The Never Ending Story

Admin

"Get your eyes off her curves and svelt shape." :no no: he warned. "And no smart comments about how good she would have looked, all wet from that shower :heart:....

Thank God she was'nt at Narromine last year, the majority thought.

It's only natural that young Tomo wants to have his Mums best interest at heart, because she may be providing for his inheritance:question:

However, it would seem that LackaLove needs to take a cold shower, before those forcast for the weekend which we all hope won't happen.

"Not to worry folks" said Tomo, "for my Mum is has a black belt in karate, and any overly amourous forums members will likely get a swift kick in the Jatz Crackers"

"I'll bring the cheese" said Elratto being of good heart.

BigPete said "I'll have you morons know, that I have been officially appointed as a Moderator for this very special event, and won't tollerate any bull:censored:t. And I want you all to know that take my honoured position very seriously........................

BigPete said "I'll have you morons know, that I have been officially appointed as a Moderator for this very special event, and won't tollerate any bull:censored:t. And I want you all to know that take my honoured position very seriously........................

...... so I'll bring the T-shirts and the hose. That way we can ..............

...have a wet J120 contest!" :cool_shades:agreed JatzLock, for the benefit of those who missed the point :rolleyes1: of #3824 ....

"Just as long as we don't have a wet T-shirt contest involving Ahlock-the-Sock-Jock or Slartibartsimpson or AdminIan" said Dr Rat "As pneumonia is a major killer of folk at their age, not to mention that a wet T-shirt would show up their ................

...banjo's up 'ere!!!

If only I had room................. 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

=========

wx is looking passable, so ETD 645.... :thumb_up::thumb_up:

BREAKING NEWS

============

News just to hand from the Temora bureau;

A well known forum identity has been implicated in a string of break, enter and smile incidents at the airport in the rural township of Temora NSW over the Easter long weekend.

Sources have reported that attendees of a national flying event being held at the town were astounded at the prowess of a lanky kid with a Queenslander's accent at retrieving keys from locked vehicles at the weekend.

"He just cobbled up something from a bit of fencing wire and an old car battery and the next moment he was in!" exclaimed a stunned BMW owner. "If I'd known he was about, I wouldn't have bothered with calling the NRMA." commented another witness visiting from Munyablah. "He had such a lovely smile" added local CWA president Pearl Whitely.

Authorities are eager to investigate whether the suspect, dubbed theGrin, had an accomplice in the alleged events but are waiting to interview the suspect when they can pry him away from the Wallaby building project.

In other News,

Formation flying drama unfolding as protests being made by sensible aviators astounded at such silly bugger antics.

BREAKING NEWS============

News just to hand from the Temora bureau;

Edited version-----DIT DIT DIT BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Tim Shaw of Demtel International then popped his his head around the corner and said

"But Wait there's more"011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif:clap:011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif

Our mate Decca has just qualified as PIC2 on a J160c on a trip to Temora, How goods that!:thumb_up: ( All done while PIC1 had apparently busy checking his lotto results with his feet on the dasbboard and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ noises emanating in the headset).

So happy was he, that he felt like a real Captain :ecstatic:which is only natural, word has it that he's made a dental appointment to have 1/2 a gold tooth cap until he is fully qualified:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

Elratto who had been checking out Tomo's tent to see if it could be stretched to a three person tent;););) was suddenly reprimanded by ModeratorOfMoralsPete who straightened him out in no uncertain terms.

"I've told you before, I take my appointment very seriously, he said with authority.

Just because the other tennant of this tent maybe busy showing off his landing lights at night-time for a visiting photographer, there's no need to over-step the mark.

I'll just give you an official caution in this instance:hittinghead:, but NES'rs are supposed to act like "the aviation league ofgentlemen":gerg:?******

I'll just give you an official caution in this instance:hittinghead:, but NES'rs are supposed to act like "the aviation league ofgentlemen":gerg:?******

...... which was proven when Tomo the young aviation enthusiast walked around to the Rattery at Temora and introduced his mum.

The Rodent took her hand, bowed, went down onto one knee, and with his eye's averted said "It is indeed a pleasure to meet you, MrsTomo'sMum."

To which Tomo jumped in-between and said "..............................

...... and introduced his mum.

The Rodent took her hand, bowed, went down onto one knee, and with his eye's averted said "It is indeed a pleasure to meet you, MrsTomo'sMum."

"Shhhh! son" said MrsTomo'sMum, "i'm not real interested in grasshoppers at the moment.

What a gentleman, what a gentleman "she kept saying. It's been such a long time since since someone has gone on bended knee before me, without being prompted. It makes me feel like a true Queen--s---lander, and I love it.:star:

Book now son, I want to come again next year".

"Next year Mum things will be a lot different. I'm bringing a few young ideas to liven up some of the old wrinkleys here. This trip I was able to impress them all with a couple of landing lights, so much so that they sent out an official photograper to take pictures at night.

NATFLY 2011 will see a fully customised Jabby with full disco lights, blue fluro's lighting up the landing gear and cabin. A big amp with Pioneer 6x9's in the wings and a sub-woofer box so, I can help all the guys to sleep with my Doof Doof music, while the Jabby shakes itself into the ground.:drums::robin::super::DJ::rilla::guitarist::drums:.

A younguns input should make quite an impression.question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif---------------

A younguns input should make quite an impression.question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif---------------

..... as "It'll be - like - so cool" ...... we'll have a Forum on piercing, one on "Cheats" for Playstation, another on make-up for Goths, a workshop on texting for old pharts, and a special forum session on ..........

....correct circuit/aerodrome etiquette, (and proceedures) i_dunno especially when 200 aircraft 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif are all trying to land at once using rafferty's rules (and 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif all else).

egads

:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

Guest Decca

While Captain RatSuck worked on perfecting his Charisma, Deccadence was disappointed in the nominations flooding in for "Lady Killa for 2010".

Deccadence has only one nomination so far, for permanent display at the Temora Aviation Museum, competing with Planey.

This inside information came from LockSmith of Wagga Wagga, & it turns out Captain Ratsuck has all the nominations so far.......

Book me for the texting forum please:pc strikes back:.....

Book me for the texting forum please:pc strikes back:.....

"IMHO LOL F4U SIIMM HAA69 GFI Decca IYWAR" was the response, before that texting freak, AhLow let fly with "............................

The pen of my Aunt is now a Nokia that says "IWFATM".

.."%#$&! 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif i h8 txt cz its 2 hrd 2 udrstnd..." :confused:

The Rat's cunning subterfuge 066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif had almost worked....:ah_oh:

"Just who's name is actually on those lady Killa of the year nominations you've got stashed away there TextRat?" sherlocks probed i_dunno, his suspicions alerted after witnessing the smooth talking Dikka :ilmostro: weaving his magic amongst the ladies:polite: at NatFly...

.."%#$&! 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif i h8 txt cz its 2 hrd 2 udrstnd..." :confused:

The Rat's cunning subterfuge 066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif had almost worked....:ah_oh:

"Just who's name is actually on those lady Killa of the year nominations you've got stashed away there TextRat?" sherlocks probed i_dunno, his suspicions alerted after witnessing the smooth talking Dikka :ilmostro: weaving his magic amongst the ladies:polite: at NatFly...

And the nominations for "Lady Killa of the Year" read as follows (in no particular order):

Tomo - Because he nearly whiped out his Mum in one of his recent landings.

Dickher - Because of that.

Goldy Locks - Because he wants to show ladies whether he really is.

Slartibuttcheeks - Because he has a proven track record with the ladies.

BigPete - Well ........ what more need be said.

Geoff - Because those silent types (with a sly bottle of grog) often get under your guard at the school dance.

Knobooooo - Well, again ...... what else needs to be said.

Ian - Because he owns this site.

Bryon - Because he sent me a PM asking to be nominated.

Nanna - Because she loves the band AC/DC.

and .................................

But the extremely polite Captain who possibly only did what he did, pending a knee- replacement, is extremely grateful for all positive accolades regarding his actions.

Someone claimed he was muttering under his breath at the time saying "when you're hot, you're hot:clap:, some's got it, and some's aint" 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif.

Meanwhile, Deccadence felt he should be seriously considered, because of his years of experience in the jump seat. He's that considerate, that he even bought MrsDecca a bottle of Mead wine recently because he really appreciates his honey:big_grin:

He's that considerate, that he even bought MrsDecca a bottle of Mead wine recently because he really appreciates his honey:big_grin:

... which he uses to rub on his ........

The computer of my Aunt is indicating that ahlocks+ (what is with that "+"?) & Tomo the Sapian are using the same unapproved and strange computer together again but she hastens to add ..... not that there is anything wrong with that.

..... tummy....... because it had gone all funny.... 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif

.... when ShortlanderPete dropped into a couple of tennis courts (complete with 3 m chain wire fences & light towers) on the way back from Temora (and pulled up before the net, just because he can), which forced Dickher to turn to AmazingFlyerPete and say " ......................

"Thirrrty, Forttey,

There's no duce from the Captain these days, but as planey explained, you have to make allowances for some poor old 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif with a crook knee, thats only fair, and i'm sure he'd understand".

Nanna replied that she knew exactly we meant.

"none of us are getting any younger, you know" whatever that meant:question::ah_oh:

Young Tomo was completely baffled by all this talk from a bygone era.

"Yea Dude!, the way we would explain it is............while ModeratorofMoralsPete kept calculatedly quiet, and DeccadenceDerek decided to sleep on the subject, only to come up with a carefully pre-planned answer from his rear-seat manual.............

The LuckyLocksmithSpamCanFlyer from Wagga was begining to feel left out of all the attention of the Lonely-hearts comp, so decided to .........................