<Msg 1>

"Breep, click, buzzzzz, breep"

<Rpl1>

"Breep.....breep....click...greep"

Require assist from Langley or Bletchly Pa

rk for decode <stop>

<Msgend>

<Msgcrypt73619#|PGP~>/END>

We seek him here and we seek him there 075_amazon.gif.cc281e7fdd81ad4a6f72dd47b08e516f.gif

One of the under-cover :Flush: agents will surely get a buzz out of finding him.......

And it turned out that RturboDplanner has been located (for all this time) in a pod behind Ahlocks (who does look a lot like Luke Skywalker [and Pricess Leya]) just behind and to the left of the cockpit of the SportStar, ......... and we all have known for some time that tuRbo2Planner2 has been able to project a little blue light out of his front bit, which the Princess (and the Nanna) can use to send messages.

"Breep ..... clunck ..... zweep ..... clink" replied Turbo in a discussion that is clearer than many of his previous posts "And ...........................

Brrrrrig!!! :ah_oh:

The Rat was cut off by secret hotline ringing...exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif

"Hello! Bletchly here old chap, whom have I got?"

"This secret Stazzi agent 039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif TzarLoch in Oztralya.." loch(sky) replied as he positioned the phone around his princess leila wig. (Ooops! secret disguise is busted...)

"We've had a break through what!" the caller continued 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif. "We've worked out that R2200D914 was a reference that to a motor that is prone to failing and 914 is a turbo!"exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif

and C3300P was the author's identification!"

"Preeze explain last bit?" puzzled StazziLoch. :confused:

"Well, the author thinks that something with a 3300 in it is ever so smooth, :rolleyes1: but it appears he's also bit of a polisher :csm:".......na_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif

"Breep ..... clunck ..... zweep ..... clink" replied Turbo in a discussion that is clearer than many of his previous posts "And ...........................

The answers to which are also available in the braille edition of WW2 codes from the Bakers shop, to paint an even clearer picture :artist:question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif, for those with a lower interlect, Planey included.

ImaGettinluckyLocks is revelling in in seeing members battling with the coded messages, while Elsie and Nana who now have big smiles on their faces, revel in knowing when the "coast is clear" for their dubious dalliances ;)......................

Young Tomo is completely bemused by all this,031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif and claims we are from another era.thumb_down

The way we do it these days guys, is you simply get up and dance for the first 10 bars of the music, then pop the question. Your place, or mine:question:

Us younger folk operate a far more efficient system, and cut out all the unecesary bull:censored: to get the appropriate answer. No clandestine codes or bafflements are needed.

So take a lesson from me!:heart::heart::heart: :big_grin:

... and cut out all the unecesary bull:censored: to get the appropriate answer. No clandestine codes or bafflements are needed.

Oh! 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif In that case, :black_eye:

Natfly is next weekend, where there'll be a lot of complaining about how aviation was better in the :gerg:old days....

channel clear..... 039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif

Planeys computer is suffering from constipation trying to work out what the last two posts meant? Could it be some secret code, or is it some private joke only shared by the multi-stripers?

No doubt the intelligencia of this thread can shed a bit of light on the subject, if the authour wishes to keep it from the masses.

Maybe its a signal to Elsie, to say the coast is clear................

After all of the previous Star Wars references, my Aunt gave a bit of a snigger at the concept of that prat C3P0 getting that golden suit polished up in Cowra and it actually being Acki or Nobu inside there .......... and the need for aviation references demanded that C3 become C3300, and R2D2 become R2200D914 in an attempt to reach a balance between RooJabbers and Rotaryaxes.

Oh well, my Aunt will try again to tickle Planeys funny bone and ..............

After all of the previous Star Wars references, my Aunt gave a bit of a snigger at the concept of that prat C3P0 getting that golden suit polished up in Cowra and it actually being Acki or Nobu inside there .......... and the need for aviation references demanded that C3 become C3300, and R2D2 become R2200D914 in an attempt to reach a balance between RooJabbers and Rotaryaxes.

Oh well, my Aunt will try again to tickle Planeys funny bone and ..............

"Ohhh damn" 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif said MrH "You've gone & given it all away Ratatellallus, just when the Turbfish took a nibble on the bait. :hai: Now Lochnessfisher will have to throw the line in again .....067_bash.gif.c8fd5dc3b20d928de6fc07a5d2243ea4.gif

An enthusiastic :thumb_up::big_grin: young pilot from Queensland entered the CWA refreshment concession at NatFly.

"What would you like young sir?" asked the lady at the servery. 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

"I'd like a cup of tea please Ma'am. :big_grin: With milk and one sugar." the smiling young enthusiast replied. :thumb_up::big_grin:

"Sugar dear? But you look sweet enough already! :smooch:" the tea lady quipped, as the rest of the crowd fell about in laughter.....070_sleep.gif.1956b99e60a81a1ab2afff071112ed62.gif

=================

Such restraint is goint to take some getting used to....033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif

"Ohhh damn" 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif said MrH "You've gone & given it all away Ratatellallus, just when the Turbfish took a nibble on the bait. :hai: Now Lochnessfisher will have to throw the line in again .....067_bash.gif.c8fd5dc3b20d928de6fc07a5d2243ea4.gif

Let not your heart be troubled, MrH, in your quest for the Turbotubbytuberplanter, for the following reasons:

1 He doesn't give a rats about you or me (I). Not once did I hear him previously express concern about your wellbeing in any of the time before you replaced him in the NES.

2 He will have just been engaged in designing the 2010 collection at Ye Olde Bangeholme Chez Possomme Boutique, which will only be a minor update on his previous line of Possomme G-Strings and Y-fronts.

An enthusiastic thumb_up.gifbig_grin.gif young pilot from Queensland entered the CWA refreshment concession at NatFly.

"What would you like young sir?" asked the lady at the servery. hug.gif

"I'd like a cup of tea please Ma'am. big_grin.gif With milk and one sugar." the smiling young enthusiast replied. thumb_up.gifbig_grin.gif

"Sugar dear? But you look sweet enough already! :smooch:" the tea lady quipped, as the rest of the crowd fell about in laughter.....070_sleep.gif.1956b99e60a81a1ab2afff071112ed62.gif

"She thinks it's Tomo the Sapian" the crowd whispered in unison, "But it is actually Lee Hungryman" they quipped, who flashed his Ops Manager/Ex CEO Badge and said ....................

"But it is actually Lee Hungryman" they quipped, who flashed his Ops Manager/Ex CEO Badge and said ....................

....... in an american accent from some movie or other and used by Sill in the Sopranos "Just when you tink you are out ..... they pull you back in ..... and now I must ..................

...investigate the untimely death of poor Elsie Smith, 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif cut to ribbons way back in post #3728.

"What's that got to do with RAAus?" asked one curious onlooker. question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif

"Head office received one of those heavy breather type anonymous phone calls from someone claiming it was a prop strike!" :ne_nau:

"Who'd have thought augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif..(breath, breath).." muttered Darksabre as she turned her attention to .....

Guest Decca

...As Darky ran at full speed with light sabre swinging harmlessly at her hip, and open arms towards the unsuspecting Deccadence, Tomo in a rare thought of envy placed a 500HP diesel engine (destined for the drifter), unseen by all the onlookers in her path. Oh NO........:ah_oh:

...As Darky ran at full speed with light sabre swinging harmlessly at her hip, and open arms towards the unsuspecting Deccadence, Tomo in a rare thought of envy placed a 500HP diesel engine (destined for the drifter), unseen by all the onlookers in her path. Oh NO........:ah_oh:

..... thought darkydarthsabre "I haven't had them sign an indemnity form, we aren't wearing fluro vests, my lightsabre hasn't been tagged out, they haven't agreed to my Law Society approved Terms of Appointment, Elsie is starting to pong and I must .............

...negotiate 500 horses..../QUOTE]

A diesel donk for a drifter:question:

Well if our trusted engineer thinks it's ok strong.gif.3e83e3be4e21572e0037361f5ef14642.gif:no no: i'll play safe and duct tape a length of 4x2 from the old shed along the wing, so as not to overload the main strut. I'll also put my old skateboard ramp at the end of the strip to help it over the fence.

Us country folk have a way of getting things done, he thought.

As the throngs of aviation types gathered to witness the inaugural flight, suddenly it was apparent that Decca had disapeared into thin air ;)

... suddenly it was apparent that Decca had disapeared into thin air ... ;)

..... which is always a bit of an issue when you go sky-diving, (as opposed to ****-diving).

"Always remember, Decca, if at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you" added El Ratski, regurgitating one of Conficious's old saying ... or was it Nostradamus?

"Don't be a dill, Skipper" said the DarkSabre from the DarkStar (which was actually just a SportStar painted with a matt black pressure-pack from a $2 shop), it was ...............

..."TzarLoch's fault for playing with matches(1)" :stirring pot:

"He velee clyptic plick who try outfox rat and confuse readers in process." added Nobu. 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif

Loch shrugged with indifference :rolleyes1::ne_nau:, welded an outboard to a length of drag chain and cast another lure 075_amazon.gif.cc281e7fdd81ad4a6f72dd47b08e516f.gif into the Bangholme creek....

=========

(1) Which could be a reference to drawing O'Dalby to the dark'sSide and away from Hall effect, or to just playing with fire...which could also be a reference to tugging tails for a reaction...Or Not. augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif

Loch shrugged with indifference :rolleyes1::ne_nau:, welded an outboard to a length of drag chain and cast another lure 075_amazon.gif.cc281e7fdd81ad4a6f72dd47b08e516f.gif into the Bangholme creek....

..... but all he caught were 7 skinned possums and enough incriminating evidence to prove that TurboMoneylender was planning to open a Currency Exchange tent at Temora with an exchange rate of $NSW1.00=$Qld2.13, and with quotes being arranged within 15 minutes for other more obscure currencies, such as $SA, $WA, Czechwhatevertheyare's, Scottish Sporuns and TazzyFlorins.

"Come one, come all" he spreuked "And Uncle Turbs will give you a .............

"Come one, come all" he spreuked "And Uncle Turbs will give you a .............

..."an deal that'll make your eyes water(1)." chill_out.gif.9604428011f2c71d54412b47ba5eb54b.gif

"Complimentary hot possum wear samples included for every Qlder with any transaction of over 1000 bannaskins!" 064_contract.gif.3261f552b39a970d49a85d67cbf634f0.gif

"What deal can you do for me ? (breath Breath) asked a mysterious question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif onlooker as she casually moved from out of the shadows.....

=========

(1) which could be a reference that TurboBandit had sprinkled chilli power into the new range of Hot Possum undergarments or that customers are about to get shafted ....or not.

......DarkyDarthSarcasmVader ;) was all a quiver, :ah_oh: for she had heard on the grapevine that an old NES star :big_grin: was about to re-amerge on the scene. YES no other than PlainJaneJabbyJuicerMidnightFruitOTtheVineFlyerGeoff :thumb_up: is headed for Temora. 002_wave.gif.38b2eb11a61bb4711f0b1477404692bd.gif

Said to be carrying a good drop of communial wine shipment for another oldtimer NESter, the good FriarPuk keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif (who, rumour has it, has been on a long cruise). Young Tomo's 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif eyes are like saucers, as he frantically searches for his autograph book. :confused:

Crasha are especially interested, as they have been after our Booze running hero 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif for decades. He flys a white Jabibrew, is all they have to go on. Will they get him at Natfly question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif

Bollocks, :black_eye: however is still upset :yuk:088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif about having to pay for the new ladder for the fire engine....

regards

:big_grin::big_grin:

"What deal can you do for me ? (breath Breath) asked a mysterious onlooker as she casually moved from out of the shadows.....

..."well there's this weird character from Nanna country" muttered Ahlocks "he flies them aeroplane things too, now that's a bonus, think you not?" 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

The Stretch has been contemmanipulating of what he should say in nes nearly all day and has come up with absolutely nothing of much philosophical worth to anyone... 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

Though Planey's skateboard idea has a certain flare to the whole general idea. But I'd have to have someone else use it, 'cause this is the simple ditdo you talking 'bout here, I could break me back on them rampy things. Either my back, or the poor drifter, 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif now that would be traj 'ic 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

So if we use 500 horses, and diesel, I was thinking we should stick with the infallible and thoroughly tested 2 strokes 010_chuffed.gif.0eb732edf61030e6104a9a70bfa92a9e.gif But I don't think the standard 8v/71T even with it's Turbo is gonna do us with 500 horses.... so we may have to resort to the 12v/71T instead which would give us that no worries, specially with 2 superchargers, and 4 turbos.... :thumb_up:

"Now that would be Kewl" said the Bigpete :big_grin::big_grin:

Our only drama so far is where are we gonna put the fuel tank? 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif:ah_oh:

======

had to patch it up so maketh more better sense since the BeetmetoitPete got in afore me

Guest Decca

Tomo DaVinci had to give away the idea of 500 horses of pure diesel power in the Drifter, and just left it in the path of the oncoming DarkVarder.

And just as well it wasn't fitted to the Drifter, for the Planner had calculated that the tail moment had moved aft 1,100metres. Tomo that's like trying to fit 10 outboards to the trailing edge of a Jabiru wing! You wouldn't be able to...........