Sting nets a "Sting" at Deniliquin

corvairkr

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw the coverage on the channel 7 news, the aircraft is locked up in a nice hangar. I've been trying to get my Skylark into a hangar for years, who would have thought that just one load of grass and I could be there!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Caution 1

I saw the coverage on the channel 7 news, the aircraft is locked up in a nice hangar. I've been trying to get my Skylark into a hangar for years, who would have thought that just one load of grass and I could be there!

Hmmmm You may not be able to fly it for a while ..... What do you get for illicit drug possession and trafficing these days, I'm thinking about 12 years, out in 6 years on parole? That's a long time between flights 015_yelrotflmao.gif.6321765c1c50ed62b69cf7a7fe730c49.gif

Other than getting that pecurser agent for ICE off the street the rest of the haul is pretty poor considering the amount of man hours put into it. Chasing a few bags of weed around these days is a bit of a waste when the effort should be to get these ice factories and dealers sorted out. Have a feeling that while the cops chased this guy the real haul was made by someone else.

The first PC12 that the WA cops had was obtained from a drug raid. Must have done the job for them they have bought a few more now.

Off his linkedin page, he is the Managing Director of

Dacela Nominees Pty. Ltd. the registered owner of VH-SDV

and lists his experience as:

January 2011 – Present (4 years 9 months)Gold Coast Australia

Relief Business Management

Experienced and Licenced

Plumbing and Drainage, Earthmoving Civil

Project Management iv, Aviation Charter.

Hardware & Plumbing Supplys, Storage Commersial.

Equipment Hire Large or Small, Swimming Pool Install-Sales

can't find an AOC though.. boy is he in trouble now....

Well the pilot has now got to look forward in the near future to 3 feeds a day and as much sex as he likes whether he wants it or not I am guessing

The Sting got stung and the pilot will be bung...ed up sooner than later.

At 67 years of age he will possibly be better off in jail rather than going into a nursing home in a few years. Better conditions in jail compared to a nursing home.

Gold Coast Sports Flying Club members said they are shocked by the allegations.

“It was a bit of a surprise,” club vice president Malcolm Aldred said.

“He sometimes comes to club meetings and if you needed a hand with anything he was always available to lend a hand.”

He will probably get off as he was lending a hand to the Hells Angels:scooter:

Well the pilot has now got to look forward in the near future to 3 feeds a day and as much sex as he likes whether he wants it or not I am guessingThe Sting got stung and the pilot will be bung...ed up sooner than later.

No there is not

At 67 years of age he will possibly be better off in jail rather than going into a nursing home in a few years. Better conditions in jail compared to a nursing home.

As a person who works in the corrective services area, life as a prisoner is not a pleasant experience. I never want to be there without the option of a good pay and to go home at the end of the shift, safely.

Other than getting that pecurser agent for ICE off the street the rest of the haul is pretty poor considering the amount of man hours put into it...

....and the firearms shown seem to be a historic collection-not the rapid-fire weapons police should be more concerned about.

• Agree 3

....and the firearms shown seem to be a historic collection-not the rapid-fire weapons police should be more concerned about.

A gun is a gun, old or new they all kill.

Any gun in the wrong hands is a worry.

• Agree 1

Off his linkedin page, he is the Managing Director of

Dacela Nominees Pty. Ltd. the registered owner of VH-SDV

and lists his experience as:

January 2011 – Present (4 years 9 months)Gold Coast Australia

Relief Business Management

Experienced and Licenced

Plumbing and Drainage, Earthmoving Civil

Project Management iv, Aviation Charter.

Hardware & Plumbing Supplys, Storage Commersial.

Equipment Hire Large or Small, Swimming Pool Install-Sales

can't find an AOC though.. boy is he in trouble now....

But the business also says No. of employees=1

Sad that he has got involved in this, but bikie's have rather persuavive influences sometimes.

If the Sting is to be auctioned- off, i'll put in the first bid at $100, nobody else bid please ( Yea Right!, I wish)

Looking at where he lived on Google Earth, one can only wonder who paid for the Sting?

Quite true Robbo. I was commenting on the age of the weapons shown; most a century or more old.

Perhaps the police missed the rapid-fire long arms and handguns we associate with gangs; or maybe our strict firearms regulations are keeping them out of circulation.

• Caution 1

Here is a link to the latest NSW Crime Statistics. They show an increase of 40% in the number of arrests for amphetamine related offences. (Page 5)

Interestingly, although there has been a dramatic rise in the use of 'speed', there has not been an associated rise in property crime (break & enter) as was associated with the heroin epidemic of the 1990's. Apparently 'speed' is so cheap that users can fund their purchases without resorting to crime. Also, 'speed' does not require multiple hits per day. It must be addictive in way that is different from the opiates.

http://www.bocsar.nsw.gov.au/Documents/RCS-Quarterly/NSW_Recorded_Crime_March_2015.pdf

OME