'Gyrocopter Girl' flies the 'Blackwing'

Phil Perry

This Lady DOES wear rather skimpy tops, and one wonders why she does this when she is supposedly promoting Gyrocopter flying. . .although not in this particular vidclip. . .in this video she is dressed more sedately than she normally is,. . (for all you randy old gitpilots) . . just google her other videos. . . jeeze, it's a wonder her tops don't blow off in the airflow. . .she has deffo got an 'Hey, I'm really sexy - watch me' philosophy. . .

The aircraft looks OK,. . .no mention of a price tag though. . .

• Like 3

What I did notice was, she stepped on the wing, right where it said, "NO STEP"!!She obviously doesn't understand signage in English! 059_whistling.gif.a3aa33bf4e30705b1ad8038eaab5a8f6.gif Maybe they should have written, "VERBOTEN"!! 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Now be fair mate !. . .she's a GYRO pilot. . .they don't have 'Proper' wings to tread upon incorrectly to access the office. . . her other videos are quite good, although not very well edited. and YES. . . she flies those in a similarly (un)dressed manner . . .

Also, I think she could be from Sveden. . . only Swedish word I know is 'Recklam' which is the bin in which you place your recyclable tat. . .

• Like 1

Phil, the filth is not going to stop coming. Can you actually believe that Gyrocopter Girl flies to Titisee?? 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Titisee indeed. . .YES. . .I've seen all of her vids. . .I was wondering how long it would be before someone noticed that obvious bit of useful innuendo. . .!025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif

• Agree 1

Titisee indeed. . .YES. . .I've seen all of her vids. . .I was wondering how long it would be before someone noticed that obvious bit of useful innuendo. . .!025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif

I did watch that a few weeks ago and thought the same. I did think about posting it but knew that all the Hon Gents on this forum cruise at greater moral altitudes (oops done it again) than the impression given. 096_tongue_in_cheek.gif.d94cd15a1277d7bcd941bb5f4b93139c.gif

• Haha 1

Whilst i'm no doubt guilty too of a bit it of the boy's thing. We should consider that there are ladies on here, and we're not just having a boys chat in the barbers shop.

Sorry ladies, you have to be considered in the right context too..

• Agree 5

Whilst i'm no doubt guilty too of a bit it of the boy's thing. We should consider that there are ladies on here, and we're not just having a boys chat in the barbers shop.Sorry ladies, you have to be considered in the right context too..

I'm over apologizing to minorities.

• Winner 1