The Never Ending Story

Admin

Guest Andys@coffs

you dont have a map, tassie is pretty easy and enjoyable to navigate especially where you can see the ground aand not the forrests, I mean it doesnt matter which way you go you'll get wet when you reach..........

Guest Andys@coffs

Damn it hes beaten me by seconds again shouted AndyScoughswho woulda thunk that a boody horn blower would be so fast!

Humph grumped Mavis too bloody right he's fast......There I was....I blinked and ..........

TMO was in a stuporHe used to respond much quicker but his race aged at the same rate as a dog an he was getting on (they smelled like a dog too) Turbo tried s ---....-.

............... and low & behold he did, slightly involunarily (but lets not make a big thing about that).

"How am I going to clean this off the tiles" he asked but TMO is a Queen - slander and took it right up to Turps with a ................

"..dit diti ..dit dah..dah", but Turbo was too quick and hit him with three dits.TMO raised both left hands, exposing his gills and said:

"Stop dittin me or I will get my Mum to give you a good flogging with a ........

used-thru-bolt-.............................alas-the-fugitives-had-now-got-tmo-as-prisoner-and-are-threatning-to.....................................

...... stop him from using his left hand when he polishes his ..................

which-he-then-uses-as-a-reaming-tool-on........................Now-this-has-got-the-two-middle,,,eastern-fugitives-in-all-kinds-of-problems............................

................"Where's my good hat?!" yelled Ahmed"Oops, sorry" said Ahrat " I wiped my hands......

...... of this middle-eastern discussion, as if El Ratsack goes down his usual root (not that there is anything wrong with that), this thread is likely to end up as the reason for more riots in Bengazi, Tripoli and Punchbowl".

"We should behead all infidel aviators and defilers of the sacred possum skins" cried Achchchchchmed over his Supercheap loud hailer "And Nanna should wear a niqab (with pants) so that she won't tempt us men of true faith (in the latest thru-bolt AD) and ....................

".......we should (sound of knocking on the front door)....just a minute.....................................................................................THUMP,BUMP,CRASH,HOWL............................"

...... it was Scotty, complaining about the NES bringing up the Muslim (not that there is anything wrong with that) issue.

"My name is Schchchchchcott-med(s) and I am protesting about those poor misunderstood Jab martyrs who flew into that infedel AusFly the other day. I have thought it thru (bolt) and the Rat should be beheaded."

"I reckon that niqabs are hot" said some inconsiderate non-PC soul "As it's a bit like a lucky dip ............ whether you get a ....................

....good sort or one with a head like a robber's dog, but luckily you know what you get when you buy a Ritax" he said revealing his true identity as a canefield dweller. "Not like radios" chipped in the Hen, "which are likely to fail at the most convenient moment, even ......"

though the robber's dog model is very popular in Punchbowl. "We like it that way said Mustifa, though potato sacks normally contain more eyes than you can poke a stick at, but that's a no no, and doesn't cover the normally large baggage area" When I got married it was like a lucky-dip where all the good prizes had already been won............

.......by restauranteurs who were smart enough to look at their legs"

"Oy & woof" said Rex the Robber's Dog, whose feelings had been hurt in post #6567 and again in #6568 "Youze shouldn't make such judgements without having all of the facts, because youze could ..........

"....be wrong, so youze should wait for an ATSB report which will never come because the ATSB don't investigate RABID crashes"

"If this will never be investigated" said the MiniMajor "What's the purpose of waiting?"

"It's still worthwhile waiting" said the Robber's Dog " because if we don't we might be wrong, and then"

"....be wrong, so youze should wait for an ATSB report which will never come because the ATSB don't investigate RABID crashes""If this will never be investigated" said the MiniMajor "What's the purpose of waiting?"

"It's still worthwhile waiting" said the Robber's Dog " because if we don't we might be wrong, and then"

... someone would have a go at you."

"But how come the Robber's Dog gets a mention" asked the Pilferer's Pup.

"That's what I want to know too" commented Brine's Bitch to Nanna's young cat.

"And lets not limit it to pooches either" said the Planner's Possum to Planey's ..................

NEWS BULLETIN - It seems the batteries in Alien TMO are slowly running down because on two occasions in the past two weeks he has complained his motivation has gone.

A weak message ---...-- ---...-- ......:I........

TMO wasn't picking up the signal from Base where 4 AAA batteries had been dispatched.

Some people were amazed that TMO had been repairing trucks, flying Cessnas, and towing gliders, just on four little batteries.

"That's less than I have to put in the GPS" said the Hen "That's because you're always getting lost" snapped the Rat, baring his gold.

In his original base at Cydonia, and ancient ruined city of Mars TMO was able to use local power, and before leaving for earth, had carved a giant face which could be seen from earth, or so he said. Some people did see it too, but others claimed it was no more a face than their Axxxx which upset TMO and since he was bored at the time and had been saying things like "Nothing happens here, Cydonia is as boring as Cecil Plains on Earth and NOTHING happens down there.........."