The Never Ending Story

Admin

....catha and kim catha."

..... and Catha Ta.

"You Casa, me ATSB" said Tonto, who had spent a few years in the Cowla rock-up with Nobu and Acki, who sometimes liked to be known as the Rone Langer (when he wore his mask and thong on dless up nights in the crink).

"But that's what the CASA Inspector rooked rike" said the bloke (or blokette) that had been agressively lamp checked (he had his randing rights tested) at NatFry.

"Ahhhhh ..... so Acki is the Rone Langer moonrighting as the CASA Insplector." said .............

......Thcottie who had no idea at all because he'd been beamed up tho many times. "Where's the clapper?........."

"It's a two holer out the back, so watch out for the led-backs and take your own paper with you" replied bull from bone.

"Not THAT clapper" said Nobu "I mean the clapper that we use at the start of a scene, as I am making a promotional video to hype the RAA. It's called .............

Guest Andys@coffs

AndyScoughs was standing there stuned at teh pace on the NES.........these guys are typing like a tourdefrance winner on steroids...and dreaming up new and exciting tangents like never before.........

But then he noticed it was Tuesday and like many Tuesdays before twas the day before the ceterlink payments were made and it was very likely that the usual calming meds had been prioritised down below the booze and fags and as such people were winding up to a frenzy of posting...........If they're like this now lets hope the AGM isnt on a Tuesday somone could.......

AndyScoughs was standing there stuned at teh pace on the NES.........these guys are typing like a tourdefrance winner on steroids...and dreaming up new and exciting tangents like never before.........

But then he noticed it was Tuesday and like many Tuesdays before twas the day before the ceterlink payments were made and it was very likely that the usual calming meds had been prioritised down below the booze and fags and as such people were winding up to a frenzy of posting...........If they're like this now lets hope the AGM isnt on a Tuesday somone could.......

.... be so bold and unreasonable as to question the heirachy, and that could lead to the members getting information that might .............

.......warp their minds."Thatth unfair" said Thcottie from his pottie, "My mindth real, itth not made up........."

..... and eeeewwhh" he said as he looked down "I don't remember eating that".

On further investigation it was found to be a ................

...............humble pie, two days old.......

....... and as LittleBoyBlueLox (LBB(o)llocks) had been sticking his fingers into inappropriate places for all those years (and particularly during Saturday morning lie-ins), he decided to try his luck ("If you don't ask you don't get any" was his moto) so he stuck in his thumb (to the Pie) and pulled out his ...........

...............humble pie, two days old.......

"Thank god it wasn’t a cottage pie" said Nana "or he would have been shi**ing bricks"

Now Nana was really cheesed off with all this lithping about and vowed "If I get hold of that Thcottie, I will show him what a tongue is for"

"Now now Nana" cooed Mavis "Don’t get your knickers in a knot, it will only..........

Oh bugga, I tried to post it last night but someone had disabled parts of the site and I couldnt do it 078_pc_revenge.gif.d12a2971f1474264a383018fa3ce88da.gifCurse you, you motheaten rodent, you beat me to it bad_mood.gif.7b50cffb85f0fc5f255d2cc8627140ad.gif067_bash.gif.c8fd5dc3b20d928de6fc07a5d2243ea4.gif086_gaah.gif.bd4f7be6e18bc8fde14d9d10614ceb18.gif

Once again Brine heads for the ground, the result of power failure. Now it may well be that certain engines have life spans equal to the Morpheus butterfly, but Brine just attracts them.

Could it be that he is all thumbs?

012_thumb_up.gif.83e1b5422694a022eec36e1e8343f687.gif:thumb up:012_thumb_up.gif.83e1b5422694a022eec36e1e8343f687.gif059_whistling.gif.2dabfb95cf260b127f1075aee60bf487.gifna_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif:na na:na_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif

Brine, whose Indian name was SixThumbsUpmsixinyaeers had lapsed into his native sign language which everyone has to learn at an early age in Dandenong.

Just what exactly he meant was open to question, but the fact that he had a thru bolt bracelet indicated he was a life member of the tB Club Inc.

"What do you do at meetings?" asked Loxette

"We have swap meets and lucky dips, and the loser gets............"

Brine, whose Indian name was SixThumbsUpmsixinyaeers had lapsed into his native sign language which everyone has to learn at an early age in Dandenong.Just what exactly he meant was open to question, but the fact that he had a thru bolt bracelet indicated he was a life member of the tB Club Inc.

"What do you do at meetings?" asked Loxette

"We have swap meets and lucky dips, and the loser gets............"

...to spend time tranthlating what Thcottie thaid for Nobu

Turbz, of course is another matter. Everytime Nana comes to a meeting she gets to spend time with Turbz doing...........poke_tongue_out.gif.86c13d2bb4db2554d4b0c14368ee1f89.gif

...to spend time tranthlating what Thcottie thaid for NobuTurbz, of course is another matter. Everytime Nana comes to a meeting she gets to spend time with Turbz doing...........poke_tongue_out.gif.86c13d2bb4db2554d4b0c14368ee1f89.gif

...Thitupth, because Turbs isn't handling the second hand merchanise of the likes of Red Rat, Brine the Brute, Priscilla of Loxley, Nobu and his sixteen escapees.

"I can handle..................."

...myself" skited Tubz,023_drool.gif.d9ebe774dab24ff4699145182fd73e45.gif as he gazed at the centrefold of Slide Rules and Design Weights magazine...

"It is only to help TMO with his bollock balancing" whined Turbz "You know he cant ...................

"It is only to help TMO with his bollock balancing" whined Turbz "You know he cant ...................

.....see over his navel since he started taking hot pies as payment for towing gliders Saturday and Sunday. In fact he's getting so fat he can't step between..............

Guest Andys@coffs

...the Pawnee, the 206, the phaffire or any of the other 30 types he had on beck and call as the mood or his fiance hit him. Tubs on the otherhand, was looking a bit confused as he gazed at the centrefold of Slide Rules and Design Weights magazine.... "I never could understand why they called them B doubles....they look more like double D's to me and not a through bolt to be seen at neck level anywhere.......Oh well he though a thitup or tooth, mabe even three and I'll be back to thinking about.....