The Never Ending Story

Admin

"Nooooo!", the dark one suddenly cried wielding her lightsabre, "I see what you want.....stay away from him!! He's my....."

..... ticket to freedom, as while the Riverina triumverate clique in the NES are picking on him, they are leaving me (and all the rest of us) alone."

"I agree" said ConcurerPete.

"Too light" added Acki.

Then the DarkSabre shocked them all with her language when ahe added "But I assume that you are aware that Tomo is also a ................

.... the dark one suddenly cried wielding her lightsabre,

LightSabre - a single seat version of the rare retractable Sabre :black_eye: often only seen in the crashified section of the RA OZ magazine, i_dunno (although PrivateDickPete 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif does know of a local existance, not far from Echooka) powered by a knacked :yuk: (neuted?) 912.

regards

:big_grin::big_grin:

....queensland legend?

Shocking language indeed.....as no one had thought to describe him in that way before!

The Dark One stood triumphantly over the prostrate form of Elsie, who was now laying in several pieces on the ground....sadly never to grace the pages of the NES again. A crowd had gathered and Darks swung around looking for an escape.

It was lucky the LightSabre was retractable, otherwise she would have neatly sliced off BigPete's.....

Vernacular....

"Holy lexicon Ratman!" gasped pill-loch. high_5.gif.cc7125176baf9f1b72beeb0e52a68cb7.gif "Triumvirate is a word an a half! 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif ...had to dictionary dot com that one!" 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif

The CrepedCliche'ader nonchalantly flicked a crumb of parmesan from his costume and turned to watch the light sabre wielding display. 039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif

"Whoosh, slash, Bzzzzt, zzzzt!" Darksabre cut and sliced at the air with the neon tube she'd pinched from Temora Mitre10. "I am Darksvader!" she cried menacingly, while punctuating her monologue with a lot of noisy breathing, "..and I'm here to convert TomJabTalker:big_grin: to the Dark's side...."

Use the force luke....

Jabtalker spun around to see where the voice had come from. "Say what?!" question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif

"I said, are you using the sauce dude?" repeated powerwinKanobe master of the redeye nights. "If you're not using it, give it here so I can put some on my hamburger. (Temora fire brigade operate the food vendor stand at the air museum...hint hint augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif)

"Whoosh, parry, lunge, thrust!" (breath, breath) DarksVader continued her advanced toward the hapless young jabTalker, as Echubacca howled in defiance....

======

Guess who wasted a lot of time thinking this plot up last night....:csm:

Vernacular....

"Holy lexicon Ratman!" gasped pill-loch. high_5.gif.cc7125176baf9f1b72beeb0e52a68cb7.gif "Triumvirate is a word an a half! 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif ...had to dictionary dot com that one!" 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif

The CrepedCliche'ader nonchalantly flicked a crumb of parmesan from his costume and turned to watch the light sabre wielding display. 039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif

"Whoosh, slash, Bzzzzt, zzzzt!" Darksabre cut and sliced at the air with the neon tube she'd pinched from Temora Mitre10. "I am Darksvader!" she cried menacingly, while punctuating her monologue with a lot of noisy breathing, "..and I'm here to convert TomJabTalker:big_grin: to the Dark's side...."

This was all a bit too much for the newly arrived powerwinKenobe and he bravely climbed to the relative safety of the RecFlying tent roof.

"Wow", he thought, "I never dreamed RAA flyins could be like this!"

Munching on his freshly sauced Temora BFB hamburger he pondered over the situation. After cleverly deflecting some initial NES attacks, he now suddenly found himself a member of a powerful Triumvirate (and it was lucky he had his laptop with him so he could Google it too!). The Redeyemaster sat quietly as he plotted how he could best use this to his advantage and use a lot more smilies in his posts:sad:.

Looking up he could see that DarksVader was landing a lot more LightSabre blows now that she was standing on the 3 seat cushions she always carried with her :devil:. Through the still Temora air, above the Rotax clatter, TomJabTalker's screams could be heard:

"You shall NEVER convert me to the Dark's Side!!!!!.....and you're NOT ME MUM!!!!....."

------------------------------------------------------------

JabTalker frantically scanned :uhoh2: the crowd for help from his sparring partner, CamSosLow, but alas, i_dunno he was still enroute from the far, far away galaxy of Marooooyah, onboard the grizzeliumfoulcan.

Then! exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif Jabtalker spotted Recfly's ambassador (and all round lady killa :killen:),amongst the rowdy rabble surrounding him. 092_idea.gif.5aecf2098b24482891c0ced75da80e68.gif

"Help me Lord Dikka!! Cried Jabtalker, "For the peasants are revolting!" :patch:exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif

"Yes they are....:rolleyes1:" Soothed the smooth talking statesman :ilmostro:, "But enough of that... Now introduce me :polite: to this beauty who's honour you are trying to defend"... :heart:

=========

Editors Note:

The role of princesslaylow was offered to Tubz but he declined as he didn't want to be tagged as a princess and chose to keep 'laying low' for a bit longer. Maybe he can be coaxed to make a cameo in the next fight scene?....:devil:

JabTalker frantically scanned :uhoh2: the crowd for help from his sparring partner, CamSosLow, but alas, i_dunno he was still enroute from the far, far away galaxy of Marooooyah, onboard the grizzeliumfoulcan.

Then! exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif Jabtalker spotted Recfly's ambassador (and all round lady killa :killen:),amongst the rowdy rabble surrounding him. 092_idea.gif.5aecf2098b24482891c0ced75da80e68.gif

"Help me Lord Dikka!! Cried Jabtalker, "For the peasants are revolting!" :patch:exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif

"Yes they are....:rolleyes1:" Soothed the smooth talking statesman :ilmostro:, "But enough of that... Now introduce me :polite: to this beauty who's honour you are trying defend"... :heart:

"Oh I would, Lord Dikka, if I could", lamented Jabtalker.

"But she is being kept as a slave in the Palace of Jabby the Rat! (also known as the Temora RSL in these parts)", he continued.

"I must steal a Natfly Shuttlecraft (bus) to get to the Palace and save her"

Then Jabtalker hung his head and said quietly:

"But I'm not sure I know how to drive one"

"Help me powerwinKenobi....you're my only hope...."

...Jabby the Rat had set up court :encore:in the Temora RSL ball room and lay prone upon a bed of assorted cheeses, amusing himself by flicking cheddar squares at the mentoratti that were chained:ymca: to the stairs below. He lobbed one at the head of the hairy one to get his attention.

"Oi you! StallTrooper. Grab your laser(1) and we'll wrastle a bit more." he sneered as he contemplated what to do with his newly captured prize. babe.gif.ff83c178fa2d1832ae1ee3ecbf0042bc.gif

Slartinotsofast nearly threw the towel in, as he tried to keep up with the plot. "Haven't these triwhatyamcallits read Hitchhikers Guide? 'Cuz Starwars was ever so kitsch. :rolleyes1:

And if there's just so much as the hint of a joke about spotted orange :splat:spaceships (augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif) there'll be serious trouble.......

=================

1. a rebadged Mazda

While the attention was on startinotsofast, Motza(the wise) used a special mentor mind trick on a nearby student, who helped him from his shackles. Being of the mentoratti species he had already thought of a way out of the kookaburra court.

He produced from beneath his shirt( which could barely contain his washboard abbs and rock hard pectoral muscles) a copy of "stick and rudder", and a ciggerette lighter from his pants pocket. He held the book aloft and cried" ok, evryone be cool or the book gets it!!!" The flame flickered menassingly below the 50 year old pages... even the people who had not read it, knew the gist of it, and were paralyzed with fear.

They all made way as he edged his way towards the door.

"Ok, I want an aircraft, fully fuelled, and ready to blast off" he screamed.

Yes, yes, no problems cried the masses, "just please don't harm the book"

Before too long a shiney new, fully fuelled airbourne edge was pushed onto the ramp.

Motza(the wise) was beside himself with anger..

" I said an AIRCRAFT dammit"

Motza(the wise) was beside himself with anger..

" I said an AIRCRAFT dammit"

Young Tomo the queen.....slander na_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif rose to his full height, removed his protective eye covering 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif and said..

"How dare you sir (young tomo was still full of youthful respect:beg:) that is an AIRCRAFT! Your slanderous assertions have cast aspertions on the chosen craft of the grassrooters"

At this display of vernacular mastery, BartwhoXXXXslast and lowpowerin fell back amazed, Darksvader exhaled loudly and swooned :face and heart: and his Mum just smiled knowingly:chuffed:.

Motza (the now dumbfounded splat.gif.c9455afa4808fc12403cf7426da68d23.gif) could not believe that someone would challenge him in such a way and.........

... began to run around in ever decreasing circuits (066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif) as instructor types 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif tend do to. (:smooch:)

CUT!!! yelled the director. ace.gif.2b1dc038de41e0a2c20ef8412351d1a2.gif

"Can someone tell Motza we're not shooting attack of the clones yet, so he can't be "beside himself." :Disappointed:. And get set construction to put another absorbent mat under the drummer before someone slips in the drool. :rolleyes1:

The lot became a hive of activity as the makeup department dabbed a cane toad around our intrepid young stars's :big_grin::big_grin: eyes (to remove the few creases that were forming from him being up past 19:30 :ah_oh:)

The drummer's assistant (yes, even the drummer gets an assistant in this extravaganza) quietly snuck over to the brass band's trailer to dip their instrument mouthpieces into a jar of old rotax sump gunk. :clown:

"Ok, let's see if we can get a bit more life into some of the the ancillary parts"smoking.gif.70714ab58d76458bd80855b8554c2975.gif The director,...Ummm, directed...(:ne_nau:)

"Tape's rolling....." shouted MrH exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif (though he could be a camera bod....he's never really said?)

"Cue the wookie." 075_amazon.gif.cc281e7fdd81ad4a6f72dd47b08e516f.gif

Echubacca grabbed his......

============

Who said that NES couldn't be made into a movie!? 060_popcorn.gif.3431c4241ff2a0cfa1a0bc338792d955.gif

... trump Et, and noticed the rattletaxs's gunk in the mouth piece. :yuk:

"Ok, who did this?"

"Teehee" giggled Ahlocks, none to quietly and JazzyPete heard it.

"So you are responsible no doubt?"

"Why would you say that sir?" (he's gone very polite)

na_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif

Just then a commotion broke out, out side. Ditdo quickly jumped up with the others and rushed out to sea... (err see)

What met their eyes was............

==========

Merv incredible how you can be the hero one post and the idiot the next... you'll get used to it! 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif:laugh:

... Just then a commotion broke out, out side. Ditdo quickly jumped up with the others and rushed out to sea... (err see)

What met their eyes was............

The Marketing Director of The Hills Clothes Hoist Company foaming at the mouth:angry: and spitting chips."Where's that bloody Motza bloke who's coming out with derogatory remarks.:hittinghead:. QUOTE: "I said an AIRCRAFT dammit" How rude can u get?:csm:

I'll have use lot know, that Hills Hoist's with a fan on the back are succesfully flying all around Oz, even if they do sometimes they go under other fancy names. Most of the pilots choose to wear a helmet, but thats only a wise precaution, to protect themselves from the flying pegs.

So MrInstructorBethoven or whatever you like to call yourself, remember, you're talking about a true Aussie icon.

Hearing this, the young gun from Cecil Plains had an idea. If I nick me Dear:heart: Mums clothes hoist, and dig out a not so rattly Briggs & Stratton from the shed, I ought to be able to knock up a cheapie for flying around the paddocks:thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up:

If I nick me Dear:heart: Mums clothes hoist, and dig out a not so rattly Briggs & Stratton from the shed, I ought to be able to knock up a cheapie for flying around the paddocks:thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up:

"And if I borrow her second-best linen then I'll have enough to make some wings AND a snazzy new flying suit!"

Tomo was immediately distracted with plans for his new flying suit, including designing a personal logo for himself, which was...

...Maybe he could build a fleet of 'em and sell 'em as... Cecil Planes! :lol 8:

(087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif....'twas a long night. 070_sleep.gif.1956b99e60a81a1ab2afff071112ed62.gif)

'twas a long night. 070_sleep.gif.1956b99e60a81a1ab2afff071112ed62.gif For sure!

LockyLoo has given himself away, and and can't resist making posts at 2.24am when he gets up to go to the bathroom .

However, if thats where he keeps his computer, and he'd been there since his previous post at 6.24pm there could have been a few red faces 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif:angry::angry:thumb_down in the que.

Cecil's Planes are prone to landing on the other side of the fence. (not that I personally have a problem with that).

"Hello Honkytonk" said the first prospective buyer of one of these aircraft? (sorry for the aircraft reference InstructorBeethoven). "Can you make me one with lots of glitter:question: so I can buzz the floats at the next Mardi Gras and really look the part. Oh!, by the way i'd need an electric start Briggs, co's I don't want to get my hands dirty before the big parade".

"No worries there mate", replied the young macho country manufacturer, who was wearing a pair of overalls which looked like thay'd been made out of a linen tablecloth with a Darky-something designer label emblazened on the outside.024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif

"Just because the Hills Hoist Lookalike Flying machine may look like a clothes line with with satin beds sheets drying, it does'nt mean to say that the others have the Edge over us".................:thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up:

"Breep, click, buzzzzz, breep" said R2200D914 "Click, breep .........................

"Oh, myyyyyyyyy, I are here, mate" said C3300-PO "And I'm heading back to Cowla for a rook around, to get a porish, and to ...............

Planeys computer is suffering from constipation trying to work out what the last two posts meant?

Could it be some secret code, or is it some private joke only shared by the multi-stripers?

No doubt the intelligencia of this thread can shed a bit of light on the subject, if the authour wishes to keep it from the masses.

Maybe its a signal to Elsie, to say the coast is clear................