The Never Ending Story

Admin

Guest Decca

.......visit the chat room to stir up the all-knowing womenfolk while pretending to be their ally by calling them "Petal" & surprisingly outlasting the all-round lady-killa.......

"It's a gunna be a task and a half to rig this vote." moaned spamLoch. 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

"There's stiff competition from the young'uns 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif, years of refined smooth talking :ilmostro: (not to mention that suave F/E's cap:DevilDog: perched jauntily askew) and devious :cool_shades: rat cunning to campaign against" :black_eye:

"You think you've got it tough now! :rolleyes1:" interrupted PoweritIn, while coyly manipulating his elastorator pliers. :patch:

"Call me Petal :heart: one more time 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif and I'll show you a neat trick we farmers use on gender confused livestock....."

=============

Don't remember calling any one petal? 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif... but then again, since when has the truth mattered aroung here...:lol 8:

"Call me Petal :heart: one more time 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif and I'll show you a neat trick we farmers use on gender confused livestock....."

"I agree" said GrazierPete "As the song says, in downtown Melbourne, or in George St in Sydney, you would get locked up for doing what farmers do when they milk a cow ...... let alone if there is gender confusion and you get caught milking a bull .......... which in Queen's Land might be construed as ......................

.........normal.

..... and encouraged? ...............

"That's about right" said Tomo "As now that I have experienced the sweet breath of freedom and enlightenment that came from recently being in the wide brown sunburnt country that is NSW (girt by sea on one side), and also from meeting those from the cultural centre of this great land (home of the AFL & girt by sea on the bottom), I will never milk another bull again, and I will never ................

....milk a horse either, it just doesn't work, and the market............well, it's not good. 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

..... except at the world famous Cecil Plains Farmer's Market, where products are offered that will knock your socks off (which worries Ahlox) and will ....................

...but causing a mutual separation... which when you think about it, could cause quite a bit of precipitation.

.....around the Nation, while adding consternation, constipation, mastication, .............

.... that could lead to fladulation, ...........

"Flatulation?????

that would mean everyone would have to change direction to account for the prevailing winds. 008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif:roflmao:008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif

Unless of course, you were north of......

"Flatulation?????that would mean everyone would have to change direction to account for the prevailing winds. 008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif:roflmao:008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif

Unless of course, you were north of......

.... the south pole (where Tomo's Robo is still in big strife, what with Winter on the way and all that).

"No" said the erudite Rat "I meant fladulation (being whipped [i think]), which might lead to copulation .... and a few days later to a stinging sensation, then irritation that might need irrigation with one of Madam Curie's combinations, and a .........................

.... the south pole (where Tomo's Robo is still in big strife, what with Winter on the way and all that).

"No" said the erudite Rat "I meant fladulation (being whipped [i think]), which might lead to copulation .... and a few days later to a stinging sensation, then irritation that might need irrigation with one of Madam Curie's combinations, and a .........................

......combination of an occupation regarding consternation... which would, without resignation lead to....

========

The Nanna was of the opinion that the Rat was thinking of flagellation. But it is a big word for him.......

......combination of an occupation regarding consternation... which would, without resignation lead to....

========

The Nanna was of the opinion that the Rat was thinking of flagellation. But it is a big word for him.......

"No Nanna, and Tomo" responded the Rodent. "'Flagellation' is when you are hit repeatedly by Anna Bligh with the Qld flag (perhaps still with it's flagpole attached) and this is a peculiarly Queen's Land practice."

"Then to what were you referring?" was the gramatically correct response.

"I meant 'fladulation' (or is it perhaps spelt 'phladulation' as I can't locate it in a dicshunary) which is being hit repeatedly with a 'flad" (or a 'phlad') by a leather-clad locksmith or winemaker or barister while ...........................

...locksies looking everywhere on the net to work find the scientifically correct meaning to fladulation... it could mean fl adulation, but that transposes into full adulation, which is quite the reverse to what the rodent wanted.

Because being in full adulation is similar to obsequious, which suggests an attitude of inferiority that may or may not be genuine, but that is assumed in order to placate a superior in hopes of getting what one wants. Which is of the complete opposite to the Rat's former intentions.

This strange metamorphosis is counteracted by similar forces in the opposing direction, which once calculated could lead to quite.................

...locksies looking everywhere on the net to work find the scientifically correct meaning to fladulation... it could mean fl adulation, but that transposes into full adulation, which is quite the reverse to what the rodent wanted.

Because being in full adulation is similar to obsequious, which suggests an attitude of inferiority that may or may not be genuine, but that is assumed in order to placate a superior in hopes of getting what one wants. Which is of the complete opposite to the Rat's former intentions.

This strange metamorphosis is counteracted by similar forces in the opposing direction, which once calculated could lead to quite.................

"BULLDUST" roared lockslie, "I only meant to sneak into Tomorra to peek a sneek at the lovely Mrstomosmum(106_score_009.gif.37c160409c0da3543af18d9e0915dc66.gif) and nobody was there to.....

now on scene was old storchy neil :help:who had checked out the young tomo and was off the impression that young tomo was to quick for for these blokes introduced the cute chick as his mom when realy it was his sister:score 010::confused: who

now on scene was old storchy neil :help:who had checked out the young tomo and was off the impression that young tomo was to quick for for these blokes introduced the cute chick as his mom when realy it was his sister:score 010::confused: who

... brought the best out in all forum members to whom she was introduced.

"You guys are total gentlemen" said Tomo, all the time, as forum members took his mum's hand, bowed, kissed it and winked.

All except Neil, that is, who .........

"Hey MrsTomo'sMum" whispered Starchy "I am building an airplane over there in that hangar, so do you want to come over and see the aviation equivalent of my 'etchings'?"

"Hold on there Nell" yelled Tomo (but not too loudly in case he gave Starchy's heart a fright).

"Ok" said PersistantNeil "Then what tent are you in? And is there a defibrilator nearby?"

But Goldie chipped in and said ...............

...."Sheez right StorchY. augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif I'm a trained professional with defibrillators." :bmwrider:offered sockloch as he packed a fresh wad of 'high pong' baccy into his pipe and plotted :patch: some more ways to thin the list of 'Lady killa of the year' nominees.:devil:

"Just hang on to these wires and stand in that bucket of water for a sec.".......

...."Just hang on to these wires and stand in that bucket of water for a sec.".......

".... Either do that or jump in the front to do a couple of Natfly Roulette circuits in the spacewalker's airshow."

"I'll take the wires thanks" responded Nell "And I just hope that the DarlingDownsDarling will wait for me to ....................

".... Either do that or jump in the front to do a couple of Natfly Roulette circuits in the spacewalker's airshow."

"I'll take the wires thanks" responded Nell "And I just hope that the DarlingDownsDarling will wait for me to ....................

"Nah,................ on reflection, forget the DarlingDownsDarling replied Storchy, as hot as she is, I'll settle for the Nanna:hug: co's it's a lot closer to take her home after a wild nite out.

All the stress would be a hell of a lot easier on the "old ticker", save the defribulator batteries, and easier on the pocket too.

With the Nanna she's a very experienced woman, but with the other one, i'd always be worrying where my keys were, in case her offspring tried to take off with me beloved Storch, which he probably would, just to get another aircraft type on his avitar.thumb_downthumb_downthumb_down