Air Canada Severe Turbulence

http://www.smh.com.au/world/flight-from-hell-21-air-canada-passengers-in-hospital-after-severe-turbulence-forced-landing-20151231-glxdyf.html

An 11-year-old girl was treated for back pain from Calgary South Health Campus after she was bucked from her seat.Her father Chang Wang said she was asleep and was not wearing her seatbelt when the turbulence hit.

Well her father Mr Wang needs to be taken around the back of the terminal and smacked around the head.

Passenger Gord Murray said the cabin crew were very professional throughout, and the pilot had made an earlier announcement warning everyone to brace for turbulence.

As do all the others not wearing seatbelts despite being warned by the crew. How many times do we need to repeat this crap?

• Like 1
  • Agree 7

Well her father Mr Wang needs to be taken around the back of the terminal and smacked around the head.

I'm shocked that you would imply that wealthy Chinese don't follow regulations and are arrogant, unruly, loud, ignorant, obese, rude, retarded arseholes with poor etiquette who's parent's biggest mistake was not using contreception in many facets of life in general.

That's what you said wasn't it, hope I didn't just make a small Fruedian Slip ....

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Caution 1

I'm shocked that you would imply that wealthy Chinese don't follow regulations and are arrogant, unruly, loud, ignorant, obese, rude, retarded arseholes with poor etiquette who's parent's biggest mistake was not using contreception in many facets of life in general.That's what you said wasn't it, hope I didn't just make a small Fruedian Slip ....

this wouldn't by any chance be a comment from someone who lives in China, and sees this first hand?

• Like 1

I'm shocked that you would imply that wealthy Chinese don't follow regulations and are arrogant, unruly, loud, ignorant, obese, rude, retarded arseholes with poor etiquette who's parent's biggest mistake was not using contreception in many facets of life in general.That's what you said wasn't it, hope I didn't just make a small Fruedian Slip ....

I think someone needs a holiday....ace.gif.4b7b2ce3e9d614e05873a978e6555c1d.gif

• Like 1

Did you used to enjoy travelling freely to and from China Bex?

Oh well there must be some weary salt miners needing some fresh help up there somewhere in northern Mongolia.

Bex it was nice knowing you...when the commies read that post you're heading for one of the secret the lockups near Mongolia

Well if you read that in the Western Press or on Wiki it must be true then, so it was nice knowing you ..... big_gun.gif.bf32cf238ff2a3722884beddb76a2705.gif

Actually they have a TV campaign currently showing these azzholes how International countries see them while they're visiting and encouraging other Chinese to help police them.

Actually I have to report, and I'm serious, that our city has had a serious dihydrogen monoxide gas leak that has shrouded the city now for 4 days now and unable to go outdoors and all the roads in and out are closed.

A girl in Chengdu I was chatting with yesterday sent me a picture of Chengdu.

Yes, the dihydrogen monoxide gas is all over Sichuan, what a catastophy.

You can mention to your girl friend that I'm in Deyang, 40 minutes Nth, although I do have a house as well in Chengdu, Southside just outside 3rd Ring Rd on Ke Hua Nan Lu (ker hwa nan loo), as well but rarely get there.

I don't know how we will cope, please send money.

If anyone wishes to send money to Bex please wire transfer the funds to me and I'll take care of it:whistling:

• Haha 1

I could Aliexpress a dehumidifier... just pipe the outlet into the Jialing.

Send the money instead, my Black label is almost finished, happens every Xmas.

No where near the Jialing, Nanchong would be the closest point 2.5 hours away, I could pipe it into our river though, the Shi Ting ...

805878374_shitingriver.jpg.393ed08795284282f85c0b3cffb48ad7.jpg

shiting.jpg.a7c72783486dd26702306772c23c4b4a.jpg

That aint smog, compared to when i was there.... you where lucky to see your hand, let alone the car in front in a traffic jam...and it burned your eyes... My wife ahs never had a bleeding nose ever...she had burning eyes and a partially bleeding nose for all 10 days in china

That aint smog,

"Dihydrogen Monoxide" is a clear, odorless liquid that sometimes people term as "Water" 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

None of it is smog, we are merely having a few heavy fog days. About 5 years ago we had fog so heavy one day and night that you couldn't even drive a car, you couldn't see past the end of the bonnet, it was insane.

..she had burning eyes and a partially bleeding nose for all 10 days in china

Sounds like you got caught in one of the infamous Farmer's stubble burnoffs, the Government has been trying hard for years to stop them but thousands of years habit is hard to break. Been pretty good the last couple of years but many of them still do it.

What happens to Beijing is that it gets caught up in the middle with that smoke, Westerlies bringing "Asia Dust" and incoming Easterlies from the Pacific and Beijing is smack in the middle of it. Los Angeles has a similar issue.

It's not "Pollution" per say such as dirty factories spewing out heavy metals etc. like people imagine, how ever pollution is measured in air particles, not what the particles are (not that it's healthy). But of course the Western media get a hold of it and run with it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Dust

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/10/31/satellite-captures-masive-smoke-and-haze-over-china/

• Informative 1

Christchurch has a similar problem, the adiabatic winds down off the Southern Alps crash headfirst into the winds off the south pacific and it all sits muddledly over the city.

Chch has very strict woodfire bylaws. Can't use a long-burn overnight damped fire, or the old open fire, it's got to be one of the superclean bburning types that don't damp down and smoulder along.

... it's got to be one of the superclean bburning types that don't damp down and smoulder along.

Unless you have laws like us that exempt "ovens" (ie a wood burning firebox with another oven compartment). We have a Thermalux Gourmet which despite being newish will happily smoulder all night.

This was at 3PM 2 days ago in Deyang ..[ATTACH=full]40486[/ATTACH]

I don't know how we will cope, please send money.

I think David Cameron has already sent a few hundred million mate, so you should be OK soon. . . .