To Bomb or not to Bomb

willedoo

who knows...........what the yanks have got, the Russians, the north koreas, china, middle east etc etc. I'll bet me lefty their cards are held close to their chests. Don't forget the big boomer stuff.......atomic bangers, for starters. Them p!ssfart jets, don't stand a chance, when it all goes pearshaped. Not to mention them nuclear subs, primed ready to go, lurking....who knows where.

The yanks will be the catalyst for "others" to call them out, to pull their heads in.......or else. It's only a matter of time. ( the middle east debacle, being their latest c***up ) which dragged us and others into at the time. Now look at the mess that's getting worse by the day.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one small African country that actually uses Vans RV7s.

I reckon it's a great idea, what the hell do we need billion dollar jets for? If anyone was ever going to attack us then they will have a lot more than us anyway so we are likely kutrunped anyway.

Now RV7's might be a little understated of course, I'm just refering to the general idea and surely we can make something at home a little bigger and faster and have a couple of them at every airport for Coastal defence rather than just a handful of frightfully expensive "You Beauts". Gives our Air Force Pilots a lot more hours as well and more of them.

The new Canadian Government is withdrawing their jets from Iraq and Syria:http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-21/canada-to-withdraw-fighter-jets-from-iraq-and-syria/6871992

I noticed that. The remarkable thing is that the decision has been conveyed to the American as soon as the election was completed: no delay there.

Yes I heard that too. Obviously way too early to tell but the new government seems to be hitting some winners so far. Wish ours had the smarts to drop that F-35. As for Syria, the place is going to hell in a handbasket and no one except Russia knows what Russia's true intentions are.

• Agree 1

More photos from Syria.

One thing I hadn't noticed until pointed out - all the Russian aircraft operating out of Latakia have the Air Force markings painted over, eg. the red star and RF serial numbers on the tail.

a.jpg.4193527a12e7dcbb8965552c9921bab8.jpg

b.jpg.3b50da4b7cae4f195d7bbecb1a0ab2db.jpg

c.jpg.da4b5384e26b7b86bea0248dfe6a0a6e.jpg

d.jpg.c6f8a8094dfbdef2e93d2e9962cbe181.jpg

e.jpg.9e0b390b328d37ce8b18ecdbc198a758.jpg

f.jpg.0d3ce7019c72a596244b511d5139ade9.jpg

g.jpg.d5b4447f03be5b4d89c4c1175dccdecb.jpg

88.jpg.4959c0fabd62e8f20af7c3696a2907a4.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
More photos from Syria.One thing I hadn't noticed until pointed out - all the Russian aircraft operating out of Latakia have the Air Force markings painted over, eg. the red star and RF serial numbers on the tail.

[ATTACH=full]38923[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]38924[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]38925[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]38926[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]38927[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]38928[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]38929[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]38930[/ATTACH]

From Russia with love.

From Russia with love.

Dazza, the aircraft are incognito, but apart from that, a very serious security issue appears in the press PR photos. In a couple of shots, the pilots have their back to the camera and names are visible on the back of the helmets. Lucky for them the photos are fairly low resolution.

One thing Isis has done that the UN couldn't is unite Russia with the rest of the world in a common goal.

The UN couldn't organize a chook raffle.

A year is a long time in politics. Last G-20, we saw Shirtfront beating his chest and a public, politician and media frenzy calling for Putin to be banned from attending. Come the 2015 G-20 and Vlad is everyone's new best friend. No wonder he doesn't lose any sleep over the dickheads.

Cheers, Willie.

Russian news agency, Sputnik, formery RIA Novosti, is running this article claiming that PBS has passed off Russian strike footage as American. Someone's right and someone's wrong, I guess.

http://sputniknews.com/us/20151121/1030518092/pbs-newshour-russian-airstrikes-footage-us-lying.html

I may have said this before but if all of these countries think they are going to bomb IS into submission they are all just kidding themselves and playing up to the media to make it look like are really doing something...boots on the ground at the Syrian border for one thing...stop the flow of oil would be the first objective...strangle their funds and then go from there, yes there will be casualties for sure but I can't see any other real way of breaking these mongrels up and once I had their leaders I would start some beheading of my own...see how they like it...

David

• Caution 1

Ground troops perhaps - but only female ones. Don't know where it was but someone said that the Kurds have a team of women soldiers and whenever ISIS realises that's who's fighting them, they up and run. Something about believing that they won't be martyrs if they get slotted by a woman.

Sounds good to me. Force multiplier, psychological warfare, and a push for equality all in one.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

''Twas I Marty. The cowardly IS barbarians are said to be terrified of being killed by a woman: not only will they not go to Paradise and collect 20 virgins (or whatever the going rate is), but they'll go straight to Hell. That's why these gutsy Kurdish women battalions set up a shrill female call to scare the ignorant cretins into retreat.

That's what I call highly effective troops on the ground. Trouble is, even tho they seem to be the only effective opposition to IS, the Kurds are very wary of going outside their traditional territory, for fear of antagonising other ethnic groups.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Ground troops perhaps - but only female ones. Don't know where it was but someone said that the Kurds have a team of women soldiers and whenever ISIS realises that's who's fighting them, they up and run. Something about believing that they won't be martyrs if they get slotted by a woman.Sounds good to me. Force multiplier, psychological warfare, and a push for equality all in one.

have you been reading GNu's blog? apparently, they also run away if you sprinkle them with holy water