The Never Ending Story

Admin

to the over-weight Sheila down the road that got into The Biggest Loser finals.

Geez! thats a bit tough, replied Mavis. My best mate from down in the Nong, and I, have been getting a fair bit of excercise lately:bounce: :bounce:and as a result I lost---------------

to the over-weight Sheila down the road that got into The Biggest Loser finals.

Geez! thats a bit tough, replied Mavis. My best mate from down in the Nong, and I, have been getting a fair bit of excercise lately:bounce: :bounce:and as a result I lost---------------

....me best pair of french knickers cos the waist lakky wasnt tight enuff"

"Oooooh, I hope elratto dont find em" said Nana, "cos then he will.....................

• 3 weeks later...

....me best pair of french knickers cos the waist lakky wasnt tight enuff"

"Oooooh, I hope elratto dont find em" said Nana, "cos then he will.....................

be able to brag a little about his exploits, with a glint in his eye as well as one from his well known pearlies.

Come to think of it, haven't seen him lately, could be that...................................

• 4 weeks later...

[Come to think of it, haven't seen him lately, could be that...................................

he was saving his pennies to go to NATFLY

"NATFLY! said Mavis, thats one place i'd like to go to. Theres always lots of good looking flyers there".

Having always been interested in natural history, i'd like to check out the much-whinged about dinasaur, thats claimed to strut around there.

Apparently, it has a very slight resembelence to a Spitfire pilot,080_plane.gif.9d710ddbd073c38dc15beb9aed9f7a37.gif 085_blah_blah.gif.3d1174a819f59a095b31801fde5cee65.gif :blah blah::blah blah:with an attitude that resembles a BA Captain on his way to visit a taxidermist.

And I thought they were all ex-stinked (deliberate spelling error) ......................

Could it possibly be a flightasorearse?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Well it will be replied Mavis, because I've just worked out why the elastic was all stretched on my best pair of french knickers, and so you better not...

say any more, or the regulars might stop posting which would be a shame. Planedrivel felt embassed that he might have overstepped the mark which was unintentional, and hs come out of the naughty-corner with a can of.............

elratto-to-take-fishing-on-his-yamaha-powered-drifter-floats-----What-did-you-do-with-my-rods-he-yelled-as-he.......

I think all you guys have it wrong, The best way which is my opinion is to wait until there is an established argument then offer a totally new view on it so that you are opposing the view of all previous posters 008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif

If you're feeling lonely ...... 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

Post any of these:-

1. GA's taking over RAA! 080_plane.gif.9d710ddbd073c38dc15beb9aed9f7a37.gif 095_cops.gif.bf9c4367da4dca2cc75d8bb22815f280.gif

2. Jab engines are best! pope.gif.a0ee153f3a9c0283b6cacaf154799f67.gif

3. Something's crook (but I'm not allow to say wot) 083_lost.gif.5218319d46bdbc96e8aa85a1a35d4687.gif

And you'll have more mail than Readers Digest.

101_thank_you.gif.c3e49b2b7a3fa3b8da69a8bfdccee05a.gif

Sue

When the platoon seargent said '"eyes right" Idi Amin shot him saying, NO, I's right. Nev

Bit like the bloke that thought he was wrong, only to find out it was a mistake.

Guest Howard Hughes
1. Post an opinion...

2. Wait.

1. Make a disparaging remark about Jabs...

2. Wait...084_chase.gif.9ffbc5a52d1520581f473b2744c3976c.gif