The Never Ending Story

Admin

Summer vegetables, dish of the day??????? and something thats good with beer.......Hmm when your XXXL vegetables arent of the day, more accurate to say once a year vegetables.....more chips please! and some of that beer accompanying thing.......

With a loxs uped tighter that a fishes rear look he raised his eyebrows at the tuba player and said I raise you one translate.google.com......

.... which will prove, once and for all, that there is very little difference between the derivation of an A Lox and an A Hole, in fact some on this forum think that ......

.......but they are being technically unfair to Lox on that whereas morally.......

.... morally the Loxster prefers it orally, and that is to say that he & the beer-can just love to ........

.........listen to the advice of people about how to prepare for gearbox fracture and exhaust pipe cracking and...

"I'm not letting anyone (except Nanna, who has a proven capability & lovely Maltesers) near my gearbox or exhaust pipe" declared the Firey Locky with the 912 powered XXXX can, "And that is more than I can say for ..............

...........Major Miller from Miller's Cave in Personland, who swears black brown and blue that there has never been a failure of his engine except for exhaust pipes which were part of something else, spark plugs which would not be on the engine if he had his way, pis[THUD).................................................................................................................................

[Editor's Note: Let it be recorded her on this day that Turbo was the first person (and he's not the other by the way) to change the description of a certain northern State of Australia to a a non offensive name for the protection of .....well we'll just leave it at that]

"Now I'm confused" confessed bull "We have more Majors in the NES than we can shake a stick at (and I hope someone does take a well considered verbal stick to one of 'em at the AGM), we also have a Rikugun Shōsa, that are all trumped by a Colonel, a Kernel and a Rikugun Taisa, the Jabs are dropping thru-bolts and the Axes are splitting exhausts and gearboxes. What is the world coming to?" he mused.

"It's all caused by you not using capital letters when you logged on here" said ................

velly-funny,,said-nobu.....imperial-CE--err-emperer-thingy--sounds-familiar----I-remember-when-i-was-told-to-do-the-kamakasssi-thingy---he-didnt-ask-anyone-then-either-but.......

.......the-bone-community-hall-was-awash-with-rumour(ah stuff it this is getting too hard) after bull did the Kamikaze thing and destroyed the men's dunny.....and there was a story that when he walked back into the Hall he said to the Shire President "Heckledy Specledy, why so freckledy".

And the Sire President replied "It's alright for you Spick and Span, where were you when the Sh$t hit the fan"

.......the-bone-community-hall-was-awash-with-rumour(ah stuff it this is getting too hard) after bull did the Kamikaze thing and destroyed the men's dunny.....and there was a story that when he walked back into the Hall he said to the Shire President "Heckledy Specledy, why so freckledy".And the Sire President replied "It's alright for you Spick and Span, where were you when the Sh$t hit the fan"

"Hey, sp" responded bull "I'm not guilty ... eh"

"Well where were ya when the fan was bespeckled ... eh?" asked the bone sp again with a bit more force (... eh).

" I have an alibaba for when the excreta was splattered ...eh" replied bull "As I was flying my tjc at near vne south into nsw so that I could get down to nanna's joint, where she had her maltesers out ... eh, and was offering any of us flyboys a ..............................

......gumley gumley boys from the footy team with four teeth watch her swallow the maltesers eh.

Then the magnificent moderati struck and deleted the next 15 posts that were made after the TubbyPlonker's 7.26 am'er.

When asked why, Ahbollocks resplied:

1 The residents of Gumley Gumley don't deserve what was said about them.

2 You can"t fit a 912 up there.

3 Maltesers shouldn't be used as a casual *$% toy.

4 The Szara is not that colour.

5 And ...........

... Running a spanner over your nuts (NTTAWWT) is understandable, but this cuphead fetish that Jabertoo owners exhibit is just plain lewd.

"Outrageous" roared.......

.... Madge the Mallard "Jabs are a magic machine in which the cup-head overfloweth. I just love 'em and won't hear a bad word said about this fine Aussie product, which haven't had a gearbox or radiator failure in over 6 million hours flown, but then again ..........................

.... up here in F'NQld, Ooops... Personland, we've not been accustomed to using clocks, watches or calendars and other such contrivances." Said MiniMinor, Madge Mallard's new apprentice. "No need! Jabatoo with blown pot is Monday, Rotorcrax with spat carb is Friday. Munched manifold is special occassion though, it..."

....requires one takeoff per day top be a cowl takeoff, even though this is an impossibility for the average tool [now calm down there boofhead] because the toolee so to speak is not readily accessible other than for Rangas and people with double jointed fingers........and even if you get one off, you're faced with another layer.

"That's exactly the same as Skye O'Connor at Gumley Gumley High", said Loxof, but no one was listening, there had been a loud bang.....

Guest Andys@coffs

as Nobu hit the table..."why for the Jabaroota have to take off daily from Cowla?" he asked "what special about Cowla...other than there are lots of ....Nobu's there....and how that fix the intake exit, or the through bolts no longer through?

Mini Minor, who on closer digging was shown to be a relation of major major and spoke just as slowly as the minor major as he flew his feeble wing all over the place, shrugged his shoulders and said "stuffed if I know but it does sound like something that Rod Stiify the big kahuna of jabiroota would come up with, bout as likely as tuning for a specific place in NESland I would have thought.....still he seems to come up with something new and outragious about every 20 in flight silences, so I suspect that a cowla take off wont last.."

Okay said Nobu may not last but probably good for Cowla while it does...... Loxpica was getting more annoyed by the minute. "How the hell did stiffy pick Cowla, whats wrong with WogWog as a jabiroota excuse.....My business could do with the lift that might bring because sure as hell jabirootas dont have anything worthy of the name Lox fitted, and whats with the concept of a different key for every lock fitted to the aircraft I mean how agricultural is that ......"

"Worry not, Madge the Duck" said Loxly "As I have designed a thru bolt that will solve the problem. It may be 13 mm dia HTS (I make them from old lockwood shanks), but if that's what it takes to keep those charging Bundy horses under control, then so be it ....... and while they may be a tad on the heavy side (like some of my moderations), all it takes is for all owners to move the engine back about 300 mm, but as that might make those lithe Jabs look a bit like an ST, some of yez may just choose to fly a little front heavy with your weight & balance chart faked temporarily (just texta out the wrong numbers)."

"Beauty" said the Tube-of-Plonk "That's a Major success (unlike the other one), now as long as we don't get a Cease & Desist letter from some ambulance chaser we can ..................

now as long as we don't get a Cease & Desist letter from some ambulance chaser we can ..................

perhaps be assured that the great Australian Blue Tongue may not be a protected species after all, says Major Distress, of the accounts dept, which brings me to another point....

"... and that is that boobs without nipples ( )( ) are pointless." 073_bye.gif.711a00e9b53521698233ce64319c3677.gif

So with the two top dogs around these Forums (Fora?) contributing to the NES in posts #6497 & #6498, it has plunged to the depths of depravity.

Where of where is an ambulance chaser when you need one to send a letter. And someone should go and alert the major Major and his C*% of a side-kick.

"I can plunge much deeper than that" said Brine "Why, when I was a nipper I used to ...........

... pinch grandad's National Geographics and sneak off into the Dandenong Reserve to look at the pictures." 023_drool.gif.d9ebe774dab24ff4699145182fd73e45.gif

"That's nothing." sighed Andycough 063_coffee.gif.74edab07713e335d991deaa7ab950902.gif , "When I was at Forest Hill, we'd march off base and into town to deprave the living daylights out of......"