Stolen Dash 8 crash and burn

It was an assault rifle that was used.

Yes, I know, thanks for making my point. You said that post-gun control, there were more stabbings and bludgeonings. My point is that you can't do mass murder with a knife or tyre iron, so gun control is a very good thing.

Yes, I know, thanks for making my point. You said that post-gun control, there were more stabbings and bludgeonings. My point is that you can't do mass murder with a knife or tyre iron, so gun control is a very good thing.

You’re choosing to ignore my “Only insofar as removing most military assault rifles.” Comment. Good luck with trying to kill 35 people with my old Winchester 3 shot shotgun. By the time you got the three shots off, someone would try to grab you while you tried to reload.

If you roughly take the US population as ten times ours, our mass killings can still be expected, and there have been some half hearted attempts and one big one using a car as a weapon.

It seems that there has been a copycat suicide in USA. Duane Youd was released from prison after being arrested for domestic violence, was taken home by police to get his gear, then released. He went to the airport and stole his employers CJ jet and flew it into his home. Luckily his wife and kids survived the experience, but he didn't.

Obviously flying looks to be an attractive way of suiciding. I doubt that there is anything the authorities can do to prevent it. An ASIC card certainly is useless for that. In Australia it should be harder to steal a plane due to the secutity locks we have to use.

If these two guys worked in the industry and had airside access, they would most likely have had the equivalent of an ASIC anyway.

• Agree 4

By the time you got the three shots off, someone would try to grab you while you tried to reload

Not likely.. they'll be too busy videoing with their iPhone.

• Agree 1