Has the RAA blocked me from accessing their website?

fly_tornado

They are wanting to increase that right to allowed exclusion without reason.

hur hur hur good one.

If anybody is refused the right for membership then CASA would have to issue a them a certificate as the RAA currently has an monopoly in regards to ultralight flying.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So why did RAA continue with MARAP on #19? The RAA rules have no restrictions on modifications to #19. Anyone in the RAA would have known that if they had bothered to read the rules the members are given.What is the point of having the member representation if they concede our rights to CASA without questioning CASAs authority?

That would be better written as the members rights. Our is only applicable to members and really only their opinion should matter to RAA

Guest Maj Millard
If you as a non-member do not like what CASA or RAA are proposing then your option is through direct petition: 

Mark Skidmore AM

Director of Aviation Safety

GPO Box 2005

Canberra ACT 2601

Hon Warren Truss

Minister of Infrastructure and Regional Development

MG 41 Parliament House

Canberra ACT 2600

Both gentlemen by the way very happy with what the RAA does and is doing. Michael Monck (Board President) sits on Warren Trusses Commitee on Avaition. We have very friendly connections with those who matter in Canberra today.

• 1 month later...

How do you folks pay your RAAus fees? I do not have a credit card, I have a debit card but they can't use that. They do not supply a BSB number. I logged onto the website and discovered I only have 96 hours total flying time which is wrong by a long shot. I wonder if your details are correct?

Due to a problem with the site at the time of my renewal I rang the ra aus office and paid over the phone quoting the number of my direct debit card. About an hour after the phone call I logged on to my bank account and the transaction had gone through and a few days later I got my card from ra aus - so you can use your debit card jabiru7252

• Agree 1

I have given up!,

Did as requested by RAA, got my preregistration number's , slowly put my learning skills to work with a rivet- gun.

Almost completed, THEN they changed the 95-10, to include a never before mentioned "Wing-Loading".

It's Not on any of the forms that I received prior to the start of building.

Just another load to go to the scrap-yard to be weighed in, as I have no intention to go VH with a two pot HummelBird

spacesailor.

I have given up!,Did as requested by RAA, got my preregistration number's , slowly put my learning skills to work with a rivet- gun.

Almost completed, THEN they changed the 95-10, to include a never before mentioned "Wing-Loading".

It's Not on any of the forms that I received prior to the start of building.

Just another load to go to the scrap-yard to be weighed in, as I have no intention to go VH with a two pot HummelBird

spacesailor.

How long ago was that? 95:10 has had wing loading criteria since at least the mid 90's. Pretty sure there's no reason the Hummel couldn't be 19 reg.

I have given up!,Did as requested by RAA, got my preregistration number's ,

I'm not a Lawyer's dog, but if they gave you a pre-regirstration number then the rules should Shirley apply to you as they stood on the day of that issue?

I had never seen this thread before, had FT on ignore for so long but took him off after Admin had a word to him in the "Relevance" thread giving him the benefit of the doubt that he may comply. Imagine how hard I laughed when I read the title of this thread!

What, someone block FT? ... 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif