the Darcissac-Grinvalds DG-87 Goéland(Seagull in English) and this name has been used by three other builders.[5][6] Other builders have also given their aircraft different names, such as GerfautGypaète and Scorpion. A new version of the Orion, tailored for US market was designed, known as the AA200.[4][5]

This one is the Gerfaut (GerFalcon).  So probably builder's modification.

This one's a bit off-beat. You'll probably get it in a couple of minutes - or less.

TGTP153.jpg.81092d6fe3703c8db4d764b64f30d7d7.jpg

Kasper, between you and Thruster88, you're knocking them off quicker than I can put them up, I've had complaints that others don't get a chance.

TGTP152.jpg.7a7614b4b638badb64d99c783c32474e.jpg