The Never Ending Story

Admin

Or so Planedriver hoped, as the recent feelings of good will on the forum had lead him to think of Christmas, what with it being almost July and all, and he really hoped that Santa's slay would not be infested with termites, but more importantly that when Santa took off his run was clear of anyone protesting against his not using the new Rotax greener meaner fuel injected hippie friendly engine.

Santa hoped so too, as he just couldn't afford to carry that extra 4kg, as he had to get his load of...

gift-wrapped through bolts to the many needy Jabby jocky's.

"But wait, there's more", said Santa, "this year i'm giving each of them a solar-powered dead-stick emergency fan, and a roll of duct tape for peace of mind.

Hehe said most of the Rotaryaxers, we'll be happy with the usual pair of socks that are too small, or...........

[ATTACH=full]17826[/ATTACH]

"Not a bloody trilander with a silly hat about to get sucked into the prop",said Santa," maybe i'll stick with with my termite ridden sleigh unless"..................

"Did he say my boobs need adjusting?"said Nana"I told you I should have got that bra with the.....................

Bungie thingies, apparently what your'e really expecting dosen't then come with such a shock.............

As many of you deviates would know replied Nana, "i'm well past the age of wearing one of Guernsey's G-strings, but with happy memories, a smile on my face and a glint in my eye, I can at least remember when"...........

undies were boxers that reached to your knees and singlets came in white or white. Just look at todays generation and you''ll see that underwear ( if worn at all) is more than likely on the outside for all the world to see. What happened to bloomers, corsets and..............................

undies were boxers that reached to your knees and singlets came in white or white. Just look at todays generation and you''ll see that underwear ( if worn at all) is more than likely on the outside for all the world to see. What happened to bloomers, corsets and..............................

.......the "over the shoulder boulder holders" snickered Mavis, "I remember when all the boys tried to.............

anything that moved, thereby missing out on the real reason for being at the movies. Nana had taken the kids to the movies to make sure they saw "Airplanes", due out in 2013. She knew it would be more relevant than "Cars" but wasn't quite sure about which year it was. Since "Airplanes" wasn't actually showing, she decided to let the kids see...

Guest Andys@coffs

"Nobu nobbles the Denny VNC".

So while Airplanes might well have been a landmark film this was a very poor second. Hmm said Nana, Nobu and the gang from the cowra concentration camp dont seem so interesting now, perhaps thats why we havent heard about him for a while. Loxy pointed out that while we hadnt heard of diarrhea for a while that sure didnt mean it would be that way for ever!!!

It seemed that Nobu's work on behalf of the imperial japanese emporer came late and was entitrely ineffective......but it was a brave NESer that would write Nobu off completely for like the preverbial f*rt in the elevator he was bound to grab you by the nostral when you least expected it!!

Nana snifed in disdane....well I think it was disdane...maybe loxy was moved to do the elevator thing too...anyway she sniffed in disdane and said thats $50 that could have been better spent on.........

.....Phenyl. "It's the only perfume that will keep Loxy away from me" she said.

"Airplanes only for people who think they big time" said Nobu, "name drop all time but still not know how to spell aeroplane, so use kiddy version"

"And stop that!" he said to Andysoff "Emporer say he who frt in church sit in own pew"

"Where are you?" asked Andysoff

"I joined Captain in cave on hill in Guadalcanal overlooking the Slot. Captain took over from his father as Coastwatcher looking for Japanese Naval ships, thought I might like watch him work, but traffic has been slow.

"That all for now, have to type slow because on BNB Narrow Band and ....."

• 1 month later...
My-hands-hurt-from-trying-to-start-my-ruddy-zero........................

"He's been doing that since he was about 13years old" commented bull's mum "And for some reason he has always called it a zero, whereas I would estimate that it is about a 6 1/2 on a good day".

"But to do it till his hands hurt must be some sort of record (and would even beat Ahlock's)" commented Nanna "I like the boy ........ and believe that I could easily teach him to ..............

achieve 8/8's on a good day with a lot of practice but then that would mean he would have to...

....work and as we know fieries (the ones without wings) like to lounge around reading the Financial Review and sipping red label when they're not dressed up in suits three sizes too big for them or when.......