The Never Ending Story

Admin

achieve 8/8's on a good day with a lot of practice but then that would mean he would have to...

...... undertake a risk analysis in accordance with AS9017 (as the end might pop off) and complete another Human Factors Indoctrination on the risks of flying in 8/8th's conditions."

"Eeen must be judging everyone else based on himself if he is talking 8's" said Ahlow.

"And if bull can do it till his hands hurt, he would be a good candidate for CEO" said Tubbs, with a gleam in his eye and a ............

...... undertake a risk analysis in accordance with AS9017 (as the end might pop off) and complete another Human Factors Indoctrination on the risks of flying in 8/8th's conditions."

"Eeen must be judging everyone else based on himself if he is talking 8's" said Ahlow.

"And if bull can do it till his hands hurt, he would be a good candidate for CEO" said Tubbs, with a gleam in his eye and a ............

...quick look at 78 who had recently been talking six, not to mention Een Bog and whether or....

... and whether or....

... not all of this talk of a hand start is enough to keep MIA-Rat out of hibernation. 016_ecstatic.gif.5614e5a92e2fc049dab310e6470edb70.gif

"Enough of this!" shrilled Major General el-Presidente' da-da.ace.gif.2b1dc038de41e0a2c20ef8412351d1a2.gif "Dispatch letters of displeasure to those peasants involved in that NES before they start to bring disrepute upon the Really Anal Administration* 072_teacher.gif.cebaf8cd5236891232f9376b399afa8b.gif . And while you're at it, get AvMed on the phone for an explaination of why 78 and 6 has 8/8 and I've only got......"

* any resemblance to the acronym RAA is purely coincidental... 059_whistling.gif.2dabfb95cf260b127f1075aee60bf487.gif

"six years before I have to face the members again"

But no one was listening.

PowerKero had become a lawyer and was making more money than he ever had from canola, and the others were all engrossed in watching a train wreck.

Nor did they notice the pale complexion of The Rat when he made his very tentative appearance, then scuttled back into his hole.

"What was it like inside?" asked Turbo diplomatically. "How long are you on parole?"

The Rat lifted his lip exposing a gap where the gold molar used to be: "You........"

"six years before I have to face the members again"

But no one was listening.

PowerKero had become a lawyer and was making more money than he ever had from canola, and the others were all engrossed in watching a train wreck.

Nor did they notice the pale complexion of The Rat when he made his very tentative appearance, then scuttled back into his hole.

"What was it like inside?" asked Turbo diplomatically. "How long are you on parole?"

The Rat lifted his lip exposing a gap where the gold molar used to be: "You........"

....... are-a attracted-a to one goat and look-a what-a happens?" responded El Ratsack with-a his betht thpanish acthent.

"Don't wully" interjected Nobu "I was incartherated at Cowla duling the war and we did a lot worse that that, as me and Acki came up with the initial design of the Sport Szara at Cowla in 1952 (the bastards didn't tell us the war was over until 1955 after we built the Japanese Gardens and provided free labour alound Cowla for 15 years)."

"That's a cointhidence" said Robin of Locksly-smith "As I am going out to fly the Szara today and will see if I can get to 8/8, although that is not as easy as it used to be. The problem with Nob's design is that with the bubble cannopy everyone can see my ....................

".....exposed undercarriage.

"Necth year I'm buying soome pantsh for the undercarriage and a MIG welder, which ath you know is made in Rutthia. It'th a portable one, weighing leth than 15 kg (after Thlartithiputitinthewrongplaythe warning) tho I can weld up my exthautht every 80 mileth like Major (not the real Major). You do that thort of thing when you have a Rotecrax"

The spit was deep on the Rat's fur, much to he annoyance and he gave the locksmith a deadly look.........

Guest Andys@coffs

Meanwhile the major major looked at tubs with the patented little johnny raised eyebrow thing happening. "Whats he onabout...its a szara with a rotecrax not a flogin MIG, it doesnt even have any jets...other than locksy after a fearsome curry... let alone any rushan about pilots fitted...and I thought they used numbers to identify the different versions not names...MIG Welder he thought....didn't that come after the flogger... or was it deadorse flogger....too long ago...." Major major was brooding away in the corner.... he was unsettled...it didnt seem all that long ago that "rushin about" pilots got us all hot under the collar feeling the need for speed and a hell of a gun....at least 8/8ths preferably more....but then he was younger back then where the more 8ths you had the more likely you were to pull some serious maneouvers.... 4/8ths these days was as good as it got and worthy of some boasting as he slipped in a XXXX or two at the local.

His reminiscing was interupted by the sounds of a 6/6ths jabiru working hard as it progressively dropped its 6th's and thrubolts overhead. Within microseconds 0/6ths, some whistling noise that had nobu looking for cover and the sounds of a rat spat was all that could be heard......

......above the sound of Pudden's Sruster.

It hadn't always been like that, with the little 2 stroke Rustex not even capable of scaring the local birds, but after an extensive on-line question session, Pudden had gone down to the local bike shop like most 14 year olds and now had a piece of spring steel fitted where the prop blades could strike it.....

......above the sound of Pudden's Sruster.It hadn't always been like that, with the little 2 stroke Rustex not even capable of scaring the local birds, but after an extensive on-line question session, Pudden had gone down to the local bike shop like most 14 year olds and now had a piece of spring steel fitted where the prop blades could strike it.....

'Oh rats" said Pudden as his prop disintergrated, "I should have used a playing card like me granddad"

Now everyone will think I have a jabarooter motor

"The shame, the shame, how will I ever.......

Guest Andys@coffs

find my repute......and not anyold repute it had to be dis one...

The major major looking totally sternsome hands on hips chin thrust forward was looking at the carborundum coated spring steel which was all that was left of the once mighty sruster prop, was mubling about disrepute, by law 3.14159 and by-by-law 12..

He drew himself up to his full 5ft2 glared at Pudden and said "Thats it Pudden your custards cooked you'll never renew again if me, me sexy mate and me see eeyore...um... C I O.....err 3Po.......oh stuff the bloody TLA's......you know the one who does what ever he wants and is so like totally bored by the board....Pudden went grey and wispered you mean the CE.......Yep that's him, he'll arrange it faster than an unwanted proxy making its way into the recycle bin.

Strewth though Pudden "Thems fightn words"I betta get CASA the lawyer and well known box kite flyer, straight on ta this! all this bye bye laws and surely act3 of the never ending legislation required us to have hello laws as well, without them its just.....

find my repute......and not anyold repute it had to be dis one...

Strewth though Pudden "Thems fightn words"I betta get CASA the lawyer and well known box kite flyer, straight on ta this! all this bye bye laws and surely act3 of the never ending legislation required us to have hello lawys as well, without them its just.....

"I know about them lawyer folks" said Mavis

"They have long silver tongues".....

"Dont talk to me about long tongues" said Nana

"I was in a rathole in Wagga once and this less than nefarious person with a gold toof gave me a good tongue lashing which I will never forget" she said with a tear running down her cheek

"Even the Major Major ............

"I know about them lawyer folks" said Mavis"They have long silver tongues".....

"Dont talk to me about long tongues" said Nana

"I was in a rathole in Wagga once and this less than nefarious person with a gold toof gave me a good tongue lashing which I will never forget" she said with a tear running down her cheek

"Even the Major Major ............

...... is wanting to give this website a good "lashing".

"The Major Minor Major doesn't like being called that" said one of his lackies "He should be referred to as El Prezidente and due respect should be shown, as he is (now) an expert on Bye-Laws".

Just then, Ahrox-off went all aggressive, as he is often want to do and yelled "I reckon that anyone who is turned on by a uniform and who is an expert on Bye-Laws (but I don't mean Disaac or Dramsey) must be bi-......................

".....centennial.

"I've got nothing against bi-centennials, but letting them get married is only going to cause problems" he said (in one of his longest ever sentences)

" For a start, who is going to wash the dishes?"

In Lockers family it has always been the "male" of course, and not only that but....

Guest Andys@coffs

Bi-Schizual, pronounced CASA the lawyer.

As Elrato and Lockys watched she transformed from the mild mannered forumite they had come to know and L...L..L....appreciate to take on the demenour of a fully fledged silver tounge in war mode......

CASA announced that she'd been studying the by laws and the by-by laws and was ready to do a bit of her own lashing, silver tongue and all.....Nana said why do they call them silver tongues? ElRato was quick to reply, Silver doesnt corode as much as otherthings and with the places their tongue ends up thats an essential charcteristic!! Hmmm said Nana I could think of a place or two where that might be useful.....especially where rinse and repeat might be the best approach but seldom occurs.....

So asked Pudden what have you found?

CASA said that laws needed to be balanced and a by-by law without a hello law was absolutely in contravention of the never ending legislation. I suspected that was the case said Pudden but that by-law 3.14159 has me stumped, whats that all about?

CASA looked about furtively before wispering to Pudden....."It took me a long time to work it out myself...it seems its the rules that describes the regulators approach to meeting the needs of full disclosure and is at the center of all things regulatory......."No way" said Pudden "we dont have any of that disclosure thing here in NES land..."yes said CASA its true by-law 3.14159 turns out to describes the bureaucratic process of going round in circles....Pudden knew his custard was essentially cooked, once we were all in circular motion lots seemed to occur but like a flat spin in the sruster a good outcome was as likely as winning lotto.....

CASA said dont worry, I have a cunning plan, one so clever taht ElRato would be proud to think of it as his own.... I intend to........

"...call in an Indian from Arizona, you may have heard of him, And He Coughs."

The Rat gave an irritated sneeze: "What's HE going to do?" he asked "When I was a kid we beat them every time"

"It's for the numbers" explained Plays With Lox "We need people to vote, and he got Obama in last time"

"Where would you find Indians here?" asked the Rat beginning to show some interest.

"Well we've got Fly In the Ointment, Guernsey Cowfly, Crazy Dot Tom, Dances with Ferris Wheels, Welds Up Exhausts, and that's only the early volunteers" said PlaysWithLox

Scratching his posterior, with his blue eyes staring at the sky, the Rat thought for a moment........

"...call in an Indian from Arizona, you may have heard of him, And He Coughs."The Rat gave an irritated sneeze: "What's HE going to do?" he asked "When I was a kid we beat them every time"

"It's for the numbers" explained Plays With Lox "We need people to vote, and he got Obama in last time"

"Where would you find Indians here?" asked the Rat beginning to show some interest.

"Well we've got Fly In the Ointment, Guernsey Cowfly, Crazy Dot Tom, Dances with Ferris Wheels, Welds Up Exhausts, and that's only the early volunteers" said PlaysWithLox

Scratching his posterior, with his blue eyes staring at the sky, the Rat thought for a moment........

...... rose to his feet, took the microphone without talking to anyone else and said "We got it wrong, I apologise to all members, we'll review all that we did and we will put it right (so by implication dump the incumbent and vote for me)".

"Hang on" called the not-quite-a-Colonel (& not-quite-a-Colonial) "That's my speech and as well as running Obama's "Hope & Change" line, I have it patented for reuse at the ......................

".......Colonel's Club." in September."Heeth not a Colonel" whispered Locksock.....

"Although perhaps he might be a kernel" added Loxlie "But I want to make it ABSOLUTELY clear that this does not insinuate anything about anyone being anything to do with the ovary of a nut, however I do have to say that I have noticed .....

"......that almost EVERYONE is failing to give me due homage. In fact I haven't been home in weeks, and this will have to CHANGE......

....... as we got it wrong, we will look into it and we will put it right" added El Prez in a rerun of his Temora performance "Just give me a few more years and as soon as we sort out the Board and we consult with the constituancy about the non-contemporaneous continuously constipated constitution (there are a lot of "cons" there going on about the constitution)"

"I strongly support Don Lamsey's ploposed ammendments" yelled Nobu (who was a thoughful soul and who had studied constitutional law thru a correspondance course from Hokido U while rocked up in Cowla).

"Me too" said .............

Guest Andys@coffs

Mavis..... She too was thinking about Souls.....so many souls involved some of them like Nobu were clearly thoughtful and many others were Ahhh....Souls, she just couldnt think of the right descriptive word...but her face did the sour lemon look while struggling for just the right descriptions.....

While Nobu may well have been tertiary trained in constitutional law and able to speak in powerful chinglish about the Lamsey, Issac and that other clown from faraway coughs, he didnt immediately pick up on the maqjor majors Temora Mora! and ended up looking confussed.....I no sure what he said but sound good he said then pausing he sniffed and said "powerfull smell of bull poo here". slowly the confussed look changed into a look of understanding, You could almost see the lightbulb light up as he said.......

..........Watanabe San, "we are just hearing a rabyrinth of racquered spin which crimes the radder of disberief, and we know, Ratsack San, that ress is usually more, so rets end this shamfoor episode, which (not to mention the War) like what our Emperor did.

..........Watanabe San, "we are just hearing a rabyrinth of racquered spin which crimes the radder of disberief, and we know, Ratsack San, that ress is usually more, so rets end this shamfoor episode, which (not to mention the War) like what our Emperor did.

"No wuckers" leplied Nobu and aporogized to the TuberPlayer by jumping to his feet and without consulting with Acki or any others, and said "We are solly, Tubb, we got it long, we aporogise to the folum members, we will investigate what went long and we will put it light" for Nobu had not been stuck at the level of a Rikugun Shōsa (陸軍少佐?) and had been promoted to be a Rikugun Taisa (陸軍大佐?).

"Wow" said Nanna "No wonder he likes a good .........................

昼の一品 - 夏野菜

オクラのおかか・黒ゴマ和え。ビールのお伴にします。

Now Roxof was at a big disadvantage here in his capacity at Venerable Moderator San

He knew he was being got at, but he didn't know how.

Puffing his size XXXL fire suit up til the stitches were about to burst he said.....

Guest Andys@coffs

Summer vegetables, dish of the day??????? and something thats good with beer.......Hmm when your XXXL vegetables arent of the day, more accurate to say once a year vegetables.....more chips please! and some of that beer accompanying thing.......

With a loxs uped tighter that a fishes rear look he raised his eyebrows at the tuba player and said I raise you one translate.google.com......