The Never Ending Story

Admin

You're WRONG Pud, but I'm going to wait until all the posts come in before I offer and opinion.

Who asked for your opinion??

Pud

PS. Just as well this IS the Aviation Laughter forum eh?

Who asked for your opinion??

Pud

PS. Just as well this IS the Aviation Laughter forum eh?

Thank goodness for that Pud other wise l would be laughing at someone who flys a Thruster..035_doh.gif.20945f41f6940e42c02c6776496d81c2.gif

I am not trying to start a rumour but,...................a civil servant aquaintance of a friend of my sister told her to let me know that Jabiru engines were designed by GA pilots at the request of CASA to ensure that RA pilots could put into practice their emergency procedure training.

My question is: Can we trust the government?augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif

I ask my wife where my spanner is and she says, "I haven't a clue. " I say "I know that, but where is the spanner?.

Another one is. You argue all the time.. No I don't.... Yes you do. You're still doing it now!..

Guest ozzie
Golf course is a waste of a perfectly good airstrip

Mind if i steal this and put it on FB? Hell what am i asking for? stolen!

The real problem with RAA is how everone is unscrupulous and cuts corners on their cheese sandwiches.......

Your opinion is sooooooo wrong - I never cut corners on my cheese sandwiches. Come to think of it, I never eat cheese sandwiches!!

Pud

Guest Howard Hughes
Well pull your head in mate and leave it to those of us who do eat cheese sandwiches:augie:

You're probably one of those new fancy cream cheese sandwich eaters, I wish you'd all go away wth your expensive cheeses and leave the sandwich eating to those that like good old chedder! Cheese sandwich eating was so much cheaper when we only ate cheddar.

Guest Andys@coffs
You're probably one of those new fancy cream cheese sandwich eaters, I wish you'd all go away wth your expensive cheeses and leave the sandwich eating to those that like good old chedder! Cheese sandwich eating was so much cheaper when we only ate cheddar.

Yeah, its these new go fast plastic cheeses that are ruining everything, I just want to go back to my old cheese, you new plastic cheese eaters are just wanna be big cheeses playing in a small salad!

Andy

Oh, I heard 'low' and 'fat' so thought somebody was talking about me! Never mind, back to work.....

or better still, forgetting one's cullinaray fetishes, back to the aviation side of things, Howard Hughes has apparently been spotted with his chainsaw rippimg into his wood pile.

Could it be that winter is just about upon us, or, is he proposing to build a Spruce-Goose MK2?

If the latter is the case, judgeing by his wood-pile which is somewhat termite infested to put it lightly, it should be so much lighter than the original, and may even fall within the light sport catagory weight limits, unless of course...................................................................

• 3 weeks later...

OK, since reading the lifting of all banned users post, by the site owner today, and how we have to kind to each other, I would like to offer my sincere appolgies to Howard Hughes in post 6399 on page 318 for refering to his timber pile being termite ridden and getting off track.

I'm sure if he was to build a Spruce Goose replica, the timber would be of the finest quality and would not come with any combi-driving greenie tree huggers, still attached.