likes optimism creative and the rest

I have just gone through the likes and others to find out that I have given a lot more than I meant and some of those where inappropriate . reading on the phone and flicking the screen has given a lot those. I am sorry about the ones that were totally wrong and will try to watch what I do from now on....Mark

• Like 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Informative 3
  • Winner 1
  • Caution 4

I once accidently gave a post about the tragic death of 2 pilots a funny, I was panic stricken until I managed to delete it. So easy to make mistakes when posting from a phone.

• Agree 3

Yeah touch screens are shockers for it. You can just be scrolling and not even notice until someone asks you why.

I even accidentally agreed with FT once:whistling:

• Haha 7
  • Helpful 1
  • Winner 1
  • Caution 1

Yeah touch screens are shockers for it. I even accidentally agreed with FT once:whistling:

Moblie phones - who needs 'em? I always have sixpence tied in the corner of my hanky. Using public phones gives you only two choices - Press Button A to speak, or Button B to get your sixpence back if the call does not go through.

OME

• Haha 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Caution 1

Foolish me changed our service to optusnet after adam went through the hoop when bought out by iinet. In order to reconnect our internet with optusnet, I had to buy a cell phone just so that they could sent me a comfirmation text to finalize the connection. Tried talking to them on the landline and they couldn't understand that WE DON'T HAVE A CELL PHONE. Well, we do now and it will remain in my desk draw until the batteries go flat, the sim card runs out and hell freezes over.

The worlds gone crazy and will get worse, mark my words.

Moblie phones - who needs 'em? I always have sixpence tied in the corner of my hanky. Using public phones gives you only two choices - Press Button A to speak, or Button B to get your sixpence back if the call does not go through.OME

Should see the fancy payphones now, there wifi enabled and some are a full blown computers with internet and touch screen.

For those situations , why not post your thoughts rather than just ticking an icon.? Nev

That's true enough, and the posts usually end with...:loopy:or:scratching head:or:hide:very often:angry:, sometimes think I should use:insane:,but after many of my comments, I can just see:duck for cover:coming.

008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

• Haha 2